Author Topic: anything on the Call show 12-10-04  (Read 3220 times)

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
anything on the Call show 12-10-04
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2004, 09:32:57 am »
sorry man, i just thought i was a really good show and it was in my back yard. i was just planning on burning like 20 copies and passing them out at shows around here to get some more Rhode Islanders turned on and tuned in. It was sad to see such a small turn out, i know RI can represent better than that
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2004, 10:11:45 am »
d - i recorded this, fyi..

you\'ll probably see it sooner than later, but be warned - it sounds like dogshit, imo..

the story -

after having problems in november and switching recording software, i was flying high, because everything was going right.. i found a gread software that works flawlessly, and is FREE.. things are good.

got to the call early and set everything up for a matrix (my mics were clamped to the rail next to the stairs). i fire up my computer before the show, and the software says it\'s expired because i didn\'t register, and will insert a \'hiss\' every few seconds into any recording. so the matrix was then out the window, and i was limited to only 2 channels.. i *thought* i was recording the mic signal, and not the board, but it ended up being the board, and is VERY washy (sounds almost like an FM).. so.. that sucks..

glad i got me some headphones for xmas. :)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2004, 10:47:24 am »
damn! that sucks dave!

Mr. Burns: YOu know smithers, I think I\'ll donate a million dollars to charity...

smithers: (gasp!)

Mr Burns: ... when pigs fly!

(homers pig flies by the window)

Smithers: Will you be donainting that million dollars now sir?

Mr Burns: No, I think I\'d rather keep it.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2004, 02:58:41 pm »
It\'s all good, i have some other stuff i can pass out a shows. Free always has a catch. Have a good one tonight guys, if i don\'t see you.
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-