Author Topic: PB vs. RAQ discussion on Phantasy Phish  (Read 3486 times)

rustyD

• http://
PB vs. RAQ discussion on Phantasy Phish
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2004, 02:41:22 pm »
It doesn\'t get much more perfect than

"It\'s the great big fiery ball in the sky.....!!"

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2004, 06:36:33 pm »
I like Raq, they changed their sound a lot.  When PB first played with them, I thought Raq sounded more like Phish than Phish.  Trey gave Stoops their guitar player a guitar, so the legend was that Trey said to him "Here, now you can sound exactly like me."   However, Raq has developed their sound a great deal and puts together some sweet jams.  Their manager is the guy who built Strangefolk from the ground up, so they\'ve gotten as big as PB in half the time.  He is really cool and a lighting pro, when we played with Raq in San Francisco in summer 2002 he was nice enough to show me some cool light tricks.  The guys in the band are great, they arer very similar to Tim, Ron, Ad and Jordan.  Come to think of it, they shortened their name too!  Used to be Shadraq.  We could start some rumours about that!  Raq is cool.

rokkit

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2004, 10:01:57 am »
reel phish got rokkits strangefolk last sum. Michael duid set w/ baand, stud "enfolk" prior,closa me, send\'emup,sez kevin, didit. agin ta tods plec, liked da gleem in de mon\'s iis, askerisked dide wan moore, literitup. band got de rokkit hah.\'gin "hahup

Lerherbles

• http://
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2004, 12:05:31 pm »
Those people have no idea what they\'re talking about.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2004, 09:46:28 pm »
i have no idea what rokkit is talking about