Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-10-31 - 11th Annual Fonghoulish Freakout: The Field; Bridgeport, CT  (Read 9230 times)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
One hell of a funky set list.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

GLuft3

I can answer more later when I\'m not on blackberry, but the [15 min;medley;holly birthday] thing was just spoken by Tim.  They did not sing.

Alice in my fantasies was just the little "be my dog, I\'ll be your tree" rap by Rico.
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
I want a song for my birthday. Like a new original bust-out. Tammany Hall @ midnight I will be turning whatever. Time to debut the Tuna Dance!
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

galenas

• Global Moderator
Quote from: tmn8r1;245305
the encore was just standing on the verge.

II*: Red Hot Mama, If You Got Funk You Got Style, Sir Nose D\'Voidoffunk (Pay Attention-B3M), Bop Gun (Endangered Species) > Unfunky UFO, Who says a Funk band can\'t play Rock! > One Nation Under A Groove, Maggot Brain, Supergroovalisticprosifunkstication***, Supergroovalisticprosifunkstication, Night of the Thumpasorus People > Dope Dogs > Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker) > Mommy, What\'s A Funkadelic?

Encore: Standing on the Verge of Getting It On**

*Rico Lewis of P-Funk joined the band after Red Hot Mama.
** Featuring Sammy Blanchette
*** Get Off Your Ass And Jam, Take Your Dead Ass Home teases

thx dude. fixed.

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
Quote from: galenas;245330

II*: Red Hot Mama, If You Got Funk You Got Style, Sir Nose D\'Voidoffunk (Pay Attention-B3M), Bop Gun (Endangered Species) > Unfunky UFO, Who says a Funk band can\'t play Rock! > One Nation Under A Groove, Maggot Brain, Supergroovalisticprosifunkstication***, Supergroovalisticprosifunkstication, Night of the Thumpasorus People > Dope Dogs > Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker) > Mommy, What\'s A Funkadelic?

thx dude. fixed.

I know this is straight from the source, but is this a mis-edit?
Where to next?

GLuft3

Quote from: simpletwistupdon;245334
Quote from: galenas;245330

thx dude. fixed.

I know this is straight from the source, but is this a mis-edit?

I think Tim meant to remove "Get Off Your Ass And Jam, Take Your Dead Ass Home" as full songs and relegate them to *** teases.  So, the second Supergroovalistic\' should go.

[INDENT]Give the people what they want when they want
And they wants it all the time
Throw down![/INDENT]

Just to be clear, I make no claim to be a P-Funk expert.  Just good with a pair of headphones, a pen, and a Google search.  ;-)

This site really is the Motherpage:

[INDENT]Welcome to the Motherpage!
Here you will find information on Parliament, Funkadelic, George Clinton, the P.Funk All-Stars, Bootsy Collins . . .more than enough info to start gettin\' funked up!
[/INDENT]

The real credit is due to our 4 friends from East Haven who learned and performed all these tunes and tore the roof off The Field.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 03:34:03 am by GLuft3 »

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
:banguitar::wtfban::babyban:

this was taped right?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 04:50:56 pm by Gfunk »
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

GLuft3

It was recorded.  Sorry for the delay in getting it uploaded.  Still working on getting it mixed down to 2 tracks, tracked, and mastered.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
word thanks GLUFT! cant wait to hear The Breakfast freak the funk thanks for taping & whatnot
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Ren

• what?
...especially the whatnot.
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
ken had video and that will be a blast!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

dannybiscuits

Can not wait to hear this. I have been a p-funk fan for years. Great setllist of p-funk tunes. The cosmic slop should be rediculous.
I scratch my mind I think about life and stuff sometimes but shits ruff!

psychjosh

sit ins?
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2009, 07:50:58 am »
I hate to be a downer but if Rico sat in...and Molitz sat in a few weeks ago.. who in the fuck is supposed to be writing things and submitting to the media.. is anyone paying attention anymore?
Bring Back the Shotty Nasal!

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Josh = voice of reality...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
^fo rizzle, is the jam scene fully focused on phish these days?
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside