Author Topic: Setlist: [Tim Acoustic] 2010-02-21 - O\'Connor\'s Public House; Mount Kisco, NY  (Read 2116 times)

galenas

• Global Moderator
Set I: Jam > Man Who Sold the World > Kamera > Immortality > Swingtown > Crackling Rose, Wish You Were Here > Sir Duke, Let\'s Make the Water Turn Black, Roses are Free, Nothing is Easy, Kodachrome, Me and My Arrow, I Won\'t Back Down, Bike > Crossroads

Set II: Episode I (Happy), Alive, She Don\'t Use Jelly > Llama, Across the Universe, I Wanna Get High > Dirty Love, Dig, Pay No Mind > Girls > Ring of Fire, Fearless, Hey Hey What Can I Do?, Sunny Afternoon > Blackbird > Shotgun Butterfly > Golgi Apparatus, Legend of a Mind > Folsom Prison Blues > Legend of a Mind, Shimmy Shimmy Ya, (Sorry, totally spaced here...) > Cities > M.E.M.P.H.I.S. > Cities > Fade to Black**

* with Divided Sky
** with Unforgiven

(I know I missed a Hits From the Bong somewhere in the first set... Sorry for any other mistakes/omissions... I\'m no Pitchy!)

This was a hell of a time and Timmy totally killed it!  There was a great crowd of people who respected good music and applauded loudly when Tim would throw in a second for them to do so. I knew a bunch of the kids from past Westchester Timmy Tours, but they all brought friends and it was a great scene. Here\'s to many more!!

Cannon -- great getting to spend some time with you!!

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Ser biz....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
Quote from: Stephengencs;253051
Ser biz....

absolutely, I was kicking myself for not recording this gem (is that what timmy tour is like? :0)

galenas, thanks for making a great time even greater ;), and your husband is quite possibly the nicest person I have ever met.  Seriously, I used to wonder what happened to all the nice people, now I know, they became breakfast & etc. fans ;)
♥♫∞

galenas

• Global Moderator
aww! that\'s so sweet, cannon! thank you so much. and i totally know what you mean about all the nice people. we are lucky to have a great crew of breakfast fans; i\'ve always felt that way. and you no doubt are a great addition to the timmy tour train! welcome aboard! :D