Author Topic: Setlist: 2010-02-19 - Westcott Theatre; Syracuse, NY  (Read 4623 times)

FieryBill

• People Party Coast2Coast
Setlist: 2010-02-19 - Westcott Theatre; Syracuse, NY
« on: February 20, 2010, 12:29:37 pm »
I: jam > Metropolis, Shotgun Butterfly, See The Light > The Chase, Buquebus, I\'m So Glad, The Grand Scheme Of Things* > Existential Funk

E: Willie The Pimp > Hard Luck Harry** > The Grand Scheme Of Things

* with "Breathe" (Pink Floyd) tease.
** end jam only.

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 12:35:32 pm »
yup pretty much

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 01:10:52 pm »
good potential for a rufus tonight! pumped to get my face pwned!

Rickey Roux

• The Ludes Did It
    • http://www.myspace.com/rickeyroux
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 02:34:57 pm »
Setlist looks ridiculous!  I\'m So Glad?  WTF!  The best jam song ever by Cream.  Looks like a monster show.  Hope you all had fun.  You lucky bastards!
You Lucky Bastards!

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 03:07:48 pm »
Quote from: Rickey Roux;252846
Setlist looks ridiculous!  I\'m So Glad?  WTF!  The best jam song ever by Cream.  Looks like a monster show.  Hope you all had fun.  You lucky bastards!

I\'m So Glad isn\'t something new, but hasn\'t been done in a really long time...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Rickey Roux

• The Ludes Did It
    • http://www.myspace.com/rickeyroux
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 03:58:19 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;252847

I\'m So Glad isn\'t something new, but hasn\'t been done in a really long time...

It must be a REALLY long time!
You Lucky Bastards!

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 04:02:31 pm »
Quote from: Rickey Roux;252850

Last one I personally remember being at was Feb 4, 2000; my 3rd PB show.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 04:29:38 pm »
Quote from: Rickey Roux;252850

04/16/03 (Wed)  River City Saloon - Hood River, OR

Set 1: The Vermont Song, I\'m So Glad > Garcian Fishbowl > Frankly Po Zest > Garcian Fishbowl > Frankly Po Zest, Tribal Funk Affliction, Drunk Monk Bar
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

peaches626

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 05:02:07 pm »
im pretty sure it was played at the trio Freakout as well?
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 05:14:47 pm »
Quote from: peaches626;252854
im pretty sure it was played at the trio Freakout as well?

You\'re thinking of I Feel Free:

Setlist: 2006-10-27 - 8th Annual Fonghoulish Freakout: Toad\'s Place; New Haven, CT

I: jam > May Fly Disarray, Working Man*, Psygn > Space City Affair > Angel** > See The Light^, Tricky Ways, Welcome To This World^^, Honey Butter, I Feel Free% > LDZ

II: We\'re An American Band%% > Intension > Rufus > HDX > Synchronicity II# > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Gladys Pimp And Kangaroos With Me > Drum Solo, Lithium##

E: Space City Affair > The Chase

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 05:31:48 pm »
y0da with the setlists, good work you do
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 07:09:47 pm »
Insane show, great openers! I\'m so glad to have made the drive out to SER-acuse! See ya next weekend in Albany!!!!

Faves: See the Light, Queeb!!!!!
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 07:14:02 am »
Totally excellent show. I think it goes right into my top five. I had been wanting a STL all day and that is my personal highlight. An orgasmic version, great key work by Jordan. This song made my day, my night, and still has me feeling the glow.

Buquebus was totally righteous, as it usually is. I guess the boys were feeling it! The jams stretched out very far and flowed nicely into the Chase. The crowd ate it up.

I\'m So Glad is something I have forgotten about but fall for it every time I throw a show on and it pops up. Such a great cover to bring back to the mix.

Just when I thought it couldn\'t get any better/crazier, the boys come out for one mother of an encore. I almost thought we were getting set 3!

The band was locked in and the crowd loved it.

The lights were nice! Thanks Groovy, wish that I could\'ve met you. Thanks for introducing us Todd!

It pains we that this band, the best band ever in the history of the planet, can\'t catch a break. This band should be selling out rooms everytwhere. They should be comfortable and have means that they only dreamed of. Not saying they should be NBA players but they certainly should be doing better than many of their contemporaries on the scene today. I often wish that I had jumped on this ship sooner, but I am so grateful for the shows that I have seen, and I treasure all of the recordings I have amassed from the wonderful archive. They will live forever.

Sorry, I know you have all heard this before, but I am twisted up inside. Maybe I care too much. I should just throw a show on at this early hour, get right, and chill.

Outstanding show nevertheless. The show may of been videotaped. Maybe GroovyLumens can help shed some light.

Oh yes, I convinced my friend Trip to come down to the show, and he was blown away. Ser-iously. When I would look over at him to see if was still interested, he was beaming and kept asking me questions about the band. Another convert!!

Cool to see the rush of fans to the merch area after the show. The band more than deserves it all. Can\'t wait for next week. Disc Golf and the Breakfast!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

Buquebus

• SER breakfast geek
    • http://
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 03:19:58 pm »
::g00sebumps::
Not sure what is gonna transpire. Regardless, we ain\'t gonna forget the gravy.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2010, 04:58:11 pm »
Oh yeah, and Shotgun Butterfly is the shit!!!!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh