Author Topic: Oh, Billy! Cocaine is a helluva drug.  (Read 21495 times)

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
Oh, Billy! Cocaine is a helluva drug.
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 10:35:29 pm »
I Feel People Use Drugs Because They Are Not Content
With Who They Are. I Don\'t Want To Be Me.
Let\'s Change Me Right Now.The Me Never Really Changes.
We Are Perfect Because What Created Us Is Perfect.
We Just Stopped Identifying With That Perfection Within
Our Own Selves.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 11:00:12 pm by KEN RAFLOWITZ »

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2009, 11:21:48 pm »
Quote from: KEN RAFLOWITZ;238158
Our Own Selves.

so what makes that any different than alcohol?

besides the legality of it all.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2009, 11:28:26 pm »
Beer\'s a good drug for that.

Breakin balls dude. But really. GABA / Glutamate receptor agonist cocktails like alcohol are really the best for forgetting our own debatable inner perfection.

Look back at the history of drugs used by psychiatrists, underground therapists, shamans, and various healers. You\'re going to find ayahuasca, other plant based molecules based on the dimethyl-tryptamine chemical skeleton like bufotenin and 5-meo-DMT, mescaline, lysergic acid amines which are nature\'s *** without going into a long explanation, harmaline, psilocin/psilocybin *********, even Amanita ********* used in Siberia...

Some drugs are entheogenic, and by definition bring out the God within. Other drugs like buymeabeer , dopamine reuptake inhibitors like cocaine / wellbutrin, dopamine / noradrenaline releasers like amphetamines, etc etc etc are clearly not entheogenic, but may have their uses.

My point is that your posts are pretty hypocritical, and while I like you man, lumping all drugs together is pretty fucking basic. Especially when you enjoy alcohol which is the #1 problem drug and #1 drug people use to escape reality.

BTW I prefer to use drugs, on occasion, when I am content. Why put your mind through a grinding wheel of torment? I like to be at peace, and on certain occasions when the vibes are right and everything is settled down, there comes a time for self-reflection.

Beer and cocaine aren\'t the only drugs man :P
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 11:36:14 pm by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2009, 12:03:57 am »
If I was who I wanted to be there would be blood on my hands and bodies in my basement.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2009, 12:26:27 am »
Quote from: Spacey;238162
If I was who I wanted to be there would be blood on my hands and bodies in my basement.

rotfl  just leave me out of it!

Quote from: alexanderzurflu;238085
I guess the Billy Blanks/Chags/Mays power trio workout video Tae Bo Billy x 3 is not gonna be filmed.

I would have purchased that...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 12:26:27 am by Bret »
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2009, 07:11:36 am »
Quote from: Spacey;238162

:hehehe: :asskicked: :sadban:

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2009, 01:37:26 pm »
at least he has a goal in life. :wah:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2009, 02:25:16 pm »
Quote from: KEN RAFLOWITZ;238158
Our Own Selves.

Wow I don\'t even know where to start.

First of all your entire premise falls apart as there is no god. So there was no prefect creator, there never has been. So you can continue to delude yourself about some all powerful being that in this case you use to cast others as hollow beings.

So was the all powerful perfect being creating flawed beings ? why would a perfect being create flawed "children" etc etc

Now about the whole drugs are bad and bad people revolve around drugs. I noticed you quickly dismissed the Alcohol argument. Do you partake in alcohol ? If so you do realize it is a drug, in fact it is the most popular drug worldwide. It causes more death and destruction every year than ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS COMBINED. Also at one time in this great nations history alcohol was ILLEGAL. You might remember people like Al Capone. Ya he made money selling BOOZE because it was illegal. They had to amend the constitution to make it legal again. But you can continue to revise history so it fits with your "perfect being" idea.

Lots of people got killed over booze. In fact I would argue that there are more violent deaths linked to alcohol today then anything.

So do people commit violent acts to protect their self interests ? Answer is YES
Even more so in the grey areas of society

And there is your idea in a nut shell. When lots of money is involved, violence is close by. Doesn\'t matter what product or whatever.

I Love being me.

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" - Freud
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

tmn8r1

• Guitar Slave
    • http://www.thebreakfast.org
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2009, 04:27:08 pm »
people are people. some work hard some don\'t, some like baseball some don\'t, some are religious some aren\'t, however we should all be free to do what we want as long as there is no harm and no foul. with that being said - exploring your own consciousness or putting ANYTHING into your body is a personal choice of freedom.

drugs are illegal cause of religion. illegal hard drugs still make their way into this country. cartels people say - yes. also what about the U.S. bankers laundering money? business. you will not stop people from making money. that is the american way. it didn\'t stop us with the native americans or the decimation of any indigenous peoples on top of resources that commerce, be it global or local, needed and wanted.

wake up everybody.

also - Billy Mays i heard (could be untrue) was said to have a number of pharmaceuticals in him as well. legal drug business with a big sad cause - the american lifestyle is too much for the human brain and people cope with it by way of pills. wonderful little pills with all their wonderful side effects like.............too many to name but you get the idea. remember - those are legal and pot isn\'t. ????????????? alcohol - kills directly and indirectly.
pot??????????

its all poppy cock.
When words leave off, music begins. - Heinrich Heine

tyzack

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2009, 04:43:02 pm »
Quote from: tmn8r1;238207
people are people. some work hard some don\'t, some like baseball some don\'t, some are religious some aren\'t, however we should all be free to do what we want as long as there is no harm and no foul. with that being said - exploring your own consciousness or putting ANYTHING into your body is a personal choice of freedom.

drugs are illegal cause of religion. illegal hard drugs still make their way into this country. cartels people say - yes. also what about the U.S. bankers laundering money? business. you will not stop people from making money. that is the american way. it didn\'t stop us with the native americans or the decimation of any indigenous peoples on top of resources that commerce, be it global or local, needed and wanted.

I give you Rush, in paragraph form.
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

tmn8r1

• Guitar Slave
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2009, 06:37:17 pm »
the band rush? or rush limbaugh? please don\'t be the latter.

tyzack

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2009, 06:40:27 pm »
Quote from: tyzack;238209

I give you Rust, in paragraph form.

//Edit
Apartheid: A policy of segregation and political and economic discrimination.

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2009, 01:51:40 am »
remember - those are legal and pot isn\'t. ????????????? alcohol - kills directly and indirectly.
pot??????????

its all poppy cock.

yeah... not to mention gobbledygook, balderdash, & horsefeathers!!!
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2009, 02:01:14 am »
Well This Thread Sure Got Interesting!!!
Just Take Some Time & Step Back From Our Habitual Lives.
Years Fly By As We Get Caught Up In A Pattern Of Unconscious Actions.
 I Got You All Thinking About An Important Issue.
 All Your Opinions Are Valid. I Respect Everyone\'s Viewpoint.
 Enjoy Your Lives Anyway That Pleases You!
Catch You All At A Show!!!

p.s.I Don\'t Type Properly Because I Was To Stoned In School To Learn Anything.HA!HA!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 02:07:10 am by KEN RAFLOWITZ »

tmn8r1

• Guitar Slave
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2009, 06:36:54 pm »
legal harmful drugs (add to this list please):
sugar
caffeine
tobacco
alcohol

legal harmful substances (add to this as well):
high fructose corn syrup
partially hydrogenated oils
poly saturated fats
saccharin

not to mention the shit they stuff farm animals with to maximize milk and other products, not to mention the spillover into our ecosystem from any kind of production from any company, not to mention the emissions from any kind of machine, not to mention cow farts :), not to mention my hot air, not to mention nuclear waste buried in the ocean, not to mention PLASTIC!!! oh yeah - thats good for us. we contain everything in plastic and when sun hits it, molecules of this stuff is being consumed into our bodies. but don\'t smoke **** --- oooohh.

why did the earth create humans? cause it wanted plastic.
couldn\'t get it without us. thank you george carlin.

okay i\'m done for now.

peace