Author Topic: Setlist: 2/22/05 Solo Timmy @ Polo Club  (Read 1150 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Setlist: 2/22/05 Solo Timmy @ Polo Club
« on: February 23, 2005, 12:11:46 pm »
1: Heatherful Heather>Little Sister, Tangerine(1), In My Life, Ripple(2), Riders On The Storm(2), Hey Hey What Can I Do(2), Dumb(2),Cities(2,3)>I\'m The Slime(2)>Dig(2), Hits From The Bong>Voodoo Child, Being For The Benefit Of Mister Kite, Heroin>Theme To Rocky(4), Hide Your Love Away>Let It Snow>Strange Design, Nobody Told Me

2: Boris The Spider, Everybody\'s Talkin\' At Me>Listen (Do You Want To Know A Secret), Gumbo, Wish You Were Here(2)>The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill(2)>Runnin Down A Dream(2), Ooh Child(5)>Karma Police(5)>________>Clean House(5), Nothing Else Matters (more than just the hook but no lyrics)>Alabama Song

E: You And Who\'s Army>Big Empty(6)

1 - w. Fresh Cut teases
2 - w. Jordan on Polo\'s baby grand piano
3 - w. Mike Bogoslowski "I\'m In Your Corner" and "Janet Peckenpaugh is HOT" banter due to the stage area is in the window looking at the WTNH Channel 8 building across the street.
4 - Played in its entirety
5 - w. Fred Derf Deleone on Polo\'s baby grand
6 - w. Jordan and Derf on Polo\'s baby grand toghether

This place is a great venue for Timmy Tour.  There should be some great pics floating around from goclic....
The show was amazing.  Timmy was on fire......
Jordan on the baby grand was so juicy i was weak-knee\'d and drooling
I wish Derf brought the KeyboardBass, but he still ripped it up on the baby grand as well...
Clean House 2 for 2 Timmy Tour.  3 for 3 tonight at Richters??????
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph