Author Topic: ok, i\'m an ass...  (Read 2966 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
ok, i\'m an ass...
« on: July 14, 2003, 12:02:32 pm »
so on thursday, lisa and i went to go pick me out a tux for the wedding. we went to Attillio\'s - a small place in east haven, right down the street from me.

the second we walk in, i see this HOT blonde chick, wearing next to nothing, waiting around while her fiance tries on his tux...

totally jokingly, i say to lisa \'li, who\'s that, torrie?" (as in Torrie Wilson - WWE wrestler/model and Playboy cover girl).. so lisa checks her out, and agrees that it kinda looks like her.. but of course, it can\'t be her, cause wtf would she be doing in east haven??

so i go and try on some tuxes, and overhear this girl saying they were going to tahiti on their honeymoon... lisa says to me \'i think that\'s her, the guy she\'s with kinda looks like Billy Kidman (WWE wrestler, who\'s been with Torrie for years)... but Kidman recently cut his hair and put on a lot of muscle, so it\'s hard to tell.. still... can\'t be them..

so i was debating on saying something... anything.. but no way.. there was just no possible way it could be them. we leave...

go home to find out that Billy Kidman (real name Pete Gruner) grew up in Allentown, PA, BUT was born in New Haven, CT... could it be??

lisa called her dad to tell him. "oh yeah" he says... "they\'re getting married this weekend in Old Saybrook (about 35 minutes from me). i play softball with a friend of Pete\'s cousin, who\'s in the wedding!"

:holyshit::holyshit::holyshit::holyshit::holyshit:

you\'ve GOT to be kidding me! it was them! and i\'ve been kicking myself in the ass ever since.. i mean, wtf, would it have killed me to say hi?? shit, i was 2 feet away from a playboy cover girl, and i didn\'t say a damn word!!!! AGH!!!

:jawdrop::banghead::slap::doh::sigh::stupid::tool:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 12:06:49 pm by davepeck »

davepeck

• Administrator
ok, i\'m an ass...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 12:05:27 pm »
for those who don\'t know her...

:sigh:

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Haha
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 12:12:04 pm »
I don\'t know which is a bigger ass, Peck or Torrie\'s hindquarters!

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
Greco-Roman Coitus
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2003, 02:47:59 pm »
What wrestling move would be the most, ah, how does one say, INTERESTING to be put in by Torrie.

I\'m goin\' for the figure-four leg lock

Gorilla Pitchsoon

davepeck

• Administrator
ok, i\'m an ass...
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2003, 02:53:19 pm »
well, i\'d love to power bomb her, as it would involve her crotch being in my face for a second... ;)

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
ok, i\'m an ass...
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2003, 05:30:42 pm »
im gonna have to agree with you on the powerbomb.id love to just smell it for a second or two..
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

realisthis

• I Got 99 Problems, But...
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/realisthis?listid=0
ok, i\'m an ass...
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2003, 07:40:26 pm »
Damn, I always loved Torrie...First PJ MSG and NOW this....Your one lucky ass dude devo...and btw...Freddie, that was dirrty dirrty!
How real is that?

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Licked
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2003, 07:17:07 am »
I\'d like for her to be giving me head while I pile-drive her!  Then she can get me back with the Razor\'s Edge and finish me with a SUmo Splash and the Earthquake!