Author Topic: Setlist: 2004-02-27 - Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT  (Read 9256 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Setlist: 2004-02-27 - Webster Theatre; Hartford, CT
« on: February 28, 2004, 02:46:44 am »
I: jam > Taboo Or Not Taboot, Za, Beef Barley, Wake Up In A Coma > Tom Sawyer, Doughboy > Puppetry*, Drunk Monk Bar, Inner Glimpse, Peace Frog > Phaddy Boom Baddy > Drum Solo, Question Mark And The Mind, Buquebus > No Glove No Love, Happy Birthday^, Food For Thought# > Score, What The Funk > Son Of Simpleton

E: Happy Birthday^, Jumpin\' Jack Flash

Code: [Select]
[i]* with \'The Simpsons Theme\' tease.
^ to Tim; sung by the audience.
# Thought: \'Cheers to good health!\'; with \'Star Trek: TNG Theme\' teases.[/i]

bluefunknebula

• F th cops n censorship 2
    • http://www.myspace.com/amplifier_worship
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2004, 02:57:39 am »
unfuckingbelievable!!!

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2004, 04:06:15 am »
technically, it was star trek the next generation tease

there was also a hardcore jollies tease at the end of buquebus
could have also sworn I heard a playing in the band tease during jumping jack flash. good show, great to see everyone. oldnewbie great to meet ya.

Joc, don\'t worry about it. Happy birthday to you, tim, deblock, and anyone else who\'s celebrating this week. :)
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2004, 08:42:43 am »
Originally posted by FrankZappa
technically, it was star trek the next generation tease

i knew that was coming.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2004, 10:28:18 am »
well they are 2 completely different songs. It\'d be the same as writting episode 1 when episode 2 was what they played. The scary thing was that I recognized it. I have not seen that show in years.

only 2 more hours of work and I get to go home and sleep!!! yay!!
who said your body can\'t survive on coffee alone?
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2004, 11:41:17 am »
what fun....great to see/meet everyone......zappa,jocelyn,wolfman,pete,diana...and everyone else....and thanks to jen and john for the pre-show....oh man...and how about nero....a kickass band for sure...see y\'all wednesday?

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2004, 11:48:29 am »
i think we did a nice job of sending nero off.. hopefully it won\'t be too long before these 2 bands hook up again..

bachinski - where the fcuk were you last night??? you\'re the only person i brought discs for that i actually had to go home with.. what happened??

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2004, 12:20:58 pm »
and thanks to mark and john for lending me their wives after the show.....what a threesome

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2004, 12:23:36 pm »
dwayne,howd you make out with those cougars????never knew how much of a ladies man you are!
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2004, 01:26:32 pm »
Originally posted by "The Peckfast"

bachinski - where the fcuk were you last night??? you\'re the only person i brought discs for that i actually had to go home with.. what happened??

:doh: \'eh, I left Providence at like 7:30, got to Staven around 9ish, took a shower, said hello to mom and dad, went outside, attempted to start car, no start, dead battery. Got jump start, hopped on I-91 north, got off exit 8 because I looked in my wallet to find all of $24 which i need to give to pops for a new battery. I\'m very upset with myself for missing the last two nights, I really wanted to see nero play too I\'ve heard nothing but good things about \'em. But due to being an extremely poor college student with no money (I just HAD to go to Best Buy and buy 3 50 packs of CD-Rs last week like a jack ass) I was unable to trek it to Hartford. :killself:
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2004, 02:13:21 pm »
I wasn\'t there last night but I\'m dumbfounded as to the number of repeats from the Uconn show. Geesh, you\'d think the boys would treat the CT crowd a little nicer......
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

psychjosh

horses ass
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2004, 05:00:19 pm »
need i say more
Bring Back the Shotty Nasal!

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2004, 05:08:04 pm »
Originally posted by Joe
I wasn\'t there last night but I\'m dumbfounded as to the number of repeats from the Uconn show. Geesh, you\'d think the boys would treat the CT crowd a little nicer......

Clearly somebody\'s bitter... awesome show.
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2004, 05:13:50 pm »
Yeah Josh real mature..... I thought we were allowed constructive criticism on this board.  You want the band to blossom, have them play their mature songs. I mean the new originals are wonderful and all, and I understand the rotation bit with them, but some of the other tunes are just rotten.  Where\'s Vera St?  Where\'s GSOT?  Where\'s Tribal?  Where\'s Mooboo?  These are kick ass, obvious crowd pleasers.  The boys aren\'t going to be in CT for awhile so instead of throwdown they play pretty much the same show as UCONN.... Gimme a fucking break...

Oh and Josh, if you\'re going to be a complete jack ass maybe I won\'t do posters anymore (by the way thanks for putting me on the guest list) and pumping out big B&P\'s in my spare time.
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2004, 05:22:34 pm »