Author Topic: Setlist: 3-2-05 Solo Timmy @ Richters  (Read 1369 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Setlist: 3-2-05 Solo Timmy @ Richters
« on: March 03, 2005, 10:45:29 pm »
1: Blowin In The Wind, 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover(1), Being For The Benefit Of Mister Kite, Jersey Thursday, Cities>The "Fucking" Chase, Eight Miles High(2)>Walk On The Wild Side, Listen (Do You Want To Know A Secret), Me And My Arrow, Hey Hey What Can I Do, Joe\'s Garage, Golgi Apparatus, You Dont Know How It Feels, The Crystal Ship, The Wind Cries Mary, Farrelly Brothers Trivia, Regarding The Following 2 Songs>I Saw The Light(3), Something In The Air(3), Strange Design, Strawberry Fields Forever

2 YEM Fakeout>Episode 2>All Of My Love(3?)>Francis Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle>Episode 2>Pygmy Twylyte>Watchin The Wheels Go Round>YEM>Episode 2(4)>IIMeatball Makes ChangeII>Reelin In The Years>YEM(5,6)>Wah Walsh Wegwich Outro

1 - Superfly Phaddy Phat tease
2 - Trippin Billies teases
3 - first time played
4 - with stop/start jam at the end
5 - with "wash your ass and drive me to easthaven" lyrics
6 - the end of this epic wah/walsh wegwich was a fitting end to the complete insanity of the entire night.  From Walshy still trying to make requests mid-set  (when he has written the entire set), to timmy headbanging complete with specs flyin off his head, last night\'s timmy show was definately one for the ages.  When Meatball is in the house, you know its gonna get good.  Watching MB make change out of timmys tip jar was classic, but timmys comment, something along the lines of "never in my life have i seen anything like this before", put me rollin on the floor.  The recording of this show should prove to be the funniest solo timmy show to date.  

Timmy was on fire last night.  It was like he was feeding off of residual joy from the Tomatotron show from the night before.  Although it was classic and Timmy ripped YEM and Episode 2 new assholes last night, I think it will prove to be the first set that makes this show the instant classic.....

Regarding the Farrelly Brothers trivia,  timmy said he will be playing 2 songs from a Farrelly Bros. movie, and for us to see if we could guess which one....  I am sure it was on the tip of a few tounges, but i didnt the answer called out.  The answer: Kingpin

I tried to listen to the AJ Sharin In The Groove show, but the reception was spotty in Milford and just got worse and worse as i headed toward richters.  Anyone catch it?  How was it?

I am excited to hear what goes down tonight......

Richters>Toads :drool: in less than 24 hours....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph