Author Topic: Breakfest Music Fastival Goshen N.H. 07/10/2010  (Read 29204 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
The BreakFEST; Goshen, NH
« Reply #330 on: July 16, 2010, 11:24:21 am »
Quote from: sequia;259254
not looking for a full review. just some simple mention of the band by the way Yoda, are you friends with the new jersey housewives?

I am not, but I do know Buddy from Cake Boss... Let the jokes begin...  

That being said, if the band has a setlist, then they should post it...

All that\'s left to make this day complete is a KYS from Freddie...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #331 on: July 16, 2010, 11:39:17 am »
jordan, pm me the setlist.
Postcount +1.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #332 on: July 16, 2010, 11:48:36 am »
setlist:   memory of a free festival > mayfly*, doughboy > wuiac, puppetry > merge > puppetry, chris\'s new song, zappa cover, scheme

set 2 :  jam > hard luck > mayfly*, blessing in the skies, late and great > overexposure > hard luck > shotgun butterfly

E:  buquebus
E2: wildpack

*dyslexic (?)
*Gia*

inCognito

• piano slinger
    • http://www.shorelinepiano.net
« Reply #333 on: July 16, 2010, 01:07:02 pm »
not looking for a full review. just some simple mention of the band by the way Yoda, are you friends with the new jersey housewives?

i would be more than happy to fluff this shit out of this show on pt... it would go a lot further and be much more meaningful if i could post a link to a video or the show on archive, etc etc

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #334 on: July 16, 2010, 01:13:18 pm »
Quote from: inCognito;259264

i would be more than happy to fluff this shit out of this show on pt... it would go a lot further and be much more meaningful if i could post a link to a video or the show on archive, etc etc

Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my ass...

The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #335 on: July 18, 2010, 03:33:16 pm »
Quote from: inCognito;259264

im going to post some video on youtube. i have some great footage. i cant start working on it til i get some audio though