Author Topic: Mill Street Brews, Southbridge, MA  (Read 10147 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Mill Street Brews, Southbridge, MA
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2009, 04:25:03 pm »
Seriously...  Can the other Admins or Mods put the official setlist up or is it set up that he can only post the setlists?  If it\'s not the latter, then there\'s it can\'t all sit on one guys shoulders...  Just looking quickly, this year, official setlists have been added by davepeck, Jim Cobb, ChrisPitch and FrankZappa. So ask those other 3 guys why the other setlists aren\'t up...  If you\'re going to knock the guy for taking it easy for a month or so, just take that away from the years that he drove to and recorded a majority of the shows for everyone to download on archive.org. And let us not forget pfans and .info...  

For those too lazy to search the site for setlists, here\'s 4 that aren\'t up:

7/17/09

Set I: Doughboy, Beef Barley, Puppetry, Rufus, Peacefrog

Set II: The Chase, Tribal Funk Affliction, , You Enjoy Myself, The Vermont Song, The Grand Scheme of things

E: Taboo or Not Taboo

7/18/09

Jam > Rain(the Beatles, just the refrain) > Buquebus, Earache My Eye > Synergy, Escher\'s 1,2,4 > Tunage > Funky Bill\'s Circus Cliche, Overexposure

7/25/09

Jam > Hard Luck Harry > Cut Me Some Slack, May Fly Disarray

8/7/09

Set I: Jam > Superfly Phaddy Phat, Rufus > Vermont Song, Gravity

Set II: Jam > Hard Luck Harry, Puppetry, Mooboos Voodoo (Episode 2)

I didn\'t include 7/31 or 8/1 because you can download them...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

peaches626

« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2009, 04:29:24 pm »
you didn\'t even include the name of the venues.

that\'s soft, yoda.
taints rule, gypsies drool!

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2009, 04:31:29 pm »
DBLock your posts suck consistantly.......The above post is no different.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2009, 05:05:03 pm »
Sorry, I call it like I see it... For almost 10 years he\'s essentially been a volunteer employee devoting personal time, effort and funds and everyone is cracking wise because there\'s a couple missed official setlists...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

ChrisF

« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2009, 06:39:21 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;238136
Sorry, I call it like I see it... For almost 10 years he\'s essentially been a volunteer employee devoting personal time, effort and funds and everyone is cracking wise because there\'s a couple missed official setlists...

dave should change the forum settings and at least let jimcobb, frankzappa, and galenas, and pitchie post setlist threads. if he doesnt trust anyone other than himself to get the space city affairs correctly labeled and asterisks in proper notation then he should keep it somewhat up to date. or let fans fend for themselves and post threads in the food for thought forum. we do have moderators here if someone screws up really bad.

if diana wasnt recently given privileges to add dates to the .info calendar to help tim out then the calendar would be completely blank except for family jam. with the official site being down this is all the band has besides facebook. there are def other people on here that would be willing to help pick up the slack, they just need to be given the privileges in the forums.

if dave has no interest in this site anymore he should give it to the band, have them start paying for it, and then move the site to thebreakfast.net/.org and integrate the forums into their official web site. basically how http://www.tealeafgreen.com is set up. then make all band members and other players in their side projects admins that can post dates in the chase forum/calendar. it would probably take a lot of work but it would be a good plan to get the official site going again, and get side project info on it this time around, and also keep the setlists and calendar up to date.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 06:41:44 pm by ChrisF »

FieryBill

• People Party Coast2Coast
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2009, 07:26:54 pm »
Honey Butter was played after Gravity at Mill St.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2009, 08:31:55 pm »
Quote from: ChrisF;238141
dave should change the forum settings and at least let jimcobb, frankzappa, and galenas, and pitchie post setlist threads. if he doesnt trust anyone other than himself to get the space city affairs correctly labeled and asterisks in proper notation then he should keep it somewhat up to date. or let fans fend for themselves and post threads in the food for thought forum. we do have moderators here if someone screws up really bad.

