Author Topic: Setlist: 2003-07-07 - Boom Boom Room; San Francisco, CA  (Read 2201 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2003-07-07 - Boom Boom Room; San Francisco, CA
« on: July 09, 2003, 09:54:00 am »
I: Heather > Dig, Mooboo\'s Voodoo (Episode 2), Cut Me Some Slack, Earache My Eye > Fairy, Escher\'s Etchings > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Language Of The Gods

II: What The Funk > Merge > Help On The Way > Slipknot! > The Vermont Song, Sleeping Beauty > Score, Food For Thought* > Phaddy Boom Baddy

* Facts on the English Language:
  Thought 1: There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous";  tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
   Thought 2: There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: "abstemious" and "facetious."
   Thought 3: There is a word in the English language with only one vowel, which occurs five times: "indivisibility."
   Thought 4: The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."
   Thought 5: The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter of the alphabet.

nazdaq

Re: Facts on the English language
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2003, 07:48:08 pm »
Here\'s some more useless info:

The longest word you can type with one hand is Stewardesses

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Setlist: 2003-07-07 - Boom Boom Room; San Francisco, CA
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 11:11:30 am »
No Garcian Fishbowl in Frisco?  I would assume that as an obligatory selection for a visit to the Golden City.........
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph