Author Topic: Setlist: [Tim Acoustic] 2010-02-13 - C.J. Sparrow; Cheshire, CT  (Read 2858 times)

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
    • http://
Setlist: [Tim Acoustic] 2010-02-13 - C.J. Sparrow; Cheshire, CT
« on: February 14, 2010, 03:13:39 am »
I: jam > The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill > Folsom Prison Blues, April Come She Will, I Won\'t Back Down, Breaking the Girl, Dig, Breathe > On the Run > Breathe (Reprise), Don\'t Think Twice, It\'s All Right; Don\'t Let Me Be Misunderstood, Drain You > Psygn > Drain You, Kamera > Suspicious Minds

II: SWLABR > Swingtown > Doughboy, Little Sister, Boon or Boom?, Movin\' Out (Anthony\'s Song) > jam, Chakrabarty Overdrive*, Shake for Me, Question Mark and the Mind, Down with Disease**^ > Loser > Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)^^ > Loser# > Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)^^##, jam@  > Shotgun Butterfly

III: Take Me Out to the Ball Game@@, I Only Have Eyes for You$, Spread > You Enjoy Myself > The Lumberjack Song$$ > jam$$% > You Enjoy Myself%% > Chameleon&, Subterranean Homesick Blues&&, Tomorrow Never Knows > jam > Transdermal Celebration, Hard Luck Harry > Frankly Po Zest= > Hard Luck Harry== > Penis Song (Not the Noel Coward Song)~

* Kung Fu original; first time played
** Phish cover; first time played
^ with \'Bathtub Gin\' (Phish) tease
^^ mostly played over the music of \'Loser\' (Beck) and additionally with \'Loser\' teases
# with \'Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)\' [The Beatles] teases
## with Kris Jensen briefly on vocals
@ in the vein of \'Space City Affair\' (The Breakfast)
@@ played after Kris Jensen presented Tim with a trophy won by a Cheshire softball team
$ for Valentine\'s Day
$$ preceded by \'Love Me Tender\' (Elvis Presley) tease
% with "Charge!"
%% with \'Dirty Love\' (Frank Zappa), \'God Only Knows\' (The Beach Boys), and \'Estimated Prophet\' (Grateful Dead) teases
& with \'You Enjoy Myself\' (Phish) tease
&& with \'First Tube\' (Phish) teases
= unfinished
== with \'Cannonball\' (The Breeders) tease and excerpt from \'Monty Python\'s The Meaning of Life\': "And spotteth twice they the camels before the third hour. And so the Midianites went forth to Ram Gilead in Kadesh Bilgemath by Shor Ethra Regalion, to the house of Gash-Bil-Betheul-Bazda, he who brought the butter dish to Balshazar and the tent peg to the house of Rashomon, and there slew they the goats, yea, and placed they the bits in little pots. Here endeth the lesson."
~ played over the music of \'Hard Luck Harry\' (The Breakfast) and at super-fast speed
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 07:27:16 pm by ChrisPitch »

dj dizzy k

• Breakfast connoisseur
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 03:49:41 am »
If ser shit like that keeps comin, i\'ll have no problem dishing cash for audio!! Fuck!

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 04:42:02 am »
i dont think anyone as idea how bad i watedn to kill myself for not driving around lookin or the sqarrow.what an awesoem lookin show and i was so clos
*Gia*

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 09:24:44 am »
Quote from: bezerker;252504
i dont think anyone as idea how bad i watedn to kill myself for not driving around lookin or the sqarrow.what an awesoem lookin show and i was so clos

and I had a big ole kiss waiting for ya from that roadie-turned-beer peddler fella we all know and love... now you\'re really kickin\' yerself, huh?

Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 12:47:27 pm »
how was the attendance?  Did a lot/any of the Trey crowd find their way over?
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 12:49:47 pm »
There was definitely a good amount of people at this show, both before and after the Trey show let out.

heynow592

• Breathe In Breathe Out
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 12:56:49 pm »
Chris, it was nice meeting you last night and sharing those oh so interesting stories of daze past with Mark and Evelyn.  Looking forward to the next Revolution 9

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 12:59:58 pm »
Nice meeting you too. Way to get Tim to play Boon or Boom?, which I liked a lot.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 02:26:31 pm »
wow. no one keeps a set list like pitchy! thanks!

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 04:13:26 pm »
holy mother of setlists.  monty python even....  

kudos.

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 07:10:11 pm »
Oh Yeah!!!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07