Author Topic: Ivy Lounge; New Haven, CT  (Read 2324 times)

Todaysparkles

• The Breakfast Blondie
    • http://www.myspace.com/todaysparkles
Ivy Lounge; New Haven, CT
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2009, 10:06:26 am »
someone cough up a setlist
Seasons don't fear the reaper

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2009, 11:02:15 am »
If there wasn\'t a SWLABR, Guyute, or Gladys Pimp, or Laura in the setlist, then I made the right decision in passing on the night\'s festivities........
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2009, 11:52:06 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs;239448
If there wasn\'t a SWLABR, Guyute, or Gladys Pimp, or Laura in the setlist, then I made the right decision in passing on the night\'s festivities........

there was not.

Ivy wasn\'t worthy enough.

Quote from: Stephengencs;239439
Quote from: Spacey;239434

Wish I had the hair like Phil Spector.

Haven\'t you seen pics of you from SPAC?  That is exactly what your hair looked like.

Really?

Are there pictures from SPAC?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:52:06 am by Spacey »
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

tmn8r1

• Guitar Slave
    • http://www.thebreakfast.org
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2009, 02:40:20 pm »
Gencs - where were you? ser night. although your favorite songs you made out in high school to weren\'t played - twas a great night.

thanks to all for coming and the late night.

fuck eric. (happy birthday)
When words leave off, music begins. - Heinrich Heine

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2009, 03:34:41 pm »
ser night is right.  

Great to get down once again with all you crazies.  Loved the Phish tunes.  "Timmy\'s Tour" FO LIFE!

TeddyT

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2009, 05:00:31 pm »
Fun times and good tunes at the Ivy last night.  Tough place to find if you are not familiar with the area. As I searched for the Ivy, I was surprised to see Oestriker playing keys at Caffe Bottega.
Pleasure to finally meet DC aka "Da Cougr" :wave: Hoping you arrived home safely. Dangleduece, good hanging with you and I\'m looking forward to hearing "Existential Funk". Spacey, Aruny, and company, great hanging, dancing, and singing along with you guys.
See you at B\'tles A-Z.

dredmonkey

• yougotiigotyou
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2009, 05:05:58 pm »
o richters

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2009, 05:19:42 pm »
Quote from: tmn8r1;239464
Gencs - where were you? ser night. although your favorite songs you made out in high school to weren\'t played - twas a great night.

Unfortuntately I am now married to Mountain Road so I gotta be there for my baby and Saturdays are her busiest days.  If i did come out last night, I am beteran enough to know I would have made all the wrong moves and ruined mine and my baby\'s saturday.
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

stublatt

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2009, 07:08:29 pm »
Quote from: Stephengencs;239472

Unfortuntately I am now married to Mountain Road so I gotta be there for my baby and Saturdays are her busiest days.  If i did come out last night, I am beteran enough to know I would have made all the wrong moves and ruined mine and my baby\'s saturday.

Quote from: Stephengencs;239472

Takin\' care of your baby  -  nice!  You take care of her  -  she\'ll be there for you for years to come.  And if Saturday is \'her day\', so be it.
So we\'ll see you out the next 2 nights, then, right?  Sat - Derby or Guilford   Sun - Milford.  So good!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 07:08:29 pm by stublatt »

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 10:37:41 am »
F.U.C.K. E.R.I.C.!!!

Second set was madness. Ser YEMwich throughout and then in honor of the birthday boy Tim played a set with songs that spelled out F.U.C.K. E.R.I.C. Hilarious and epic. Great little Beef Barley tease where Tim sang the "Beef... Beef... Beef... Beef Barley" to the tune of 2001 somewhere in there. Thought I heard an Episode I tease at some point as well. Also really cool to hear a Crosseyed and Painless. Highlight for me though was the shortened Cherub Rock. Got right up in my boy Timmy\'s grill for that one! You know it\'s a good night when Tim\'s last words to the crowd are "Thank you for letting me be retarded." HA! Thank YOU, Timmy! And if I\'ve said it once, I\'ve said it a thousand times: Can\'t beat the Bfam love!