Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-09-25 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT  (Read 16892 times)

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
Setlist: 2009-09-25 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2009, 01:52:19 pm »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;242389
PBR on tap at D-Street made my night even better... bar tab so much more easier on the wallet!  Anyone else think Jordan\'s volume was a bit higher at this show than normal?  Listening to the recording, you can hear him crystal clear and all of his licks that are normally not as evident...but I remember thinking that at the show too.

Keys were definitely on fire and, yeah I think he was a bit louder than usual... good thing!

Quote from: Vassillios;242390
Quote from: Spacey;242369
Quote from: bdfreetuna;242367
Spacey I don\'t think me or Stevie really deserve to be called out for making excuses. We both make it to a bunch of shows and I promote the band on the side in whatever free time I have and sometimes when I\'m burning time I should be working.

It\'s not like I see you at every show either, but I know you make what you can within reason.

Sometimes you get stuck at home for bullshit but unavoidable reasons. Definitely would have rather been at Daniel Street .... but I don\'t think I owe an explanation for missing this.

Listening now, sounds great.

It was not a call out nor it was intended for either of you or anyone directly.

Quote from: zuke583;242368

and i can\'t say how nice it is to have some sort of light show going on. even the tiniest bit of effort on the light FX side goes a looooong way.

I agree. Even if it is a multi color disco ball on the stage.

If the band still had lights or the boards, it would be cool to have each show on the tour with a fan at the light board. Its only buttons and its easy enough to learn but difficult to master. But still, this might create some buzz about the band.

Lights by fans for the Live As Is tour.

Shit like this sounds stupid but I guarantee that it creates interest and brings people into the shows.

spacey i think thats an awesome idea! i\'d love to mess around with the lights for a show.

sounds good to me... any lights is better than none!  I\'d give it the old college try, I could probably pull off the lights rather well.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 01:52:19 pm by Bret »
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2009, 02:01:50 pm »
Quote from: galenas;242382
Quote from: bdfreetuna;242380

Not gonna call you out cuz I\'m sure you didn\'t know she was taken. But unless you were blacked out at the time, you know who you are. Not too cool kid. In fact, scummy as shit and not the kind of thing I expect from "Bfam".

WHAT?! (wasn\'t me! ;) )

Obviously not you\'re the most w00k\'d out girl I know :P
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2009, 03:20:20 pm »
pft! rigggght! i shower way to regularly to ever be wookish.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2009, 03:51:52 pm »
Let\'s get this straight was its a wooky chick or dude looking for a little porto potty fucky fucky?  If it\'s the first, it\'s makes the story all that more interesting...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2009, 03:58:21 pm »
totally spaced on hitting the merch table after the show, but the band announced that they had copies of \'live as is\' for sale. did anybody get one? i thought it was digital only
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2009, 04:03:01 pm »
Quote from: zuke583;242400
totally spaced on hitting the merch table after the show, but the band announced that they had copies of \'live as is\' for sale. did anybody get one? i thought it was digital only

Apparently they were vouchers for digital downloads...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

TeddyT

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2009, 04:28:59 pm »
Quote from: zuke583;242400

"Live As Is" is digital only to the best of my knowledge. I was also confused after the stage announcement so I went to the merch table and asked for "Live As Is" and "Bona Fide" and had no luck. They did have some cool B\'fast tees that I plan on purchasing at the next show. Robin, if you see me at the next show, remind/force me to buy the \'cassette tape\' B\'fast shirt.

ellis-d

• Visual Enhancer
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2009, 04:56:50 pm »
All i gotta say is that merge>puppetry is what i miss most about this band. So sick, so fucking sick.
The lights from Ellis showed a mischevious sparkle
That flashed in his hollowed eye stare...

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2009, 05:17:49 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;242399
Let\'s get this straight was its a wooky chick or dude looking for a little porto potty fucky fucky?  If it\'s the first, it\'s makes the story all that more interesting...

