Author Topic: NYE rumor...  (Read 4177 times)

galenas

• Global Moderator
NYE rumor...
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2010, 02:03:04 pm »
now that i\'m on the kung fu bandwagon, what about these guys doing a nye show? probably would draw even better than a-z, no? (tho no breakfast would really be disappointing.)

galenas

• Global Moderator
NYE rumor...
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2010, 02:04:22 pm »
also, i\'ve heard rumors of new hampshire. but i cannot verify this claim. would make sense, tho, considering their popularity up there.

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
NYE rumor...
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2010, 02:25:14 pm »
Quote from: galenas;262221
now that i\'m on the kung fu bandwagon, what about these guys doing a nye show? probably would draw even better than a-z, no? (tho no breakfast would really be disappointing.)

i think RAQ is playing NYE
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

galenas

• Global Moderator
NYE rumor...
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2010, 03:12:23 pm »
Quote from: NickNels;262223
Quote from: galenas;262221

i think RAQ is playing NYE

their website only has 12/30 listed as of now. :shrug:

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
NYE rumor...
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2010, 03:28:38 pm »
i would wager that the breakfast would draw better on nye at daniel st than kung fu would. just my opinion.

thatguy

NYE rumor...
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2010, 03:28:50 pm »
livolsi has a gig. kung fu won\'t be doin nye either....after last years ny show,we will not take the same beatin twice....sc

NickNels

NYE rumor...
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2010, 03:40:52 pm »
Quote from: thatguy;262226
livolsi has a gig. kung fu won\'t be doin nye either....after last years ny show,we will not take the same beatin twice....sc

???

Can you elaborate a little more on this? Physical beating? Financial Beating? Something else?

Is a NYE show in the cards? Is the B\'fast actively trying to book somewhere?  

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks

thatguy

NYE rumor...
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2010, 03:59:34 pm »
sure bro,we did a 3 set show and 60 people paid...that would be a financial beating that i can\'t alaborate on....if we do a new years it would be as far away fom ct as we can get.thats all i can say bud. peace

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
NYE rumor...
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2010, 04:02:07 pm »
that\'s a dew
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

thatguy

NYE rumor...
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2010, 04:12:36 pm »
yes it is....not a good number for nye, and not to mention..duane,i wouldn\'t under estimate kf draw...we do twice that on a wed. in fairfield.....just sayin brah! the breakfast is going to focas on nh,ma,upstate ny because thats the heat now.

NickNels

NYE rumor...
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2010, 04:13:48 pm »
Quote from: thatguy;262228
sure bro,we did a 3 set show and 60 people paid...that would be a financial beating that i can\'t alaborate on....if we do a new years it would be as far away fom ct as we can get.thats all i can say bud. peace

Thanks for the info!

I personally loved Daniel Street last year, but did notice that it was severely undersold.  Luckily for us in attendance, lack of people did not equal lack of musicianship.  Amazing performance last year!

Unfortunately with Phish playing MSG, I can only imagine this year\'s attendance would be even less :(  It\'s really frusterating for us local fans, but I completely understand the dilemma.  

I hope you guys stay open to the possibility of a New Year\'s show at an alternate location...I hope to be in attendance.

thatguy

NYE rumor...
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2010, 04:38:11 pm »
dark star at the klien also.....recipe for disaster!

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
NYE rumor...
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2010, 05:19:17 pm »
Well, Adr , I\'m sort of wondering if last year\'s beating was partially because the gig got booked pretty late and people already had NYE plans by then? I don\'t remember my exact reason for not making it.. I suspect I probably intended to and probably had some last minute issue come up. Either way, I will be wherever you guys may play this NYE.. book a hotel or whatever it takes.

I don\'t really know what was the deal with last years show but I feel like it was a combination of factors unlikely to occur again. Was half the crowd guestlisted?

Glad to hear you\'ll focus sort of more up towards me. But I sure love heading down to Sully\'s and Toad\'s... hope you don\'t ever give up those spots (unless you outgrow them).

thanks for checking in to clarify whats up tho. I\'m still waiting on Bfast or Kung Fu before I make any other plans.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

DiG728

• COME ON!!
NYE rumor...
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2010, 06:11:28 pm »
I am at the Breakfast NYE show no matter where it is.  I am planning on booking a hotel room anyway, so whether it\'s in CT, NH, MA or wherever makes no difference to me.  There is really nowhere else I\'d rather be to ring in the New Year.  Last year\'s show was phenomenal and there\'s no way I am missing this year\'s show.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
NYE rumor...
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2010, 06:56:45 pm »
Amen.

I will buy my ticket no matter what.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh