Author Topic: Setlist: 2011-06-25 - Toad\'s Place; New Haven, CT  (Read 9933 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Setlist: 2011-06-25 - Toad\'s Place; New Haven, CT
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2011, 05:27:26 pm »
Quote from: phish4breakfast;270583
Best Gladys I\'ve ever heard, which I guess isn\'t saying much because this was my 11th show, but man I felt like I was a kangaroo.

Glad to hear I\'m not the only one who channels the energy of the kangaroo!
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

phish4breakfast

• Spreading Chrimbus Cheer
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2011, 08:35:08 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;270588
Best Gladys I\'ve ever heard, which I guess isn\'t saying much because this was my 11th show, but man I felt like I was a kangaroo.

It\'s always been a dream of mine to take a stanky poo in a kangaroo\'s pouch

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
    • http://
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2011, 04:04:54 pm »
Quote from: phish4breakfast;270590

I wish you much luck, in your mission of stanky poo/pouches..
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2011, 05:20:59 pm »
Quote from: Buquebus;270607
Quote from: phish4breakfast;270590

I wish you much luck, in your mission of stanky poo/pouches..

I don\'t! That\'s fucked up! Kangaroos are the shit! and if you try to drop a brown in a roo you\'se about to see why kangaroos don\'t take no shit!
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2011, 07:57:33 pm »
yeah i lost a lot of respect for phish4breakfast on that one.  and i dressed up as a kangaroo at the \'06 Freakout, so i am down with Gladys Pimp.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2011, 10:22:38 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;270610
if you try to drop a brown in a roo you\'se about to see why kangaroos don\'t take no shit!

indeeeeeeed^! SER fucking show. great prelude to the Fastival. i like how chase gets jammed out nowadays, seems to me that it used to be kinda the standard, quick, soundcheck t00n and now when it gets busted out it enjoys a nice extended jam. Haven\'t had a chance to be on the infobahn since the show, but as always a BIIIIG HUGE thanks goes out to the BFAM. Eric, Kyle, Duane = the best hosts in the bidness and it is always such a pleasure to kick it with the bfam much nannies, much love.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

LeFou

• seen the light
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2011, 04:28:39 pm »
How is it that every time I have incredibly high expectations for a Bfast show - it always exceeds them and then some? Had a blast raging up in the front. Existential was my highlight. Thought they crushed Frankenstein, too - have some video I should upload. Also, RoC was great, and really dug the double encore. Jimmy Cliff! And how about Stoops rocking the front row and vibing out with Timmy?! Great night all around.

Incidentally, might as well ask here - did anyone happen to stumble upon a new chillum they didn\'t have at the beginning of the night? We, uh, lost ours out on the floor. It\'s got bubbles all over with roses inside on the top and a rasta dude further down. We got it straight from an artist at Utopia, haven\'t been able to find it since the show.

Thanks Bfam - can\'t wait to get super weeeiiiirddd at BreakFEST! :biggrin:

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2011, 04:49:15 pm »
Quote from: LeFou;270790
Incidentally, might as well ask here - did anyone happen to stumble upon a new chillum they didn\'t have at the beginning of the night?

Finders keepers ;)

LeFou

• seen the light
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2011, 04:55:45 pm »
Oh, and in case anyone\'s wondering who the F I am:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=8205904

Friends?

Quote from: bdfreetuna;270792
Incidentally, might as well ask here - did anyone happen to stumble upon a new chillum they didn\'t have at the beginning of the night?

Finders keepers ;)

LOL - if that\'s the case, last time I share my sweet herbals with the crowd!
Jerks. ;)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 04:55:45 pm by LeFou »

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2011, 05:11:59 pm »
Quote from: LeFou;270793

Friends?

:lol: dude, i JUST saw your comment on a show I posted on the Breakfast FB wall. friend request sent. let\'s meet at breakfrigginfestholyshityes!!!!

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2011, 05:18:06 pm »
Quote from: LeFou;270793

Friends?

Quote from: bdfreetuna;270792

Finders keepers ;)

LOL - if that\'s the case, last time I share my sweet herbals with the crowd!
Jerks. ;)

haha just kidding. friend request\'d

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2011, 05:58:38 pm »
How is it that every time I have incredibly high expectations for a Bfast show - it always exceeds them and then some? Had a blast raging up in the front. Existential was my highlight. Thought they crushed Frankenstein, too - have some video I should upload. Also, RoC was great, and really dug the double encore. Jimmy Cliff! And how about Stoops rocking the front row and vibing out with Timmy?! Great night all around.

Incidentally, might as well ask here - did anyone happen to stumble upon a new chillum they didn\'t have at the beginning of the night? We, uh, lost ours out on the floor. It\'s got bubbles all over with roses inside on the top and a rasta dude further down. We got it straight from an artist at Utopia, haven\'t been able to find it since the show.

Thanks Bfam - can\'t wait to get super weeeiiiirddd at BreakFEST! :biggrin:

soooarrry chip!!! i saw it on the ground on jordan side while we were wrapping cables after everyone was gone. i put it on the side of the stage because a cop was in the venue after at the time and i didnt want it right there in plain sight near the a/v gear in case he walked by.

LeFou

• seen the light
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 09:08:41 pm »
Quote from: ChrisF;270798

soooarrry chip!!! i saw it on the ground on jordan side while we were wrapping cables after everyone was gone. i put it on the side of the stage because a cop was in the venue after at the time and i didnt want it right there in plain sight near the a/v gear in case he walked by.

Aha, mystery solved. I was raging front right Jordan side all night. Doh! I\'m guessing someone from the Toad\'s crew probably grabbed it..? I\'ll miss her, she was sweet to me. And sexy. R.I.P.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2011, 10:29:07 pm »
Quote from: LeFou;270811

Aha, mystery solved. I was raging front right Jordan side all night. Doh! I\'m guessing someone from the Toad\'s crew probably grabbed it..? I\'ll miss her, she was sweet to me. And sexy. R.I.P.

and probably 18 bucks.  youll fall in love again soon broseph
*Gia*

LeFou

• seen the light
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2011, 02:47:20 pm »
Quote from: bezerker;270815
Quote from: LeFou;270811

and probably 18 bucks.  youll fall in love again soon broseph

Sorry, don\'t know what kind of standards you have but I don\'t date cheap whores. ;)