Author Topic: Stats gone crazy?  (Read 3300 times)

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Stats gone crazy?
« on: June 07, 2004, 07:13:18 pm »
Whoa, when did Paul get up to 1015 posts?  Did I miss something?  I\'ve had a deathgrip on 5th place for 10 months.  Paul, where did you come from?

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Stats gone crazy?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 07:18:53 pm »
Me and dave got other stuffs in the works that will be announced soon. One of the side effects of preping was some massive posting that had to be done and will continue. You\'ll understand when it comes out.

either that, or dave made me an admin and I figured out how to adjust my post values. Whichever sounds more realistic to you.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Stats gone crazy?
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 07:55:17 pm »
Right on, well, I\'ve got some material you probably need, but my laptop does not take 3.5 inch floppies, which is where the info is.  Maybe we can do soem work this weekend if I stay in East Haven after the Porter\'s show.

davepeck

• Administrator
Stats gone crazy?
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 09:18:26 pm »
actually, those are all posts that paul made in the secret third forum.. it\'s connected to this one, so that\'s why his post count has gone up.

actually, that\'s not a complete lie. but there\'s no reason to be secretive about it.. we\'ve got the gallery going and have been dumping tons of pics into it. it\'s set up exactly like the forum, so every picture you contribute counts as a post. this holds true for everyone who post pictures there..

i was hoping to get a lot more pics in before opening it up.. i\'ve got like 1000 pics on my main PC that i need to get up there, but i can\'t do that until i have my network up and running here. i\'d expected to get that done this weekend, but it didn\'t happen. so the gallery may be opened prematurely, but i dunno.. either way, it\'ll be up over the weekend.

obsession600

• The Duke Of NY A#1
    • http://
Stats gone crazy?
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2004, 09:31:58 am »
consider my curiousity peaked
"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know."
"The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."
-James Brown

galenas

• Global Moderator
Stats gone crazy?
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2004, 09:42:17 am »
Originally posted by obsession600
consider my curiousity peaked

yeah, same here!

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
Stats gone crazy?
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2004, 06:36:58 pm »
peck i got tons of old school pb pics from brickhouse,donovans reef and ff1.lemme know if youd like them
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Giavanna

• The game is to change
    • http://www.giavannakersulis.com
Stats gone crazy?
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2004, 07:00:37 pm »
Originally posted by davepeck
i\'ve got like 1000 pics on my main PC that i need to get up there.

Speaking of pics... Any chance of updating the pics on the official site? Not that I don\'t love seeing old pics too...
Even Opera Singers love "The Breakfast!" - la pace fuori

davepeck

• Administrator
Stats gone crazy?
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2004, 08:18:35 pm »
Originally posted by freddiewaht
peck i got tons of old school pb pics from brickhouse,donovans reef and ff1.lemme know if youd like them

sweet. paul\'s the one doing the scanning, so if he\'ll take on the job, we\'d love \'em!

Originally posted by Giavanna

Speaking of pics... Any chance of updating the pics on the official site? Not that I don\'t love seeing old pics too...

i\'ll talk to the guys about it.. maybe i\'ll even \'donate\' some pics when i get to mine..

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
Stats gone crazy?
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2004, 11:37:09 pm »
paul,should i bring a bunch down to cliffys tommorow night?
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Stats gone crazy?
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2004, 05:24:06 am »
sure. I wont be staying for the show too long, but I\'ll be down there begining of the night. No promises on when I\'ll get them all scanned and uploaded though.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke