Author Topic: Setlist: [The Beatles A-Z] 2010-06-27 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT  (Read 5265 times)

Dyed_Tie

• Right There That\'s It Yes
    • http://
I:  Back in the U.S.S.R.@*, Dear Prudence@^, Glass Onion$#^%, Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da&#; Wild Honey Pie@$-, The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill$^-=~, While My Guitar Gently Weeps@*^+, Happiness Is a Warm Gun$, Martha My Dear$, I\'m So Tired$^_, Blackbird$==~~, Piggies$^%==++, Rocky Raccoon@==, Don\'t Pass Me By@--, Why Don\'t We Do It In The Road?$, I Will$@@, Julia$@@%%

II:  Birthday@#, Yer Blues&#, Mother Nature\'s Son$=^==~~, Everybody\'s Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey&*#, Sexy Sadie$#, Helter Skelter<#$$, Long, Long, Long@^=; Revolution 1$, Honey Pie@@@, Savoy Truffle@#^, Cry Baby Cry$^##, Revolution 9@$^%&&, Good Night$%

E:  Tomorrow Never Knows&^#+_ _, It Won\'t Be Long$#, It\'s Only Love$#, I\'ve Got a Feeling&@*#

This show featured Tim Palmieri on Fender Stratocaster electric guitar, Ron Spears on Fender electric bass, Sean Miller on Dreadnought Cutaway acoustic guitar, Fred DiLeone on Wurlitzer electric piano, and Adrian Tramontano on drums

The first set was sides one and two of \'The Beatles\' (aka The White Album) played in their entirety

The second set was sides three and four \'The Beatles\' (aka The White Album) played in their entirety

Lead Vocals

@ Sean
$ Tim
& Ron  
< Adrian

* Extended Jam
^ Fred DiLeone on Hammond organ
# Sean on Epiphone Sheraton electric guitar
% Fred DiLeone on Yamaha SY3S electric keyboard
- Chris Piccirillo on back up vocals
= Fred DiLeone no Wulritzer electric piano
~ Sean, Tim, and Chris Piccirillo on whistling
+ Tim on slide guitar
_ Extra "Give you everything I got for a little peace of mind"
== Tim on Babicz Spider acoustic guitar
~~ No Sean, No Ron
++ Adrian on tambourine
-- Without return
@@ Sean vocals only
%% No Ron, No Adrian
$$ Fred DiLeone on drums and Adrian on Wurlitzer electric piano and Hammond organ
## Sean lead vocals on "Can You Take Me Back"
&&  Chris Piccirillo on lead dialogue, Sean on "number 9" and other dialogue, with \'Coming Up\' (Paul McCartney/Paul McCartney & Wings from the single \'Coming Up\') tease, \'Bogey Music\' (Paul McCartney from the album \'McCartney II\') reference, \'Born In a Prison\' (Yoko Ono from the John Lennon/Yoko Ono album \'Some Time In New York City\') tease, \'Pretty Little Head\' (Paul McCartney from the album \'Press To Play\') tease, \'Ballroom Dancing\' (Paul McCartney from the album \'Tug of War\') reference, \'Temporary Secretary\' (Paul McCartney from the album \'McCartney II\') reference, and We\'re All Water (Yoko Ono from the John Lennon/Yoko Ono album \'Some Time In New York City\') tease.
_ _ with Malcolm Fitch on drums and Adrian on tambourine only
^^Ron sings Paul McCartney\'s lead and Sean sings John Lennon\'s lead
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 02:26:46 pm by Dyed_Tie »
If trees could scream do you think we would be so cavalier to cut them down? Maybe if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Probably the worst thing about having King Kong run rampant in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then I could keep Dracula and Superman away.
   :mario: :luigi: :yoshi:  :toad:

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
Setlist: [The Beatles A-Z] 2010-06-27 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 02:04:53 pm »
An absolutely incredible, stunning, top notch show. Really can\'t believe what went down. Vocals were amazing! Thanks guys!!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 02:29:31 pm »
Nice to see some extended jams going down. I understand wanting to maintain the original structure of the tunes, especially when you sometimes have 40+ songs to fit into a show, but official jamming policy for Beatles A-Z should still be Let Breakfast Be Breakfast.
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 02:37:49 pm »
Rev 9 for the third time. We killed it. Sean included a layer of mumbled dialogue that made it even better and I managed to work in all my geeky references to solo John and Paul songs. I also managed to save the music stand with all my notes from falling during the performance and then poked myself in the eye when I took the mic off the stand at the end. Hey, sometimes you have to sacrifice for great art.

As always, it was an honor to perform with Beatles A-Z and it was an outstanding show all the way around. The White Album is my favorite Beatles\' album and I felt the highlights were While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Martha My Dear, Everybody\'s Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey, Helter Skelter, I\'ve Got a Feeling, and Tomorrow Never Knows, on which one of Adrian\'s drumming students, Malcom Fitch, tore it up. Probably got the best applause of the night, which is saying a lot as it was an attentive and enthusiastic crowd.

And great job on the setlist Chris.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 02:57:29 pm by ChrisPitch »

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 02:38:29 pm »
just when i think that this a2z project has "jumped the shark" the guys come out and blow my mind........The vocals are better than ever.  The extended jams put a signature stamp on the whole deal......Yet another amazing a2z.  Thanks to the a2z guys for another beautiful sunday down in downtown milford.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 03:04:27 pm »
did anyone record audio for this?? i would love to hear it..was gonna go and ended up at furthur. totally forgot they were doing the white album :pout:

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 03:10:05 pm »
Quote from: Mamalakabubadaya;258596
did anyone record audio for this?? i would love to hear it..was gonna go and ended up at furthur. totally forgot they were doing the white album :pout:

Whatever Wook.  You see my dog down down in brooklyn?  Show was recorded as far as I know......
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Mamalakabubadaya

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 03:16:44 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;258597
Whatever Wook.  You see my dog down down in brooklyn?  Show was recorded as far as I know......
i saw a lot of dogs....

someone hook this up please. i don\'t even know how to work my dvd player so a ken dvd just will not do.

mvallo

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 03:21:01 pm »
I don\'t regret bailing out on Moe and attending the a-z white album.  the guys did a great job!!  I recored audio. ken and Chris recored HD video.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 07:25:36 pm by mvallo »

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 03:42:13 pm »
Quote from: mvallo;258599
I not regret bailing out on Moe and attending the a-z white album.  the guys did a great job!!  I recored audio. ken and Chris recored HD video.

moe. was very tight last night....awesome venue as well.

would like to hear audio of some beatles a-z, I usually only find out they happen after the show has already happened.
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

ChrisF

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 04:00:39 pm »
Quote from: weekapaug19;258601
Quote from: mvallo;258599
I not regret bailing out on Moe and attending the a-z white album.  the guys did a great job!!  I recored audio. ken and Chris recored HD video.

moe. was very tight last night....awesome venue as well.

would like to hear audio of some beatles a-z, I usually only find out they happen after the show has already happened.

im going to upload it to archive tonight.

heynow592

• Breathe In Breathe Out
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 04:20:44 pm »
Thanks to all - The band was fantastic, the venue was fine, the people were warm and friendly, me and my boys will enjoy the fruits of Ken, Matt and Chris\' hard work.  Hopefully you guys were able to get rid of the maracca player from the audio -truely annoying

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2010, 05:15:12 pm »
Wait, I thought this show was all about the maracca playing jerkoff. What an ass!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

mvallo

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 07:24:46 pm »
Download Link Here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EHRNI7XP

use winrar to unzip: audio mp3 320kbps

The Beatles A-Z
2010-06-27
Daniel Street - Milford, CT

Set 1 disk 1
01. Back In The USSR@*
02. Dear Prudence@^
03. Glass Onion$#^%
04. Obla Di Obla Da&#
05. Wild Honey Pie@$-
06. The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill$^-=~
07. While My Guitar Gently Weeps@*^+
08. Happiness Is A Warm Gun$
09. Martha My Dear$
10. I\'m So Tired$^_
11. Blackbird$==~~
12. Piggies$^%==++
13. Rocky Raccoon@==
14. Don\'t Pass Me By@--
15. Why Don\'t We Do It In The Road?$
16. I Will$@@,
17. Julia$@@%%

