Author Topic: Setlist: 2010-02-27 - Red Square; Albany, NY  (Read 9834 times)

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
Setlist: 2010-02-27 - Red Square; Albany, NY
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2010, 07:24:24 pm »
thanks!!

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2010, 08:50:51 pm »
Great energy in the air. It was so nice to see you all and give you smiles and hugs- I just wish we had the whole weekend to spend reminiscing...I\'m glad I urged some noobs to come rage with us...They\'ll be in it for the long haul for sure! Terrapin was outstanding, SPF, Rufus, Psygn, QMATM, The Vermont Song with sax sit-in, and Synergy were the top faves of the night.

Thanks tapers!!!! :o)

Last but not least, the day after Breakfast always leaves me thinking, "ok, so what show can I make it to next?!?"
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2010, 09:07:42 pm »
well, I\'m going to take this opportunity to regain something of an organic sleep cycle...  

anyway, this sounds great (thanks cannontrip for the missing part!).. will have it in full FLAC / OGG499 / MP3320 tommorrow

peace
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2010, 12:28:36 am »
Thanks 2nah & Cannontrip! So glad this epic night of music was captured. History will never be the same :wah: !
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2010, 08:32:00 am »
Quote from: DocEllis70;253394
*ohhhhh yeaaaa\'s throughout

Adrian was carrying the "ohhh yeaaa\'s" into a2z last night......
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

snwckgtr

• aka snickerdoodle
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2010, 09:42:58 am »
great show.  great times.  great everything.  pretty much what everyone else has been saying.  it was enjoyable watching the band look like they were having a little more fun than usual.  loved the synergy and merge, rufus, superfly, and one of the best existential funks.  thanks to those who taped...its a treat to be able to listen to what blew my mind only a day or two ago when i can still remember portions of it.

galenas- anytime, and thanks for making it an enjoyable car ride up...definitely makes a 2.5 hr drive seem even more worth it to see this band

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2010, 11:15:21 am »
Quote from: snwckgtr;253452

galenas- anytime

you may end up regretting that offer!! :lol: but seriously, i\'m thinking i could be in for philly. turns out i will be in nyc march 26 and 27 for a work thing, so i could easily meet up with you once it\'s done (which i think will be in the afternoon) to head down. cheesesteaks, mmmm.... breakfast, double mmmmm!

snwckgtr

• aka snickerdoodle
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2010, 11:41:06 am »
lol im already planning that one actually.  with you included i should already have a full car and can hopefully convince a few others with another.  also considering harpers/boston for an overnight but not sure ill have room.  yep...cheesesteaks and breakfast sounds like a winning combo and that might win over enough friends to get a 2nd car to that shindig

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2010, 11:58:33 am »
Quote from: snwckgtr;253463
lol im already planning that one actually.  with you included i should already have a full car and can hopefully convince a few others with another.  also considering harpers/boston for an overnight but not sure ill have room.  yep...cheesesteaks and breakfast sounds like a winning combo and that might win over enough friends to get a 2nd car to that shindig

ohhhh yeahhhh!!! sign me up for philly for sure then!! PUMPED!!! (wish i could go to harpers ferry, but don\'t think i can pull it off unfortunately.) way to rally the troops, russ!!! can.not.wait.! :D

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2010, 09:26:37 pm »
here\'s some flacage:
Live Music Archivage  i\'m also uploading the .wav files to archive, best quality but large file size
eTreeage
Trader\'s Denage
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 11:06:42 pm by cannontrip »
♥♫∞

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2010, 06:44:52 am »
Nice cannontrip, thanks for all the tunage!!

*edit*

I downloaded this from etree, and when I drop the wavs into my burning program, it says they are not valid music files. I know it says the 24-bit files were dithered down to 16-bit, but the size of the files makes me think that they are still 24-bit. Dunno, just making a guess here. I am going to check out the LMA and see if its the same.

Either way, so great to see shows getting taped and shared. It makes me warm inside. Go Breakfast!!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 07:09:56 am by frolfer »
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2010, 12:05:28 pm »
The files should be in 16 bit PCM wave format (flac), however the wave files that I\'m uploading to LMA are 32 bit float wave files (ultra-quality)... More later, I just missed the mailman!! (taxes)
♥♫∞

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2010, 06:39:52 pm »
Again, thanks to cannontrip for getting this one up! I do have the version with the couple missing minutes of Rufus but I\'m gonna let cannontrip\'s be the offical version of this one here. I\'m super busy atm and honestly a lot of you guys bitched way too much about the last show I put up.

Epic epic show! peace

(Cannontrip if you want me to send you the full Rufus let me know, probably easier that way than what I was getting started at)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2010, 06:50:29 pm »
I think the flac files are 24 or 32 bit or something. When I converted to wav, they said 3270 kbps, and 16 bit wav is 1411 kbps or something like that. I just started messing with Audacity today and I figured out how to sample the wavs down to 16 bit. Had to d/l the flacs, convert to wav, and then import them to Audacity. Then I exported them back out at 16 bit, and was able to burn some discs. I\'m not sure if I had all of the settings right and I haven\'t even listened yet to see how they sound. I hope all this messing around didn\'t degrade things too much. I am really winging it here with this but it seemed to work!

Either way, I don\'t mind doing any extra work if it means hearing the shows. I like burning discs to take on the road, give to people, etc. I love you tapers! Tuna and cannontrip, the Zoomers. You guys are keeping the dream alive.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2010, 11:54:11 pm »
I think the problem is that the flac files are 96kHz, instead of the normal 44.1kHz.  it plays alright in winamp, haven\'t tried it in other players.  check out the wav files on LMA if you\'re using Audacity, HQ for editing and mixing or archiving.

I\'ll redo the flac files to be 44.1kHz 16 bit, cd-burnable files as soon as I figure out how to reduce sampling rate
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 12:59:03 pm by cannontrip »
♥♫∞