Author Topic: Show to torrent  (Read 2234 times)

tiedyetoga

Show to torrent
« on: March 18, 2004, 01:27:52 pm »
In honor of the Jammy win we need to get some Breakfast BT\'s going. What 2004 show should I BT? Matt and I were thinking the Tribeca Show?

davepeck

• Administrator
Show to torrent
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 01:31:07 pm »
i\'d say wait for porter\'s, and torrent that.. hands down the show of the year to this point.

tiedyetoga

Show to torrent
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 01:35:09 pm »
Yes, but the sound is not that great. The reverb is high. This is the show I would like to seed thought.. Hey Dave, I can now do HTTP seeds. :)

mvallo

Show to torrent
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2004, 05:25:19 pm »
I have chris\'s aud source and I am mixing it with the soundboard and I it sounds petty good.  I think josh added alot of reveb in the board mix because tim\'s vocals were a bit respy that night.

tiedyetoga

Show to torrent
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2004, 09:08:25 am »
So what do you suggest Matt? The demand is growing and they want their Breakfast. Maybe an upload to the server and I can run an HTTP seed?

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Show to torrent
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2004, 02:22:43 am »
Originally posted by davepeck
i\'d say wait for porter\'s, and torrent that.. hands down the show of the year to this point.

I\'d take the recent Webster show over this show.  I think that\'s the Jagermeister talking.  Besides, the lights were better at Webster ;)

ChrisF

• http://
Show to torrent
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2004, 02:47:33 am »
i would say either porters or cafe zacquor.

Lerherbles

• http://
Show to torrent
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2004, 11:45:30 am »
I know you guys are working on it, but a video from a show would be key, for old school fans and new fans who haven\'t seen them yet.

tiedyetoga

Show to torrent
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2004, 12:55:30 pm »
Video was shot of the Dunham\'s Radio Show.

mvallo

Show to torrent
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2004, 06:53:27 am »
Originally posted by Lerherbles
I know you guys are working on it, but a video from a show would be key, for old school fans and new fans who haven\'t seen them yet.

A live offical dvd release would be great but, I think the band is too picky to release anything that is less that perfect.  in additon to that, the tape policy states "No video will be allowed ever"  so, I don\'t see much prospect for live dvds bootlegs of shows distributed over the internet.  
   Paul, chris, myself, and others have shot video for a few shows and have spent 100\'s of hours working on them. last holloween and NYE show, you would think would be a key shows for a live dvd?