Author Topic: Setlist [Tim Acoustic] - 12/3/09 - Anna Liffey\'s; New Haven, CT  (Read 2098 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Setlist [Tim Acoustic] - 12/3/09 - Anna Liffey\'s; New Haven, CT
« on: December 04, 2009, 01:59:05 am »
Set I: Intro jam > Tangerine > Sunshine Superman > Somthing In the Air > Inner Glimpse > Paint It Black > Inner Glimpse , Strange Design*, SWLABR > Arnold Layne, Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin) > Til There Was You > Reba@ > Me & My Arrow, Stairway to Heaven

Set II: The Man In Me$, Badge^ > Blue Jay Way# > Can You Get to That > Ring of Fire, Brain Damage& > Gotta Get Drunk > Brain Damage > Eclipse, On the Road Again > Lady Madonna, Heaven & Hell > I Wont Back Down, Little Guitars > Could This Be Magic > Folsom Prison Blues

E: Watching the Wheels%

* w/ \'Waste\' jam
$ preceded by \'It\'s Ice\' rifts & \'Benny Hill\' theme song and a couple of  other things that I couldn\'t keep track of quick enough
^ w/ Ser jam (that\'s for you St. Stephen!)
& preceded by drunk chick from the South screaming "Play somore Johnny Cash!!!"
@ w/ \'Waiting for You\' teases
# w/ \'Rust\' tease
% the night ended with the drunk chick berating Timmy for the font size on his songlist, that he is limiting himself by playing in places like Anna Liffey\'s, and anything else she could rattle off in her drunken state.... Timmy\'s response: "I\'m gonna go home and masturbate to this list!!!" This was truly an enjoyable interaction to those of us that witnessed it..,.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 01:14:10 pm by simpletwistupdon »
Where to next?

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 08:35:02 am »
Nice work Donnie.  The van halen tune was Could This Be Magic.  I am pretty sure you nailed the setlist with the exception of the Badge notation.  Ser Jam doesnt begin to describe it.  The jam out of Badge was hands down the sickest Fucking Timmy Tour Jam I Have Ever Heard.......

Flounder, you can have your MEMPHIS all day long, but last night was what Tim Palmieri Solo Acoustic is supposed to be.  At least in my mind anyway..  "Soul Satisfying" and exactly what I needed last night.  Thanks Tim!
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 10:52:14 am »
I thought he said he was gonna play 2 Van Halen tunes? The first one was only like 15-30 seconds long and segued right into Could this be Magic...  if they are both 1 in the same Ill make the edit.
Where to next?

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 11:10:23 am »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;247860
I thought he said he was gonna play 2 Van Halen tunes? The first one was only like 15-30 seconds long and segued right into Could this be Magic...  if they are both 1 in the same Ill make the edit.

I do remember that..........Have to wait for Tim to clarify I suppose.  Sorry I dipped out quick but that fucking red haired bitch was about to ruin one of the best nights on Timmy Tour I have ever had and i didnt want last night tainted.....

Quote from: simpletwistupdon;247839
the night ended with the drunk chick berating Timmy for the font size on his songlist, that he is limiting himself by playing in places like Anna Liffey\'s, and anything else she could rattle off in her drunken state.... Timmy\'s response: "I\'m gonna go home and masturbate to this list!!!" This was truly an enjoyable interaction to those of us that witnessed it..,.

HA! Classic. She sucked so hard.  What a fucking bitch.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 11:10:23 am by Stephengencs »
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 11:43:41 am »
Fitz, my buddy Ryan & I just sat around and watched this go on for at least 5 more minutes after you headed out... it was just way to entertaining!  I\'m just glad I was able to witness such an occasion such as last night.  There may not have been a ton of people there but definitely a night to remember! I sure as hell lookin forward to Saturday @ Ballou\'s!
Where to next?

tmn8r1

• Guitar Slave
    • http://www.thebreakfast.org
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 12:51:38 pm »
what a dumb bitch. arguing for the sake of arguing. she obviously didn\'t get enough of her own voice over the past 50 years. either way - ugh.

i played little guitars by van halen right before ctbm.

thanks for coming last night. i had a soul satisfying experience and that lady almost ruined it.

steve, when you left she said you were obnoxious. i told her it takes one to know one and she replied in her obnoxious voice, "i\'m not obnoxious". dumb beatch. she might call me for a guitar lesson which i will then critique her small knick knacks and bric a brac in her house.

hahahahahaha.

peace
When words leave off, music begins. - Heinrich Heine

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 04:37:44 pm »
Yipes!
Did the songlist get it done?
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

GLuft3

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 05:01:54 pm »
Too funny!  I gotta get to one of these.  It\'s a great pub and Tim usually throws down something special.
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 05:25:05 pm »

E: Watching the Wheels%

For some reason, for the last week, this song has been stuck in my head and i even made it my sig on here.  So sad to miss tim do it.

% the night ended with the drunk chick berating Timmy for the font size on his songlist, that he is limiting himself by playing in places like Anna Liffey\'s, and anything else she could rattle off in her drunken state.... Timmy\'s response: "I\'m gonna go home and masturbate to this list!!!" This was truly an enjoyable interaction to those of us that witnessed it..,.

Classic response from Tim!   What a freaking douchebag of a chick.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 05:25:05 pm by SkyePrizm »