Author Topic: Let It Roll Festival; Ghent, NY  (Read 6640 times)

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
Let It Roll Festival; Ghent, NY
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2009, 03:53:25 pm »
i\'m going.  no ticket yet, waiting for big money to start rolling my way.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2009, 04:36:51 pm »
make it rain brah

see ya there I suppose. Would I be tarded to try to get tix at the gate?
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2009, 04:08:12 am »
shit didn\'t end up gettin the early bird tix but I am gonna try my damndest to get to this shiiiiiiiiiit. p.s. will Zach hire me to help on his farm?
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2009, 09:18:49 am »
are u tryin to work at the fest or the farm in general? do u know how to ride racing horses or bail hay? you should ask him when we get there. my job is usualy feeding the pigs or lettin the chicken and ducks in/out
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2009, 10:57:19 am »
Quote from: DocEllis70;239275
are u tryin to work at the fest or the farm in general? do u know how to ride racing horses or bail hay? you should ask him when we get there. my job is usualy feeding the pigs or lettin the chicken and ducks in/out

I love doing farm work. Husbandry makes you appreciate life.

Does anyone know if we can get a one-night pass??? (for Friday only?) If not, I\'ll just make the whole venture worth it.
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2009, 03:01:32 am »
Would those who have a PT account please be so kind to bump the Let It Roll festival threads and create some excitement for the festival?

It\'ll help the cause both festival and band. This has the potential to be an annual festival and really only grow and improve.

I don\'t have a PT account and it will probably be geigh to create one just to fluff.

Also, if people are going to Backwoods Pond Fest or any upstate shows I can put you in touch with the person responsible and who know maybe earn a ticket.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2009, 08:45:23 am »
Quote from: Spacey;239435
Would those who have a PT account please be so kind to bump the Let It Roll festival threads and create some excitement for the festival?

It\'ll help the cause both festival and band. This has the potential to be an annual festival and really only grow and improve.

I don\'t have a PT account and it will probably be geigh to create one just to fluff.

Also, if people are going to Backwoods Pond Fest or any upstate shows I can put you in touch with the person responsible and who know maybe earn a ticket.

Done
http://phantasytour.com/phish/boards_thread.cgi?threadID=2011685\\

and the thread sunk like rutherford the brave in his suit of arms jumping into a raging river
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 10:02:18 am by Stephengencs »
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2009, 11:28:51 am »
I\'m sure it has and will.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2009, 10:50:58 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;239451
I\'m sure it has and will.

No matter, everyone knows the small festies are always the kindest. ;o)
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

PB4Life

• Breakfast 3 meals daily
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2009, 09:55:53 am »
Defiantly going to be making an appearance at this show. I checked out the website and it looks like a killer time. I would play it safe and get your tix ahead of time.
Anyone hittin up Pondfest the week before??

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2009, 11:57:17 am »
Quote from: PB4Life;239493
Defiantly going to be making an appearance at this show. I checked out the website and it looks like a killer time. I would play it safe and get your tix ahead of time.

Yes, I will be there!

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2009, 04:49:33 pm »
Quote from: PB4Life;239493

Carpool? Got my new digits Kevin? If you dont hit me with a PM peace
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

kartoon42

• overexposed
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2009, 07:35:01 pm »
any word on if they do day passes, for friday particularly. would like to hit up the bfast "double bubble" the next day
break it down, simplify

PB4Life

• Breakfast 3 meals daily
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2009, 12:17:44 am »
Yeah Ive got your new number, ill give you a call within the next couple of days.  Ive had a few conversations with Zack about going, but its not quite a solid thing yet.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 12:21:10 am by PB4Life »

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2009, 12:25:21 am »
Bring your whole crew. You can make em go with enough persistance. Promise there will be a pot of cocaine at the end of a magic rainbow of The Breakfast sound waves or something creative.

See all you Conway kids up there! Carpool?