Author Topic: Need a ride? I\'ve got room!  (Read 8245 times)

tiedyetoga

Need a ride? I\'ve got room!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2003, 05:16:25 pm »
I don\'t know if dave is back, but i\'m trying to get the train crew toghther for tommorow.

TerryOB

• http://
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2003, 02:05:35 pm »
Dave, I might be interested in a ride home from NYC to Fairfield if I miss the last train out of the city.  And maybe even to and from FFLD depending on when you\'ll be passing through town.  

Oh, and I\'ll have one friend coming with me and we\'ll both be happy to chip in for gas.  Email me at terryjobrien at aol dot com and let me know what\'s up when you have a chance, k?   Thanks!

tiedyetoga

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2003, 02:13:23 pm »
Originally posted by TerryOB
Dave, I might be interested in a ride home from NYC to Fairfield if I miss the last train out of the city.  And maybe even to and from FFLD depending on when you\'ll be passing through town.  

Oh, and I\'ll have one friend coming with me and we\'ll both be happy to chip in for gas.  Email me at terryjobrien at aol dot com and let me know what\'s up when you have a chance, k?   Thanks!

Your from Fairfield? I can always offer you a ride to shows if you need. I\'m from there as well. Notice the PB Flyers around the Black Rock section ;). Anyways, I can\'t give you a ride to this show. Others I can though.

tiedyetoga

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2003, 11:05:37 am »
This thread is outdated.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2003, 11:07:14 am »
lol.. very.. mainly because pb hasn\'t been around, and i have an arcade cabinet in the back of my truck, so tonight\'s out.. :)

tiedyetoga

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2003, 01:49:39 pm »
LOL, Are you going to set it up and have battles at the CBC?

jay

Winstons
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2003, 03:49:00 am »
Hello all, I just came back from San Diego where I saw PB at Winstons and Oktoberfest gettin\' down on some way phunky s**t.  Man, at Winstons they threw down a crazy sick version of "Good times, bad times"...then at Oktoberfest they went into some "Dazed and confused"...wicked!!  I was going down to see Tea Leaf Green and looked into what else was going on...good thing I did!  So check this out:  on Saturday Tea Leaf Green (TLG) played at Winstons and Tim sat in on one of their songs "Tequilla"...I ran to the bar and ordered all of them shots and rushed it up to the stage.

All you CT people are lucky...these guys are great and I don\'t get nearly as many chances to see them as you...oh well, I\'ll have to settle with the sporadic gigs along with High Sierra Music Fest.

jay

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2003, 03:52:01 am »
...can\'t believe I spelled tequila wrong.
:P

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2003, 12:05:03 pm »
peck, got any room for 11/14?

right now, I\'m in but I would need to be back by 3am to accept, which is doubtful...

however, my days off are shifting to sat/sun in nov for a few weeks, so I might be able to regardless return time. Either way, got space? lemeno.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

dogpatch

• Hummm....nummmhum!
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/dogpatch_
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2003, 09:33:43 pm »
Hey man, do you have room for the NH show? I don\'t know if this is only for folk in your area, because I\'m in VT....or I could just stay in Northhampton MA or surrounding areas. Please let me know, if not no problem! Thanks.
What is it! Who is it!

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2003, 07:05:29 am »
updated! boston on thursday if anyone\'s interested.. NH on saturady too.. details to follow..

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2003, 03:49:44 pm »
peck count me in for both if its cool.cant wait to clambake out the expedition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

dogpatch

• Hummm....nummmhum!
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/dogpatch_
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2003, 04:21:56 pm »
Freddie, will you be attending the NH shindig?
What is it! Who is it!

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2003, 07:12:43 pm »
fred, be at my house at 6 tomorrow.

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2003, 08:01:01 pm »
shweet!!!where you at right now?i need some bit torrent help..
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set