I agree with you... Truth is, if someone really wanted to post a setlist, they could do what I did when I put the mass setlists up and post them in TGSOT forum...

if diana wasnt recently given privileges to add dates to the .info calendar to help tim out then the calendar would be completely blank except for family jam. with the official site being down this is all the band has besides facebook. there are def other people on here that would be willing to help pick up the slack, they just need to be given the privileges in the forums.

Again, I agree with you, but there "are" a handful of people that could be doing the same thing, but aren\'t...

if dave has no interest in this site anymore he should give it to the band, have them start paying for it, and then move the site to thebreakfast.net/.org and integrate the forums into their official web site. basically how http://www.tealeafgreen.com is set up. then make all band members and other players in their side projects admins that can post dates in the chase forum/calendar. it would probably take a lot of work but it would be a good plan to get the official site going again, and get side project info on it this time around, and also keep the setlists and calendar up to date.

Before people get the wrong idea, why not hold judgement until Dave actually speaks for himself...  The fact that this is basically the only site besides myspace doesn\'t say much for the band\'s interest in getting the information out to fans...  I\'m not sure what the deal is with the official site, but that\'s really not the fan\'s responsibility to maintain; that\'s why this is a fan site....

I think that everyone is really getting too touchy because a couple setlists were missed...

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2009, 09:06:24 pm »
nah we\'re touchy cuz The Breakfast p0wns music and this is no time for people to not know whats up
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

ChrisF

« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2009, 09:28:06 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;238151

I agree with you... Truth is, if someone really wanted to post a setlist, they could do what I did when I put the mass setlists up and post them in TGSOT forum...

yes they could, but only dave is allowed to post the in the setlist forum where all the setlists are archived.

Before people get the wrong idea, why not hold judgement until Dave actually speaks for himself...  The fact that this is basically the only site besides myspace doesn\'t say much for the band\'s interest in getting the information out to fans...  I\'m not sure what the deal is with the official site, but that\'s really not the fan\'s responsibility to maintain; that\'s why this is a fan site....

fair enough. for all i know dave could login tomorrow and update the site.

I think that everyone is really getting too touchy because a couple setlists were missed...[/COLOR]

the calendar is the important thing. camp barefoot wasnt even added to the calendar until last week. the lineup was officially announced back in march, but we\'ve known about the breakfast playing it since last year. its not like the breakfast are that far south very often. it would be nice if people down there googleing the breakfast for info could find it on the pages its supposed to be on. only takes 1 minute to make a post, so why screw around and wait til the last minute?

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2009, 12:04:51 am »
Quote from: ChrisF;238155

yes they could, but only dave is allowed to post the in the setlist forum where all the setlists are archived.

fair enough. for all i know dave could login tomorrow and update the site.

I think that everyone is really getting too touchy because a couple setlists were missed...[/COLOR]

the calendar is the important thing. camp barefoot wasnt even added to the calendar until last week. the lineup was officially announced back in march, but we\'ve known about the breakfast playing it since last year. its not like the breakfast are that far south very often. it would be nice if people down there googleing the breakfast for info could find it on the pages its supposed to be on. only takes 1 minute to make a post, so why screw around and wait til the last minute?

This question can be applied to everything Breakfast.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2009, 10:05:30 am »
i may be able to post set lists. haven\'t tried. i\'m afraid of fucking up notations! (really.) i\'ll see tonight when i get home and if i can post then i will update the last few.

PB4Life

• Breakfast 3 meals daily
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2009, 11:37:38 am »
Finally got to a computer to post...had a blast at this show, couldnt have asked for a better set list. Mooboos was the peak of the show for me, ive been waiting to hear it for so long.
It seriously choked me up.

LBoogie

« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2009, 11:54:40 am »
Quote from: peaches626;238104
i have someones sunglasses. they were put on the back of my head during the show and i forgot about them until the car ride home.  lemme know if they are yours

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddeeee    those are my jenny glasses i hope!!!!!!!  omg.....they flew off my head during honey butter.....fuck!  :)  randy will be thrilled that i didn\'t lose them forever.....theres a great story behind those shades.....if in fact they are them :)