Author Topic: Phish in 2010  (Read 111229 times)

tyzack

• http://
Phish in 2010
« Reply #390 on: September 23, 2010, 03:26:26 pm »
Quote from: NickNels;261304
27 and 28 in Woosta\'!!!

and

30, 31 and 1/1 @ MSG!!!

What exactly are you talking about?
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Phish in 2010
« Reply #391 on: September 23, 2010, 04:59:59 pm »
Phish nye run announced today...
Where to next?

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
Phish in 2010
« Reply #392 on: September 23, 2010, 08:25:31 pm »
woosta>NYC not bad, not bad...

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
Phish in 2010
« Reply #393 on: September 24, 2010, 07:56:45 am »
not a big fan

a) I can\'t afford to keep getting phish tix
b) it seems like a lot of shows in NE in a short time span
c) worcester is a tough ticket, even on a mon/tues.

that being said, see ya in worcester on tuesday hopefully.
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
Phish in 2010
« Reply #394 on: September 24, 2010, 04:17:26 pm »
My pair of mail-order Halloween tickets is ON THE TRADING BLOCK (!!!) for some package of NYE run tickets.  It will depend what I get for NYE run.  I am gunning for all 5 shows right now.  Stay tuned for details and start thinking about trades!

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Phish in 2010
« Reply #395 on: September 24, 2010, 04:37:08 pm »
Isn\'t a 1/1 show going to be kind of anti-climatic after a 3 set NYE show?
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
Phish in 2010
« Reply #396 on: September 24, 2010, 07:37:40 pm »
@ Wolfman: I like it.  Very aggressive.  If you hit some of the msg shows hopefully we will get a chance to chill briefly

@ Yoda: The 1/1 show is going to be something special.  I doubt they would schedule it if they are just going to mail it in, besides NYE itself usually isn\'t the best show of the run anyway.

Considering it\'s 1.1 and most casual fans aren\'t going to be down for a big show the night after NYE, i expect for a lot of hardcore phish heads to be in attendance.

Maybe a gamehendge on a laid back night?
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
Phish in 2010
« Reply #397 on: September 24, 2010, 07:41:17 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman;261334
My pair of mail-order Halloween tickets is ON THE TRADING BLOCK (!!!) for some package of NYE run tickets.  It will depend what I get for NYE run.  I am gunning for all 5 shows right now.  Stay tuned for details and start thinking about trades!

wow. this announcement and the carmelo trade rumors on the same day? maybe if we get a few more parties involved we can get a four-team trade going also. you have any interest in "future considerations?" maybe some unprotected draft picks?
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Wolfman

Phish in 2010
« Reply #398 on: September 25, 2010, 12:20:17 am »
Quote from: zuke583;261343

wow. this announcement and the carmelo trade rumors on the same day? maybe if we get a few more parties involved we can get a four-team trade going also. you have any interest in "future considerations?" maybe some unprotected draft picks?

Like Kevin Garnett: ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLE!

@Yoda: I kind of agree insofar as that was my first inclination.  But I think they\'ll do something special to counter the letdown factor.  Maybe an acoustic set, maybe 3 sets again, maybe they\'ll cover an album or do some sort of concept set, or maybe they\'ll have a truly special guest.  (Still hoping they get Robert Plant on vox for some Zeppelin tunes someday before he croaks.)  It\'s still an MSG show and it\'s still the NYE run and of all 1400+ shows they\'ve ever played, they have NEVER played on New Year\'s Day!

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Phish in 2010
« Reply #399 on: September 25, 2010, 06:52:40 am »
Quote from: Wolfman;261349
Quote from: zuke583;261343

Like Kevin Garnett: ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLE!

@Yoda: I kind of agree insofar as that was my first inclination.  But I think they\'ll do something special to counter the letdown factor.  Maybe an acoustic set, maybe 3 sets again, maybe they\'ll cover an album or do some sort of concept set, or maybe they\'ll have a truly special guest.  (Still hoping they get Robert Plant on vox for some Zeppelin tunes someday before he croaks.)  It\'s still an MSG show and it\'s still the NYE run and of all 1400+ shows they\'ve ever played, they have NEVER played on New Year\'s Day!

Fair enough... I\'m be watching Bowl Games...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Wolfman

Phish in 2010
« Reply #400 on: September 25, 2010, 12:07:29 pm »
My money is on special guest.  It won\'t be hard to find rock stars in NYC on New Year\'s.  I just hope it\'s someone(s) truly special.  Seth Yacavone is not going to cut it.  (No offense to my fellow Seth.)  Jay Z > John Medeski > Robert Plant...NOW we\'re talkin! :)  hehe

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Phish in 2010
« Reply #401 on: September 25, 2010, 04:48:23 pm »
Are there any rumors on what they\'ll play on Halloween?

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
Phish in 2010
« Reply #402 on: September 27, 2010, 02:06:06 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman;261360
My money is on special guest.  It won\'t be hard to find rock stars in NYC on New Year\'s.  I just hope it\'s someone(s) truly special.  Seth Yacavone is not going to cut it.  (No offense to my fellow Seth.)  Jay Z > John Medeski > Robert Plant...NOW we\'re talkin! :)  hehe

Quote from: Yoda;261365

its gonna be The Boss
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
Phish in 2010
« Reply #403 on: September 27, 2010, 03:26:49 pm »

PTBM Tickets:

Broomfield has a Llama and a quote from the song.

Chucktown has the mocking bird and says \'Fly Famous Mockingbird\'

add this to the lack to Phish\'s information regarding the musical costume leads me to wonder:

Is this the return of Gamehenge on Halloween???
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

Wolfman

Phish in 2010
« Reply #404 on: September 27, 2010, 08:26:43 pm »
Quote from: NickNels;261400

PTBM Tickets:

Broomfield has a Llama and a quote from the song.

Chucktown has the mocking bird and says \'Fly Famous Mockingbird\'

add this to the lack to Phish\'s information regarding the musical costume leads me to wonder:

Is this the return of Gamehenge on Halloween???

Yes.  You\'re right.  Can\'t believe I didn\'t think of it.

Gamehendge on Halloween.  Confirmed.