Set 2 disk 2
01. Birthday@#
02. Yer Blues&#
03. Mother Nature\'s Son$=^==~~
04. Everybody\'s Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey&*#
05. Sexy Sadie$#
06. Helter Skelter<#$$
07. Long, Long, Long@^=;
08. Revolution 1$
09. Honey Pie@@@
10. Savoy Truffle@#^
11. Cry Baby Cry$^##
12. Revolution 9@$^%&&
13. Good Night$%

Encore:
14. Tomorrow Never Knows&^#+_ _
15. It Won\'t Be Long$#
16. It\'s Only Love$#
17. I\'ve Got a Feeling&@*#

This show featured Tim Palmieri on Fender Stratocaster electric guitar, Ron Spears on Fender electric bass, Sean Miller on Dreadnought Cutaway acoustic guitar, Fred DiLeone on Wurlitzer electric piano, and Adrian Tramontano on drums

The first set was sides one and two of \'The Beatles\' (aka The White Album) played in their entirety

The second set was sides three and four \'The Beatles\' (aka The White Album) played in their entirety

Lead Vocals

@ Sean
$ Tim
& Ron
< Adrian

* Extended Jam
^ Fred DiLeone on Hammond organ
# Sean on Epiphone Sheraton electric guitar
% Fred DiLeone on Yamaha SY3S electric keyboard
- Chris Piccirillo on back up vocals
= Fred DiLeone no Wulritzer electric piano
~ Sean, Tim, and Chris Piccirillo on whistling
+ Tim on slide guitar
_ Extra "Give you everything I got for a little peace of mind"
== Tim on Babicz Spider acoustic guitar
~~ No Sean, No Ron
++ Adrian on tambourine
-- Without return
@@ Sean vocals only
%% No Ron, No Adrian
$$ Fred DiLeone on drums and Adrian on Wurlitzer electric piano and Hammond organ
## Sean lead vocals on "Can You Take Me Back"
&& Chris Piccirillo on lead dialogue, Sean on "number 9" and other dialogue, with \'Coming Up\' (Paul McCartney/Paul McCartney & Wings from the single \'Coming Up\') tease, \'Bogey Music\' (Paul McCartney from the album \'McCartney II\') reference, \'Born In a Prison\' (Yoko Ono from the John Lennon/Yoko Ono album \'Some Time In New York City\') tease, \'Pretty Little Head\' (Paul McCartney from the album \'Press To Play\') tease, \'Ballroom Dancing\' (Paul McCartney from the album \'Tug of War\') reference, \'Temporary Secretary\' (Paul McCartney from the album \'McCartney II\') reference, and We\'re All Water (Yoko Ono from the John Lennon/Yoko Ono album \'Some Time In New York City\') tease.
_ _ with Malcolm Fitch on drums and Adrian on tambourine only
^^Ron sings Paul McCartney\'s lead and Sean sings John Lennon\'s lead

Source: Soundboard Matrix (4track) @ 44.1khz/24bit
Source 1: (2)AKG483 DIN;onstage 12" front of drum kit facing audience > Zoom H4n XLR (CHannel 1&2)
Source 2: Soundboard FOH Mix (XLR) > Beachtek DXA-4P(gain control) > Zoom H4n ext mic input (channel 3&4)

Transfer: Zoom H4n > USB > Hard drive > Vegas:mixing/fades/l3/dither 16bit > CD Wave > mp3 (cbr 320bps)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 07:27:08 pm by mvallo »

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2010, 10:01:54 pm »
mamabklabadabbaya can\'t work a dvd player?
1-press open
2-place disc in tray
3-press close
4-press play
5-When disc is done press open & remove disc
Hope I was of some help.