Author Topic: 3 Ways you can help out pbfans.com!  (Read 2970 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
3 Ways you can help out pbfans.com!
« on: June 16, 2004, 08:54:23 am »
3 Ways you can help out pbfans.com:

1. Make A Donation. Click on the PayPal logo on the left to make a donation to the site, via credit card or bank account. There is no minimum donation, and every little bit counts!

2. Buy Breakfast CD\'s from Amazon.com! Check out the buy breakfast section oh the bottom of the home page, and purchase your Breakfast cd\'s from Amazon.com. Already have them all? Pick one up for a friend! For every CD sold through those links, a small percentage goes back to the site! So fill in that hole in your Breakfast collection today!

3. Buy DVD\'s from Amazon.com! Each week, you can see all of the week\'s new DVD releases in the New & Upcoming DVD Release List thread. The DVD titles are linked to Amazon.com, through pbfans.com Affiliate links. That means every time you purchase a DVD from Amazon through one of those links, a small percentage goes back to the site to help with our costs!

Buying ANYTHING from Amazon.com? You can still help! Here\'s how:

Click on our frontpage link to Amazon.com. (even just clicking this link will help us out!!) Find the item you want to purchase. Notice the section of the URL after /ASIN/, usually a 10-digit number, followed by /, then a bunch of garbage (/ASIN/0740721135/ref=amb_center-2_925...). Replace that garbage with pbfanscom-20 (/ASIN/0740721135/pbfanscom-20), and go to the new URL. You\'ll now be helping out the site with your purchase!

We appreciate you taking the time to read this, and helping out with the site in any way you can. A lot of time, money, and hard work goes into making this site what it is, and it would be MUCH appreciated if you could take the time to help give a little back. Thank you!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 09:41:52 am by davepeck »

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 11:23:42 am »
Any idea if that amazon trick would work with amazon.co.uk???
Originally posted by leith
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 11:27:19 am »
d\'oh! :D

no boom, i\'m pretty sure it won\'t. i\'d need to apply for another affiliate account i believe, which i probably wouldn\'t get accepted for since the site is us-based..

you can still click though. ;)