Author Topic: Phish in 2010  (Read 111171 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Phish in 2010
« Reply #195 on: June 09, 2010, 05:23:37 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;257939
Quote from: NickNels;257938
Smattering of rumors out there about a concert @ Loring Airforce base scheduled for the last week of August.  Apparently there have been several signs posted looking for volunteers.

I\'m not ready to buy the rumor, especially with nothing announced (and it\'s June).  Also, doesn\'t seem to make sense...With Jones beach shows being the week before, it would make more sense to have the festival the 3rd weekend rather than 4th.

http://twitter.com/search?q=loring%20AFB

Limestone is definitely happening. Heard rumors that it was going to be the weekend of Jones Beach.

oh yeah, Hershey this weekend. Come find me and buy my w0oks and I pins, t-shirts (2 kinds), heady organic Italian ice or shots/drinks.

We got it all.

what kind of shirts ?
*Gia*

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Phish in 2010
« Reply #196 on: June 09, 2010, 06:06:29 pm »
Quote from: bezerker;257949
Smattering of rumors out there about a concert @ Loring Airforce base scheduled for the last week of August.  Apparently there have been several signs posted looking for volunteers.

I\'m not ready to buy the rumor, especially with nothing announced (and it\'s June).  Also, doesn\'t seem to make sense...With Jones beach shows being the week before, it would make more sense to have the festival the 3rd weekend rather than 4th.

Limestone is definitely happening. Heard rumors that it was going to be the weekend of Jones Beach.

oh yeah, Hershey this weekend. Come find me and buy my w0oks and I pins, t-shirts (2 kinds), heady organic Italian ice or shots/drinks.

We got it all.

what kind of shirts ?

Gabbo, you gonna be down in Hersh???
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Phish in 2010
« Reply #197 on: June 09, 2010, 07:55:34 pm »
Quote from: ellis-d;257948
any chance somebody can throw up the solo page album.  lost my copy and i can find that shit anywhere.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0zzyjjy4kiy

We got it all.

what kind of shirts ?

Here is one of the shirts, devised by one of my boys:

The second shirt is getting printed and will be up when I can.

One of the pins will be this:
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Phish in 2010
« Reply #198 on: June 09, 2010, 08:00:04 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;257950

We got it all.

what kind of shirts ?

Quote from: Spacey;257952
any chance somebody can throw up the solo page album.  lost my copy and i can find that shit anywhere.

We got it all.

what kind of shirts ?

no i wont be able to make it, but i want one will you have them at any other shows ?
*Gia*

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Phish in 2010
« Reply #199 on: June 09, 2010, 08:08:34 pm »
Quote from: bezerker;257953
Quote from: Stephengencs;257950

We got it all.

what kind of shirts ?

Quote from: Spacey;257952

We got it all.

what kind of shirts ?

no i wont be able to make it, but i want one will you have them at any other shows ?

my w0ok tro0p will be Hershey > Georgia (I\'ll be jumping off in Camden).

We will have a special edition shirt for Telluride.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
Phish in 2010
« Reply #200 on: June 12, 2010, 04:01:25 pm »
damn good time as always last night.. musically, i remember ghost and limb as standouts. great setlist overall though. actually first reba ive seen since \'04. 0 for 6 last year. was ahnice.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
Phish in 2010
« Reply #201 on: June 14, 2010, 10:33:21 am »
I had a chance to listen to the Ohio second set yesterday and I enjoyed what I heard.  I specifically really enjoyed the Rock n Roll > Hood > BDTNL segment.  IMO you lose something with these segments not being there (see: CK5 on lights), but even thoug it didn\'t get too far out there I could put a picture together in my head.  Hoping for a little bit better in Hartford, but I would certainly settle for 4 or 5 tastey segments between Htfd II and SPAC I
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
Phish in 2010
« Reply #202 on: June 14, 2010, 12:44:38 pm »
trey is butchering every jam with that stupid whale call pedal.  im running on stage at hartford and breaking it.
DS Newbers

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Phish in 2010
« Reply #203 on: June 14, 2010, 03:29:10 pm »
90% through first set of opening night and I\'m enjoying it very much... No complaints here...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Phish in 2010
« Reply #204 on: June 14, 2010, 07:57:25 pm »
Phish is bringing the fire. Hershey last night was incredible. Its all about the Hershey Twist, IMO.

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
Phish in 2010
« Reply #205 on: June 15, 2010, 09:38:35 am »
Anyone doing Canandaigua? It\'s just over an hour away so I might hit up the lot and try for a $20 ticket. That\'s about as much as I\'d pay for a Phish cover band.
Smell my mule.

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
Phish in 2010
« Reply #206 on: June 15, 2010, 10:27:18 am »
Quote from: booztravlr;258116
Anyone doing Canandaigua? It\'s just over an hour away so I might hit up the lot and try for a $20 ticket. That\'s about as much as I\'d pay for a Phish cover band.

im going booze.
DS Newbers

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
2nd lot t-shirt
« Reply #207 on: June 17, 2010, 10:26:57 am »

This is our 2nd lot shirt. We have one more finishing up today and will be ready by lot time.

Its probably the best and most meaningful to Hartford.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Phish in 2010
« Reply #208 on: June 17, 2010, 10:36:33 am »
what a beautiful day for some Phish :)

psyched!
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
Phish in 2010
« Reply #209 on: June 17, 2010, 10:51:42 am »
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor