Author Topic: Setlist: 2010-08-05 - The Big Up @ Sunnyview Farm; Ghent, NY  (Read 7291 times)

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
Setlist: 2010-08-05 - The Big Up @ Sunnyview Farm; Ghent, NY
« on: August 06, 2010, 03:02:43 pm »
I: jam > Tunage, Rufus, Existential Funk, Beef Barley, Synergy

E: Taboo Or Not Taboot

Thanks to Zuke583 for the setlist!
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 08:11:54 pm »
Quote from: NickNels;259999
Setlist: 2010-08-05 - The Big Up; Ghent, NY

Jam > Tunage, rufus, existential funk, beef barley, synergy

E: Taboo or not Taboot

via Zuke583

:awwyeah:
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 09:21:00 am »
I have an extra wristband for free if anyone wants it.  Kung Fu at 6.  Txt or call me at 6099159396.
♥♫∞

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 02:55:50 pm »
Big Ups to all that attended this event! It was an adventure to rage so hard with so many wonderful musicians and people all weekend. We saw some excellent artistry- musical, textural, ethereal... Big props to all the Bfam who kept me company and gave off so many great smiles and hugs during my long ass safety check walks throughout the event site. Most of the peeps kept themselves in check, with a few emergencies to be expected. Volunteering for Jam care was an interesting, crazy, loving experience..

As for the music: The Breakfast Timbre Coup, and Kung Fu were epic as usual! Bfast takes the cake...Ultimate tunes: Tunage, Beef Barley Jam, Synergy, and Rufus! I really wish both Bfast and Timbre Coup had played Saturday night instead of some of the other choices. Other good gigs incl. Higher Organix, Twiddle, and DJ Brad Lee..Sorry mondogecko Luke I missed your set during all of the chaos..:(

I could go ON about some of the details, but I\'ll spare you the verbiage for now. I need some real sleep!

Thanks Aruny and all of you other funky ladies and gentlemen for helping this happen! Cannontrip: Nice to meet you- You and Gabo cracked me UP late night last night! (((((((( First attempt at making a D J )))))))

Get some healing energy so we can all rage again next time!
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 08:00:05 pm »
i suck at reviews but BB got way out there, possible best ever material. Rufus=Huge Chaunceys! ahh what a great time. BFAM is the best!
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 10:46:31 pm »
Quote from: Gfunk;260019
i suck at reviews but BB got way out there, possible best ever material. Rufus=Huge Chaunceys! ahh what a great time. BFAM is the best!

i concur.  i can\'t even describe how much fun I had this weekend, great times with great people that I never wanna forget!

also, found a pair of women\'s sunglasses on my trunk.  if they are yours, let me know and I\'ll figure out some way to get them to you.
♥♫∞

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 09:59:01 am »
great times this weekend! definitely going to have to make it up there again sometime. maybe a future breakfest site? i need a few days before i can start recalling specific events. really couldn\'t have asked for a better weekend though.
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 10:15:16 am »
wowzwers! what a weekend.

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 10:33:58 am »
Quote from: krispy;260028
wowzwers! what a weekend.

got a raq setlist? can\'t get into hyperfunk from here
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 10:49:20 am »
not in front of me. this is incomplete and out of order but there was a said n done, hannah reason, clamslide, simple man, mr future, HUGE big shot encore...

Mamalakabubadaya

• http://
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 11:31:27 am »
Quote from: cannontrip;260024

i concur.  i can\'t even describe how much fun I had this weekend, great times with great people that I never wanna forget!

also, found a pair of women\'s sunglasses on my trunk.  if they are yours, let me know and I\'ll figure out some way to get them to you.

i think those are my sunglasses.

good times this weekend. i\'m definitely still recovering. had a blast hanging out! i\'m sad i couldn\'t make it up until friday and missed the breakfast but had fun anyway.. kung fu and raq killed it.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 11:58:31 am »
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya;260034

good times this weekend. i\'m definitely still recovering. had a blast hanging out! i\'m sad i couldn\'t make it up until friday and missed the breakfast but had fun anyway.. kung fu and raq killed it.

WwWwOoOoOoOoOoOoOoWwWwWwWwWw!!!!!!!!
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 12:03:37 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;260035
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya;260034

WwWwOoOoOoOoOoOoOoWwWwWwWwWw!!!!!!!!

woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i wish you were there!

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 12:45:16 pm »
anyone have a setlist for kung fu?  tracking my recording now, should be up in a few hours.
♥♫∞

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 12:55:23 pm »
I will in a few hours but not before.  If you post it to archive without song titles I can add them.  For some reason I am going through my recordings of this weekend backwards, RAQ is now.  And mine are all four channels so they can take a bit longer.