Author Topic: Bfam Will You Give Breakfest A Helping Hand  (Read 8789 times)

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
Bfam Will You Give Breakfest A Helping Hand
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2011, 07:59:13 am »
Quote from: zuke583;266233
details on the lineup?

and date.........letting people know now will probably help your cause
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2011, 08:54:41 am »
Quote from: weekapaug19;266234
Quote from: zuke583;266233
details on the lineup?

and date.........letting people know now will probably help your cause

Yup hook up the basic deets. Your cause is my cause. Time to get people pumped up and planning on being there.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2011, 11:13:39 am »
Quote from: bonzo;266230
pay pal is set up!

what\'s the addy?

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2011, 11:46:44 am »
Quote from: leith;265927
Quote from: Jam->;265889

I think there needs to be more "festival-like" things, if you know what im talking about... trippy creations, maybe some other art-based activities when bands arn\'t playing (or even when some are), confusing signs, just somethings to spice it up and give it a festi-feel

^This. It would be cool to have Breakfast song related art weirdness and before/after between bands Surreal Radio played some choice cuts from the past.

my friend justin wood (who\'s done projection installations at camp bisco and the brooklyn kung fu shoow) is very interested in doing a project up there, FYI. his stuff is sick.

bonzo

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2011, 12:40:23 pm »
July 15-17, line up: 2 nights of breakfast 2 sets per night, kung fu, roots of creation, indo box, tpalms solo,otis grove, skyfoot(was mondo gecko lukes not in the band anymore).

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2011, 12:46:54 pm »
Quote from: bonzo;266244
July 15-17, line up: 2 nights of breakfast 2 sets per night, kung fu, roots of creation, indo box, tpalms solo,otis grove, skyfoot(was mondo gecko lukes not in the band anymore).

:thumbsup: yayyyy!!!!

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2011, 12:47:55 pm »
Alright Bonzo,

I\'m gonna go ahead and make a Facebook event for this. And invite a shitload of people and make it look real good.

Do you still need a real web site? I don\'t have time to make you anything with a million pages in my free time right now, but I could throw together a few pages, links to the paypal, and photos/bios about the band with my own professional graphic design and shit.

If you still need that, get at me asap. I need a server to log into and the login credentials, and I\'ll get it poppin ASAP.

right on brah

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=139085889490200

Give me the address and I\'ll add that to the event, as well as any other info you want on there.
peace!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 12:55:58 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

bonzo

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2011, 12:53:42 pm »
^I have the breakfest website undercontrol it will be updated in a week or two. But I need your help with something else I will hit u up later I\'m at work right now so I don\'t have the time. And thanks to all of you guys for your wonderful support I love you bfam. BREAKFEST 2011 IS GOING TO MAKE ITS MARK! YA BOY!

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2011, 01:03:29 pm »
You should get Jahruny to make heady ass posters.

I volunteer to get them printed at my own expense. Good quality printing. Shit\'ll be popular.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2011, 01:19:22 pm »
I am going to be a psychedelic voyager all weekend. I will need a name tag.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

bonzo

« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2011, 01:34:51 pm »
I already have aruny doing something cool for me so I don\'t want to ask more of him. I can\'t tell u what it is you will find out when you come to breakfest.

Tuna it might be a good idea to hold off doing the facebook thing until I get the website updated. Because if u went to it right now it would just have last years info on it.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 01:34:51 pm by bonzo »

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2011, 01:38:24 pm »
sooo, did i miss the paypal to donate to?  Cause I will donate.

bonzo

« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2011, 01:42:27 pm »
Paypal is andrewbonsall

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2011, 01:46:40 pm »
so are their going to be posters? might be able to get a small artist on ebeans to design one.

Also, where is this happening? Any idea on ticket price/capacity? Sorry for the questions, just want to get as much info as possible before I tell people about this
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2011, 01:53:06 pm »
Quote from: bonzo;266252
I already have aruny doing something cool for me so I don\'t want to ask more of him. I can\'t tell u what it is you will find out when you come to breakfest.

Tuna it might be a good idea to hold off doing the facebook thing until I get the website updated. Because if u went to it right now it would just have last years info on it.

Too late, it\'s already up and the hype machine is rollin\' ;)

I\'ll make you an admin on the FB page when you RSVP for it. Then you can basically take control of it.

There\'s no link to the website yet just basic deets. Thought it was good to get people excited as early as possible.

Anyway I can also tape the whole festival, help you out with printed materials, I\'m a pretty resourceful dude all around. Whatever you need don\'t hesitate to ask... otherwise I might just go ahead and do it anyway ... hahaha

peace brother have a good day at work