Author Topic: Setlist: [The Beatles A-Z, Electric; Part 3] 2009-08-16 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT  (Read 1849 times)

Dyed_Tie

• Right There That\'s It Yes
    • http://
I:  I Will&*^, If I Fell&, If I Needed Someone&#, If You\'ve Got Trouble@%, I\'ll Be Back&^, I\'ll Be on My Way+&@, I\'ll Cry Instead&%, I\'ll Follow the Sun&^, I\'ll Get You @%~, I\'m a Loser&%~, I\'m Down@%=, I\'m Happy Just to Dance With You@^, I\'m Looking Through You$%=**, I\'m Only Sleeping&%=, I\'m So Tired&%**, In My Life&%=, Instant Karma!+@%^^, It Won\'t Be Long&%, It\'s All Too Much@%**, It\'s Only Love&%, I\'ve Got a Feeling$%=, I\'ve Just Seen a Face&%, Julia&&, Kansas City/Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey$%=, Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand&@%, Lady Madonna&%=

II:  Leave My Kitten Alone&%, Lend Me Your Comb+&@%, Let It Be$=**^^, Like Dreamers Do+$%, Little Child&@%~, Long Long Long@*^**, Long Tall Sally$%=, Love Me Do&@~, Love You To@**%%~~, Lovely Rita$%=, Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds$%**%%##, Maggie Mae&@, Magical Mystery Tour&@$=**, Mailman&@, Bring Me No More Blues+&@^=, Martha My Dear&%=, Matchbox&%=, Maxwell\'s Silver Hammer@%=, Mean Mr. Mustard&^=, Michelle&$**, Misery&@, Money (That\'s What I Want)&%=, Mother Nature\'s Son&*-, Mr. Moonlight&%**, No Reply &%

E:  Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)&%%==, Not a Second Time&%=, Not Guilty@%=, Nowhere Man&@$**

This marked the third of a five-show series that chronicles The Beatles’ entire proper discography, in addition to songs from The Beatles Anthology and other select material, played in alphabetical order.

The primary lineup featured Tim Palmieri on Ibanez Artcore electric guitar, Ron Spears on Fender bass, Sean Miller on acoustic guitar, and Adrian Tramontano on drums

+ first time played

Lead Vocals

& Tim
@ Sean
$ Ron

&& Tim solo on vocals and Ibanez Artcore electric guitar

* Tim on Taylor acoustic guitar
^ no Sean on guitar
# Tim on Fender Stratocaster
% Sean on Epiphone Sheraton electric guitar
~ Peter Lachmann on harmonica
= Fred DiLeone on Wurlitzer electric piano
** Fred DiLeone on Hammond organ
^^ Fred DiLeone on Yamaha Motiff
%% Tim on Rogue STR-1 Pro Electric Sitar Guitar
~~ Adrian on synthesizer (tabla)
== Adrian on tambourine and cymbal
## Fred DiLeone on Korg PolyEnsemble synthesizer
- No Ron on bass

Set I:  79 minutes
Set II:  72 minutes
Encore:  13 minutes
Show time: 2 hours and 44 minutes

Show Notes for cover songs and songs not part of The Beatles’ proper discography

If You’ve Got Trouble was written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney and is from Anthology 2

I’ll Be on My Way was written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney, originally recorded by Billy J. Kramer with The Dakotas, and is from Anthology 2

Instant Karma! was written by John Lennon and originally recorded by the Plastic Ono Band

Kansas City was written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller and originally recorded by Little Willie Littlefield; Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey was written and originally recorded by Richard Penniman (Little Richard) and the medley is from Beatles for Sale

Komm Gib Mir Deine Hand is the German version of ‘I Want to Hold Your Hand’ and is from Past Masters, Volume One

Leave My Kitten Alone was written by Little Willie John, Titus Turner, and James McDougal, was originally recorded by John, and is from Anthology 1

Lend Me Your Comb was written by Kay Twomey, Fred Wise, and Ben Weisman, originally recorded by Carl Perkins, and is from Anthology 1

Like Dreamers Do was written by Paul McCartney, originally recorded by The Applejacks, and is from Anthology 1

Long Tall Sally was written by Robert Blackwell, Enortis Johnson, and Richard Penniman (Little Richard), originally recorded by Penniman, and is from Past Masters, Volume One

Maggie Mae is a traditional song that was arranged by John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Richard Starkey and is from Let It Be

Mailman, Bring Me No More Blues was written by Bill Katz, Ruth Roberts, and Stanley Clayton, originally recorded by Buddy Holly, and is from Anthology 3

Matchbox was written and originally recorded by Carl Perkins and is from Past Masters, Volume One

Money (That’s What I Want) was written by Berry Gordy and Janie Bradford, originally recorded by Barrett Strong, and is from With the Beatles

Mr. Moonlight was written by Roy Lee Johnson, originally recorded by Dr. Feelgood and the Interns, and is from Beatles for Sale

Not Guilty was written by George Harrison and is from Anthology 3
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 07:58:43 pm by Dyed_Tie »
If trees could scream do you think we would be so cavalier to cut them down? Maybe if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Probably the worst thing about having King Kong run rampant in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then I could keep Dracula and Superman away.
   :mario: :luigi: :yoshi:  :toad:

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
what, did pitchy hack into chris\' account or something?
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

ChrisPitch

• Hell of a Life
One might think so, but instead it was Chris simply doing an excellent job.

jking

• thanks!!
whoa, so they played in virginia til 3:30, then hopped in the van and played connecticut at 5?? color me impressed!!

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
What these guys do is nothing short of amazing, as per usual.
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

Dyed_Tie

• Right There That\'s It Yes
It was like that when i got here.
If trees could scream do you think we would be so cavalier to cut them down? Maybe if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Probably the worst thing about having King Kong run rampant in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then I could keep Dracula and Superman away.
   :mario: :luigi: :yoshi:  :toad:

inthewhitelodge

Wow, awesome work! Joyous nights had by all.
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
Quote from: jking;238599
whoa, so they played in virginia til 3:30, then hopped in the van and played connecticut at 5?? color me impressed!!

Last year we had the 4 week acoustic residency in july and the 5 week A2Z in August with shows just about every friday and saturday.  What an insane run that was, but the more tired and road weary these guys are, the better thay play....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph