Author Topic: Kung Fu invades NJ. 5.6.10  (Read 5160 times)

galenas

• Global Moderator
Kung Fu invades NJ. 5.6.10
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2010, 10:56:33 am »
Newton Crosby was good stuff -- enjoyed the jamming. Wyllys with Marscher was sickness. Would love to see them throw down late night to a packed house. Would definitely be a dance party and a half. Personal highlight was when Wyllys (Wade) and Marscher were still on stage and Timmy joined, followed by Adrian and Dave. LOVED the mix of the DJ and band. Would love to see that happen again. Kung Fu ripped faces as usual. Big news: Jen Hartswick was in the house and joined Kung Fu for most of the set. Holy cow that girl is amazing! The sound of her horn is just so perfect; she should join Kung Fu!! One of those nights were I was like, Thank God I\'m here!!

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2010, 11:17:24 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs;256796
So what is being said is that it was a deeeew????
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2010, 11:20:59 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs;256801
Quote from: Stephengencs;256796
So what is being said is that it was a deeeew????

of course it was and I am basing that on the way we know the business model.

Mark my words, if they do not find a younger fanbase 16-24 this project is done by the end of the year. Playing bars segregates the biggest portion of fans who can travel and spend money. Nothing like playing an empty bar to a bunch of 30 yr olds.

Its a great project for those selfish fans who never wanted them to get bigger so they will always be in their back yard.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2010, 11:21:27 am »
Quote from: galenas;256799
Newton Crosby was good stuff -- enjoyed the jamming. Wyllys with Marscher was sickness. Would love to see them throw down late night to a packed house. Would definitely be a dance party and a half. Personal highlight was when Wyllys (Wade) and Marscher were still on stage and Timmy joined, followed by Adrian and Dave. LOVED the mix of the DJ and band. Would love to see that happen again. Kung Fu ripped faces as usual. Big news: Jen Hartswick was in the house and joined Kung Fu for most of the set. Holy cow that girl is amazing! The sound of her horn is just so perfect; she should join Kung Fu!! One of those nights were I was like, Thank God I\'m here!!

:that:  I missed Newton Crosby, but Kung Fu was better then ever.  And Jen Hartswick added even more heat to that atomic chili!

Matt Vallo and I were both recording, his will undoubtedly sound much better, but I\'ll still put mine up for comparison.

Super excited for Breakfast/Kung Fu this summer!
♥♫∞

peaches626

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2010, 02:28:03 pm »
if anybody knows a dew when he reads about it, its StevieG.  Wish i coulda seen hartswick, heard she uses jedi mind powers to get the crowd into the show
taints rule, gypsies drool!

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2010, 10:34:20 am »
thanks again people that came out on a thursday. it was kind of a last minute show.  hoping Newton Crosby and Kung Fu can work together again in the near future, they kicked ass!

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2010, 10:52:42 am »
DEWfirmed.
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2010, 10:55:46 am »
dew or not, they threw down like room was packed. which i love about their approach.  just destroy faces at all times.  my jaw was on the ground much of the night

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2010, 03:00:37 pm »
Quote from: wiredchicken;256841
dew or not, they threw down like room was packed. which i love about their approach.  just destroy faces at all times.  my jaw was on the ground much of the night

nobody doubts the jawdropping ability of kung fu and the breakfast..........just callin a dew a dew......