Author Topic: Setlist: [The Beatles A-Z] 2010-02-28; Daniel Street - Milford, CT  (Read 2174 times)

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
I: I Saw Her Standing There$*, Misery&@*, Anna (Go to Him)&, Chains&@$^, Boys@, Ask Me Why&, Please Please Me&@^, Love Me Do&@^#, P.S. I Love You&@$#, Baby It\'s You&, Do You Want to Know a Secret&, A Taste of Honey$, There\'s a Place &$^, Twist and Shout$, Two of Us&@#%, Dig a Pony&*, Across the Universe&%-=, I Me Mine$#-, Dig It@-~**^^ > Let It Be$*#-, Maggie Mae&@#**%%, I\'ve Got a Feeling##*, One After 909&@*, The Long and Winding Road&*~, For You Blue@*--, Get Back$*

II: All My Loving&, Birthday$@*==, Come Together$*, Dizzy Miss Lizzie&*, Every Little Thing@*, For No One&*~%%, Glass Onion&*-, Helter Skelter<*~~&&, I Feel Fine&*#, I\'m Happy Just to Dance With You@~, It\'s Only Love&=, Lovely Rita$*-=, Mean Mr. Mustard&*# > Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)&#, Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da$*$$@@, Penny Lane@*~$$, Rain&$$<<, She Said She Said&, Tomorrow Never Knows$*-

E: With a Little Help from My Friends&*, You Never Give Me Your Money&&&*

This show featured Tim Palmieri on Ibanez Artcore electric guitar, Ron Spears on Fender bass, Sean Miller on Epiphone Sheraton electric guitar, and Adrian Tramontano on drums

Portion of the first set from \'I Saw Her Standing There\' through \'Twist and Shout\' was the album \'Please Please Me\' played in its entirety

Portion of the first set from \'Two of Us\' through \'Get Back\' was the album \'Let It Be\' played in its entirety

Lead Vocals

& Tim
@ Sean
$ Ron
< Adrian

## Ron on Paul McCartney\'s vocal parts and Sean on John Lennon\'s vocal parts
&&& Tim, Sean, and Ron on alternating lead vocals

* Fred DiLeone on Wurlitzer electric piano
^ Peter Lachmann on harmonica
# Sean on acoustic guitar
% Tim on acoustic guitar ("The Spider")
- Fred DiLeone on Hammond organ
= Sean on egg shaker
~ no Sean on guitar
** no Ron on bass
^^ Adrian on cymbals only
%% no Adrian on drums
-- Sean playing slide on his Epiphone
== for Tim, who was celebrating his 31st birthday
~~ Adrian on Fender Stratocaster
&& Tim on drums
$$ Tim on Fender Stratocaster
@@ Sean on coronet
<< with \'King of Pain\' (The Police), \'Blackbird\' (The Beatles), and \'It\'s All Too Much\' (The Beatles) teases

First set: 78 minutes
Second set and encore: 84 minutes
Time of show: 2 hours and 42 minutes
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 04:39:03 pm by ChrisPitch »

GLuft3

Setlist: [The Beatles A-Z] 2010-02-28; Daniel Street - Milford, CT
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 06:40:32 am »
Classic!  Thanks, Pitchie.
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

heynow592

• Breathe In Breathe Out
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 07:13:22 am »
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.  A simple acknowledgement of my 7 year old son before they played his favorite Beatles tune "I Me mine"  made him feel so good!!!  You guys are a class act!!!!!

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 11:11:06 am »
these guys sounded fantastic last night!!!! cannot wait for the march 28 show -- covering revolver and abbey road!!