Like I said wooks don\'t pull this kind of shit. They\'d rather sell bomb headies and weak doses for tickets to the next Jerry Garcia Band show.

It was a dude. A dude who posts on this site and has been going to shows for many years. A dude who I know went to Daniel Street therefore I am posting this here for him to read. I know we\'ve all been fucked up and done stupid shit at one time or another. But when it comes to harassing my girl repeatedly for coke/porta-sex trade and starting to follow her to the point she had to run away and was creeped out for hours after, this isn\'t baseball. You don\'t get 3 strikes. Since you may have forgotten this incident and I can only assume you don\'t act this way on an everyday basis, maybe this reminder will cause you to reconsider how you treat women in the future. If drugs and alcohol impair your judgement to such an inappropriate degree I suggest a little detox before the next show. We will see each other again, he shall who remain unnamed unless I ever witness or hear about you treating another of our fellow female family like this again.

Enough said. Don\'t let it happen again.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 05:21:19 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

TeddyT

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2009, 05:32:22 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;242410

Like I said wooks don\'t pull this kind of shit. They\'d rather sell bomb headies and weak doses for tickets to the next Jerry Garcia Band show.

It was a dude. A dude who posts on this site and has been going to shows for many years. A dude who I know went to Daniel Street therefore I am posting this here for him to read. I know we\'ve all been fucked up and done stupid shit at one time or another. But when it comes to harassing my girl repeatedly for coke/porta-sex trade and starting to follow her to the point she had to run away and was creeped out for hours after, this isn\'t baseball. You don\'t get 3 strikes. Since you may have forgotten this incident and I can only assume you don\'t act this way on an everyday basis, maybe this reminder will cause you to reconsider how you treat women in the future. If drugs and alcohol impair your judgement to such an inappropriate degree I suggest a little detox before the next show. We will see each other again, he shall who remain unnamed unless I ever witness or hear about you treating another of our fellow female family like this again.

I am a dude, been attending Breakfast shows for ages, and I was at Daniel St. If you are going to be this specific, please be a little more specific as this post might seem like you are pointing me out. I just want to state that it wasn\'t me. Sucks that it had to happen nevertheless.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 05:40:34 pm by TeddyT »

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2009, 05:35:16 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;242410

my bad.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2009, 06:07:24 pm »
Quote from: TeddyT;242416
I am a dude, been attending Breakfast shows for ages, and I was at Daniel St. If you are going to be this specific, please be a little more specific as this post might seem like you are pointing me out. I just want to state that it wasn\'t me. Sucks that it had to happen nevertheless.

Were you the only non-wookie dude at Daniel Street? What makes you think I\'m pointing you out? I\'m not looking for even an apology let alone people on this board to state that it wasn\'t me. I will not be more specific, and I will not call this person out. I have forgiven this person because most of us do dumb shit at least once in a while, although I doubt many of us have crossed this line. From what Ash told me this person was heavily inebriated, and I can\'t blame some dude for wanting to get down with my girl especially in that condition.

Unless you have a well-known coke problem and have been known to harass women in the past I don\'t see how anyone would think this was pointing you out.

No more "it wasn\'t me" ... this isn\'t a fucking witch hunt. Even if you come on here and lie and say "it wasn\'t me" I still won\'t call you out, so there\'s no point.

Whoever it was fucked up and I\'m sure it won\'t happen again. Case closed. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

edit: Igzy your apology is appreciated but I\'m not talking about the couple dozen person gang bang that afaik everyone was consenting to. Separate incident brah.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 06:10:47 pm by bdfreetuna »

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2009, 06:41:05 pm »
The one Daniel St show I miss and there was a gang bang....that sucks.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2009, 07:11:54 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;242419
The one Daniel St show I miss and there was a gang bang....that sucks.....

If there was a gang bang, FCE would of been filming, brah.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Ren

• what?
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2009, 07:32:08 pm »
definitely wasn\'t me and i\'m definitely not a witch, sorry it happened tho.
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."