Author Topic: Setlist: 2004-11-15 - Last Call; Athens, GA  (Read 2515 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2004-11-15 - Last Call; Athens, GA
« on: November 16, 2004, 08:44:04 pm »
I: No Regret, jam > Puppetry, Dig, Episode 1 (Happy) > Drunk Monk Bar, Peace Frog > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Inner Glimpse, Rufus > Wild Pack Of Asscracks, Beef Barley, In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed*

* with \'Star Wars Theme\' teases.

---

food for thought:

we\'re missing the 8th and 9th setlists right now, but in the last 5 shows - Inner Glimpse 5, Drum Solo 0. just something i noticed while typing these out..

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 02:48:11 am »
They all look small but scrumptious.  Getting me very very very excited for the breakfast turkey run next week.....

Rufus>Wild Pack Of Asscracks  <---- :drool:

Thanks Peck!
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2004, 02:54:35 am »
Dare I suggest it, but are we talking IG as a potential single release???
Originally posted by leith
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 06:33:36 am »
andy, i believe so...

origen

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2004, 02:50:13 pm »
See my review of this show on page 4 of the Novembreakfast thread in the chase.  I didn\'t want to jam up the review archive with random monday night 1-set shows so I just buried the review in the aforementioned thread.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2004, 06:38:52 pm »
Originally posted by origen
See my review of this show on page 4 of the Novembreakfast thread in the chase.  I didn\'t want to jam up the review archive with random monday night 1-set shows so I just buried the review in the aforementioned thread.

Origen - if you\'ve got something to say, write a review! believe me, some of them are pretty short in that collection. I kept the requirements for "what a review and what is not" very simplistic when assembling  the older reviews into a collection.

I based it on the following:

Its a review if:
*It could be published (i.e. no spelling errors, you could see it in a magazine or on a major website)
*You could read it and by the time your done you want to download it and your asking yourself what you were doing that was so important you missed the show.
*It explains why a song was good / bad in any form (some of the people that have been to alot of shows can get pretty descriptive)
*It was your first show and you were blown away and had to share the feeling by writting about it.

Its not a review if:
*Less than a paragraph (3 sentences) in total length.
*not enough information to explain anything signifigant about the show one way or another.

overall, to be a review it should be able to give the reader the feeling that they were there (or kicking themselves for not being).
And remember, a review can be positive and negative. The whole idea behind the review section is to have a cross section of the band as they and the songs evolve. The more people write, the better it will be!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke