Author Topic: Elemental Energy Clean Energy Expo; Monroe, CT  (Read 6445 times)

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
Elemental Energy Clean Energy Expo; Monroe, CT
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 12:12:13 pm »
Quote from: Mark;239869
Can we get a confirmation on the start time???

The 7:00 above does not jive with the website-8:00.

Well, your attitude doesn\'t jive with the vibe of this thread...
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

thatguy

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2009, 12:14:48 pm »
7 to 9

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2009, 04:54:45 pm »
Thanks for your kind and non-bitter response. See you then!
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

dredmonkey

• yougotiigotyou
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 02:57:45 pm »
$10 donation and i think i go since i will be randomly in cheshire

LBoogie

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2009, 10:35:53 pm »
you guys don\'t even know what you\'re in for.  spinray and dawn are not only the greatest people on earth, but my heroes as well.  they also throw the best parties any of you could hope to imagine.  hope you\'re all having fun!!!  then again.....it is a spinray and dawn event!!! ahahahahahahahahaa

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2009, 08:17:50 am »
Spin Ray is living the dream for a better world.
Let\'s be part of it!
Great combo of all wonderful & great musicians!
See you all there!

Todaysparkles

• The Breakfast Blondie
    • http://www.myspace.com/todaysparkles
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2009, 09:31:16 am »
Since I won\'t be able to attend NY next week and I think I will celebrate my birthday a week early tonight. Nancies on the fence, put on the big girl pants.
Seasons don't fear the reaper

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2009, 09:07:21 pm »
Eager to hear how this was, hope everyone had a great time.

laid up in back pain land.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2009, 09:36:05 pm »
Per Fitz text:
Jam>See the Light*, The Chase, VT. Song, Jam>Mayfly, Question, Metropolis

*the usual way

Todaysparkles is being reported as the only Breakfast fan to show up other than tapers or crew.
Todaysparkles YOU ROCK!!!

Awesome showing for a free festival in CONNECTICUT!!

Really. Great fucking job people.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2009, 09:41:44 pm »
Hmmm, is that the Moody Blues\' Question? Setlist looks heddygood!

I was there in spirit, for what thats worth!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2009, 12:02:05 am »
Quote from: leith;240012

its a holiday weekend.  and don\'t give me labor day isn\'t a holiday crap.  i had two parties today.  i am sure others had the same.  plus its listed on the top of this in monroe, i hate monroe...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 12:04:22 am by SkyePrizm »

leith

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2009, 12:45:40 am »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;240016

its a holiday weekend.  and don\'t give me labor day isn\'t a holiday crap.  i had two parties today.  i am sure others had the same.  plus its listed on the top of this in monroe, i hate monroe...

I couldn\'t give a care less what your piss poor excuses are.

Yeah it\'s a holiday weekend and what better way to celebrate than to get down to some SER Breakfast?

You hate Monroe? Oh well that\'s fine and dandy but I doubt the fucking city coffers would have really benefited from your visit but I\'m damn positive that the guys in the band would have LOVED to have seen some support in the form of familiar smiling faces.

Just saying why would anyone want to hire this band when they can\'t even get people out to a "free"(donations suggested) fest in their own state?

Come ON! It\'s not like CT is that big of a state and this fest has been known about for awhile.

WEAKSAUCE B\'FAM WEAK

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2009, 01:10:22 am »
You gotta cut the local fanbase some slack...there are way too many awesome things to do in CT on a long weekend.  Why go to a free show outdoors on one of the few days it didn\'t rain all summer when there\'s more important priorities including back to school shopping, putting gas in the leaf blower, Spiced Pumpkin lattes back in Starbucks stores........ On top of it all, I\'m sure there\'s a lot of traffic to battle and scarce parking options in the backwoods of Monroe, CT.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2009, 01:11:34 am »
Quote from: leith;240017

Yeah it\'s a holiday weekend and what better way to celebrate than to get down to some SER Breakfast?

You hate Monroe? Oh well that\'s fine and dandy but I doubt the fucking city coffers would have really benefited from your visit but I\'m damn positive that the guys in the band would have LOVED to have seen some support in the form of familiar smiling faces.

Just saying why would anyone want to hire this band when they can\'t even get people out to a "free"(donations suggested) fest in their own state?

Come ON! It\'s not like CT is that big of a state and this fest has been known about for awhile.

WEAKSAUCE B\'FAM WEAK

i have a shocking statement to make.....

there is more to life than The Breakfast.

That\'s not weak sauce.   We all work.  We all play.  We all do things beyond shows.  Life is a wild ride, and you take it as it comes, and you go where you go.  Being fans means if we go to one show a year or if we go to 15.   If you buy the tunes, spread the word, you are doing your part.  Bitching from California that we CT\'ers are doing enough isn\'t constructive.

I talk The Breakfast up on at least a weekly basis.  Sure, i dont show my smiling face but my lips speak.   Example, I was in Lahaina, Maui waiting for Mark to pay for gas and I was listening to some live breakfast on my ipod that i brought with my little portal device for the jeep.....so surfer kid passes by asks what is that...i tell him...tell him to check them out on the site.  he says stuff sounds pretty cool.  Maybe that kid spreads the word.  who knows.  or maybe he gets high and surfs all day and forgets all that matters is the word was spread.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 01:13:37 am by SkyePrizm »

leith

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2009, 01:21:30 am »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;240019
Quote from: leith;240017

WEAKSAUCE B\'FAM WEAK

i have a shocking statement to make.....

there is more to life than The Breakfast.

That\'s not weak sauce.   We all work.  We all play.  We all do things beyond shows.  Life is a wild ride, and you take it as it comes, and you go where you go.  Being fans means if we go to one show a year or if we go to 15.   If you buy the tunes, spread the word, you are doing your part. Bitching from California that we CT\'ers are doing enough isn\'t constructive.

I talk The Breakfast up on at least a weekly basis.  Sure, i dont show my smiling face but my lips speak.   Example, I was in Lahaina, Maui waiting for Mark to pay for gas and I was listening to some live breakfast on my ipod that i brought with my little portal device for the jeep.....so surfer kid passes by asks what is that...i tell him...tell him to check them out on the site.  he says stuff sounds pretty cool.  Maybe that kid spreads the word.  who knows.  or maybe he gets high and surfs all day and forgets all that matters is the word was spread.

First off I\'m not trying to be constructive. I\'m bitching that out of a 3 fucking day holiday weekend you all can\'t find the time to get at least a couple of you to this show?

Fuck! If you live in CT and call yourself a Breakfast fan you should have found the time simple as that in my mind. All they asked for was a few hours at the beginning of the weekend. You think I\'m wrong so what?

Secondly, guess what? Showing at a fest goes alot farther than telling some surfer in fucking Hawaii about the band.

We all talk up the band most on a daily basis probably but with the small amount of shows lately it would be more help to actually go to any show possible but I understand you have more important things to do.

That\'s great for you just don\'t be surprised when posting on the band\'s fan site your excuses when you get blasted by a pissed off fan \'cross the country.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 02:12:34 am by leith »