Author Topic: 6-23-04 Solo Timmy, Cliffahans (Not Recorded)  (Read 2080 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
6-23-04 Solo Timmy, Cliffahans (Not Recorded)
« on: June 24, 2004, 03:03:41 am »
Cliffy\'s Birthday

1: Heatherless Heather, The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill, Riders On The Storm, Space Oddity, Voodoo Child, Joe\'s Garage, Beachwood Park, LongView, Pretty Little Ditty, Tangerine> Over The Hills And Far Away (Instrumental w/ audience singing), Women & Children First, Happy Together, Teddy Boy, If You Want It (Come and Get It), My Life, Happy Birthday To Cliffy "you say its your birthday", Boris the Spider, Francis Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle, Lady Madonna>Lady Madonna Outro*

2 Still Rock and Roll To Me, With A Little Help From My Friends, Catholic Girls#, Undone (The Sweater Song), Black Hole Sun, YEM>Deuling Banjos>BLackbird>YEM>Buquebus (sick \'shout it out\' part), Paint It Black, Brain Damage/Eclipse, LAST CALL, Muppet Show Theme, Fraggle Rock Theme, God Bless America

Veteran to Rookie in 2.4 seconds.....

The Over The Hills has to be a 1st time played
The My Life was some of the best singing I have heard out of Tim EVER.
Lady Madonna Outro (debated by Paul Ryan) was sick, even though it was with the same chords as the Lady Madonna
YEM SICKNESS WITH BUQUEBUS....sorry this wasnt taped....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Re: 6-23-04 Solo Timmy, Cliffahans (Not Recorded)
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 04:29:13 am »
Originally posted by Stephengencs
Cliffy\'s Birthday
Lady Madonna Outro (debated by Paul Ryan) was sick, even though it was with the same chords as the Lady Madonna

:P
heh, naw, I joking because tim teased a phish song (fluffhead?) in lady madonna, and everyone thought he had transitioned inoto the phish song. All i said was that since it was the same exact chords in both songs, technically it wasnt a tease. leave it to steve to put that in the setlist.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
6-23-04 Solo Timmy, Cliffahans (Not Recorded)
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 09:45:37 am »
I am so lame when it comes to picking up teases or whatnot in tunes.....

I just immediately thought outro when I heard the end of Lady Madonna...Missed the Fluff completely....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph