Author Topic: Would like to trade CDRs  (Read 1673 times)

dogpatch

• Hummm....nummmhum!
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/dogpatch_
Would like to trade CDRs
« on: September 27, 2004, 02:55:24 pm »
I am like to trade for some PB shows, prefereably 2000 and 99. I am looking for a few in particular: The UMASS show that was amazing, the best show ever or whatever, also November 8th, 2003 – Hartman Union Building @ Plymouth State University; Plymouth, NH, November 15th, 2003 – The Living Room; Providence, RI, and February 7th, 2004 – Castleton State College; Castleton, VT, and May 15th, 2004 – Café Zacqour; Gloversville, NY. Soundboards are preferred if available! Alos maybe a couple random SBD shows, hopefully with LOTG on at least one. No hurry, it will be a couple weeks fore\' I can mail my part, but here is my list: http://www.phishhook.com/lists/dogpatch_
Thanks, hope this can be arranged since I have been trying t procure these shows since them.
What is it! Who is it!

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
    • http://
Would like to trade CDRs
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2004, 05:46:50 pm »
I too am after those precious early shows; they seem to be hidden away in the deepestest darkestest recesses of Gollum\'s pocketses.
Originally posted by leith
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Would like to trade CDRs
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004, 10:54:43 pm »
There was an awesome Butterfield show in November 2000.  Nobody taped it except for a friend of mine (Paul Ryan may have taped it as well but can\'t find the recording from what he told me).  It\'s an awesome show because of the absolutely nasty song lineup.  All the heavy hitters are in there.  I think Dave missed the show due to a Phish tour so he never got it taped.  

My first PB show in Butterfield (Nov 1999) was awesome from what I remember but don\'t recall if anyone was recording it.  I would love to hear that show if it is in someone\'s possession.  I didn\'t really integrate into the Staven/Southern Connecticut crowd for a little while after I got into the band so I have no idea who was recording back then.  PB played quite a few UMass shows back then so they were a UMass band to us.  The original Yahoo groups email message forum definitely brought some of the people closer to me.  

I have the first PB show from 10-30-1998 on my computer but can\'t figure out how to play it.  It won\'t play in Winamp.  I would get it to you guys if I knew more about computers.  Almost all my Butterfield shows are on tape.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Would like to trade CDRs
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2004, 04:33:31 am »
there is also a butterfield show where they played no quarter for one of the first times, but some drunk guy started singing into the mic during the song and wasnt noticed for more than half the song. I have set 2 on disc, but I dont think set 1 was ever released because of this.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke