Author Topic: [tdibh]-08-02  (Read 3695 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
[tdibh]-08-02
« on: August 02, 2011, 07:56:21 am »
2001-08-02 - Tammany Hall; Worcester, MA
SHN
Set: jam > See The Light > Wake Up In A Coma > Drunk Monk Bar, Legend Of A Mind > Phaddy Boom Baddy, Love Lake, jam* > LDZ > Sir Psycho Sexy > jam > Merge, Cut Me Some Slack, I'm the Slime**
*started as 'Blood Sugar Sex Magik' jam (RHCP), and evolved into an up-tempo trance groove
**with 'Africa' (The Meters) teases (alternate lyrics)

2002-08-02 - Open Square; Holyoke, MA
SHN
Set I: jam > Heather > Puppetry > Mooboo's Voodoo (Episode 2)* > jam > Puppetry, Dig, Transcendental Meditation** > LDZ > Sundance
Set II: Beef Barley, The Chase, What The Funk > Mystery Roach > Cosmic Spaceway Rhyme, Wild Pack Of Asscracks,
E: Soul Finger
*with 'Warped' (Red Hot Chili Peppers) tease
**with ‘Magdalena’ (Frank Zappa) tease

2003-08-02 - Dave & Lisa Pecoraro's Wedding @ Anthony's; New Haven, CT
Set: Peace Frog > Fairy, One Big Mob*
*with Dave Pecoraro on vocals
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 07:37:32 am by simpletwistupdon »
Where to next?

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
[tdibh]-08-02
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 10:42:59 am »
Two shows I had to miss thanks to being in stupid college. I guess I probably would have missed the Tammany Hall show anyway.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

frolfer

• breakfast geek
[tdibh]-08-02
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 08:27:55 pm »
Love this thread Don. Very cool to go back and listen to shows on the day they were played. I listened to some of 8-2-02 today. The opening string of tunes is excellent. Gotta give that \'01 show a spin real soon.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
[tdibh]-08-02
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 01:20:30 am »
RC: Was at both ;)

Don, I also have myself down as having attended 8/2/03.  But now that the Breakfast website took down all the old setlists, I can\'t confirm where this show was.  Are you only reporting setlists of shows that have been recorded and posted or do you have all of the setlists? Thx.

ChrisF

• http://
[tdibh]-08-02
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 02:56:38 am »
Quote from: Wolfman;271599

Don, I also have myself down as having attended 8/2/03.  But now that the Breakfast website took down all the old setlists, I can\'t confirm where this show was.  Are you only reporting setlists of shows that have been recorded and posted or do you have all of the setlists? Thx.

not sure if this should even go toward your show count. i dont have todd and robyn\'s wedding on my show count.

August 2nd, 2003 – Dave & Lisa Pecoraro’s Wedding at Anthony’s; New Haven, CT
I: Peace Frog > Fairy, One Big Mob*
* w/ Dave Pecoraro on vocals

http://web.archive.org/web/20031007041826/http://www.psychedelicbreakfast.com/setlists/setlist5.html

Wolfman

[tdibh]-08-02
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 03:03:26 am »
Quote from: ChrisF;271600

not sure if this should even go toward your show count. i dont have todd and robyn\'s wedding on my show count.

http://web.archive.org/web/20031007041826/http://www.psychedelicbreakfast.com/setlists/setlist5.html

Absolutely counts.  I\'m taking this to a separate thread...

ChrisF

• http://
[tdibh]-08-02
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 03:10:01 am »
Quote from: Wolfman;271602

i went back and thru that link and copy>pasted the missing 2000-2002 setlists into new threads in the food for though forum. its not organized but at least now we are complete on setlists

Wolfman

[tdibh]-08-02
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 03:11:52 am »
Quote from: ChrisF;271606
Quote from: Wolfman;271602

i went back and thru that link and copy>pasted the missing 2000-2002 setlists into new threads in the food for though forum. its not organized but at least now we are complete on setlists
Thanks man, that is HUGE.  I was worried that these were gone.  It was really handy when these were available on the band\'s website.  Can you complete up through 2011?  

(I am working on the OP for the "what should count as a show" thread right now.)
OK, here is the thread for what should count: http://thebreakfast.info/forum/showthread.php?p=271609#post271609
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:51:31 am by Wolfman »

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
[tdibh]-08-02
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 08:57:07 am »

Hey Wolf,
What I have been doing is pulling from whats available on .info and then using setlist.com for 2000-2002... Looks like since Fitzy posted those years I wont have to be doing that anymore.  It\'s not a perfect system and to anyone thats been following any updates or corrections are greatly appreciated.  

On a side note... I will be leaving and driving to Myrtle Beach as of 8/6 and arriving there on 8/8.  I may have to play catch up once I get down there so I\'m apologizing in advance if I flood the current news threads with 2 or 3 days at one time.  Or I may create the thread without the setlists initially just to keep it in chronological order and then go back and fill them in once I get down there and get internet access...

Lastly, THANK YOU FITZY, for posting those years... they have been a missing part of .info for a long time!
Where to next?

Wolfman

[tdibh]-08-02
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 10:09:18 am »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;271614

Hey Wolf,
What I have been doing is pulling from whats available on .info and then using setlist.com for 2000-2002... Looks like since Fitzy posted those years I wont have to be doing that anymore.  It\'s not a perfect system and to anyone thats been following any updates or corrections are greatly appreciated.  

On a side note... I will be leaving and driving to Myrtle Beach as of 8/6 and arriving there on 8/8.  I may have to play catch up once I get down there so I\'m apologizing in advance if I flood the current news threads with 2 or 3 days at one time.  Or I may create the thread without the setlists initially just to keep it in chronological order and then go back and fill them in once I get down there and get internet access...

Lastly, THANK YOU FITZY, for posting those years... they have been a missing part of .info for a long time!

Awesome work Don!  And I already thanksed Fitzy but thanks again Fitzy!

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
[tdibh]-08-02
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 03:52:37 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman;271617
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;271614

Hey Wolf,

Awesome work Don!  And I already thanksed Fitzy but thanks again Fitzy!

thanks, its kind of a labor of love... keeps my brain busy!
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Re: [tdibh]-08-02
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 07:54:02 am »
bump'd...
Where to next?

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Re: [tdibh]-08-02