Author Topic: Setlist: 2004-02-27 - Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT  (Read 9255 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2004-02-27 - Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2004, 05:37:11 pm »
Originally posted by FrankZappa
there was also a hardcore jollies tease at the end of buquebus

almost. i thought so too, last night, but it never quite got there. just listened back to it - definitely not..

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2004, 05:49:17 pm »
I\'m not angry at all, nor trying to permeate negative energy, I\'m just wondering why constructive and helpful criticism gets me berated all of a sudden.:)
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

makisupa911

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2004, 06:40:24 pm »
great show, with a great selection of songs... tim was on fire for his birthday, and a great crowd added to the excitment... thank you PB

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2004, 07:17:36 pm »
had an awesome time last night!! i couldn\'t stop dancing; usually i need a break here and there, but i was pumpin!!

the boys sounded great and were definitely on last night; the crowd was totally there with them!

thanks everyone for a great time !!  :-D
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2004, 10:51:06 am »
hey everyone - of course hartford was an awesome time. i really liked inner glimpse. buquebus is always amazing. and i\'m a huge stones fan so i was glad to hear jumping jack flash. i was impressed by the crowd. everyone (except for the two friends i brought - those of you who saw them know what i\'m talking about) was TOTALLY into the music and jamming out. personally, my neck is still hurting from head banging so much! i really gotta stop doing that..... i never learn. :)

totally great time at carry\'s. thanks so much.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2004, 12:07:34 pm »
Originally posted by galenas
everyone (except for the two friends i brought - those of you who saw them know what i\'m talking about) was TOTALLY into the music and jamming out.

i think i caught them sleeping at one point.. :D

hmm.. i need a sleeping smiley... or do i have one? hmm.. time to look into this..

EDIT: oh yeah.. i do..

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

realisthis

• I Got 99 Problems, But...
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/realisthis?listid=0
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2004, 12:54:56 pm »
Originally posted by galenas
everyone (except for the two friends i brought

Hahaha, I think I may have seen them....Funny thing is the same thing happened to me 2 years ago at Husky Blues...I had 2 or 3 carloads of my friends from school come out to the show and they all left after Phaddy Booms or about 4 songs in!! The only ones that ended up staying for the whole show were my friend Tim (the kid with the glasses who came with me to the Webster) and Mr. Tiedyetoga himself, Grayson!!

Overall, had a great time at the Webster.....Great to see everyone....Dwayne (forgot who I was! lol), met Diana, ran into Wolfmans brother, Evelyn, Stephen, Jeff, Peckfast, Todd, Carry, Josh...think thats everybody!
How real is that?

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2004, 01:23:20 pm »
i may have been slightly impaired on friday night....and i\'m sure to be impaired in the futureso...be kind

tiedyetoga

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2004, 02:35:07 pm »
Originally posted by realisthis
Hahaha, I think I may have seen them....Funny thing is the same thing happened to me 2 years ago at Husky Blues...I had 2 or 3 carloads of my friends from school come out to the show and they all left after Phaddy Booms or about 4 songs in!! The only ones that ended up staying for the whole show were my friend Tim (the kid with the glasses who came with me to the Webster) and Mr. Tiedyetoga himself, Grayson!!

Overall, had a great time at the Webster.....Great to see everyone....Dwayne (forgot who I was! lol), met Diana, ran into Wolfmans brother, Evelyn, Stephen, Jeff, Peckfast, Todd, Carry, Josh...think thats everybody!

Uncle Pete, was he there?

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2004, 07:11:45 pm »
Originally posted by Joe
Yeah Josh real mature..... I thought we were allowed constructive criticism on this board.  You want the band to blossom, have them play their mature songs. I mean the new originals are wonderful and all, and I understand the rotation bit with them, but some of the other tunes are just rotten.  Where\'s Vera St?  Where\'s GSOT?  Where\'s Tribal?  Where\'s Mooboo?  These are kick ass, obvious crowd pleasers.  The boys aren\'t going to be in CT for awhile so instead of throwdown they play pretty much the same show as UCONN.... Gimme a fucking break...

Oh and Josh, if you\'re going to be a complete jack ass maybe I won\'t do posters anymore (by the way thanks for putting me on the guest list) and pumping out big B&P\'s in my spare time.

Just post reviews in your review thread..that way noone will berate you,because nobody reads them.
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2004, 07:34:26 pm »
At least I don\'t look like a chick^^^^^^^

AND to prove how much of a complete, idiotic jack ass you are:
   Joe\'s PB review thread...  Joe 14  VIEWS:159
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 07:38:02 pm by Overexjoesure »
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2004, 07:39:19 pm »
Yeah, Aruny, looking like a chick with that beard of yours!  Joe, what are you talking about?
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2004, 07:39:24 pm »
This was the best PB show I\'ve seen in at least a year.  The segues were really tight, so were most of the jams.  Taboot was a great way to start the show, Beef Barley was off the wall.  Puppetry was a bit too short, had more potential, but still rocked.  Great drum solo and Buquebus.  Food For Thought was kinda wacky with band shots and birthday babble, different than usual.  WTF>SOS jam was nasty too.  There were several moments in the show where Dave, Josh (soundguy Josh) and I looked at each other and, without saying anything, all agreed that what was going down was nasty.  Those moments rule.  When it happens several times in one show, you know it\'s a really good show.  Lights were a blast as always.  Tag team back again!  

Great to see everyone as always, and the party at Carrie\'s was great...didn\'t get to bed until 8am!  Nice to run into oldnewbie and realisthis, and galenas.  I love meeting pbfans.com people!  If you\'re reading this and we don\'t know each other, and I post that I\'m coming to a show, find me!  Until next time!

Wolfman
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 10:05:20 pm by Wolfman »

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2004, 07:42:41 pm »
Drew, I saw him at UCONN, he definetly didn\'t have a beard, but he definetly wore a seductive shade of eye shadow... mmmmmmmmm
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 07:45:06 pm by Overexjoesure »

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2004, 08:54:17 pm »
Originally posted by Joe
Drew, I saw him at UCONN, he definetly didn\'t have a beard, but he definetly wore a seductive shade of eye shadow... mmmmmmmmm

Well perhaps "beard" is a strong word... how about "ever present stubble"?
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California