Author Topic: Apologies are in order...  (Read 1816 times)

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
Apologies are in order...
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 03:36:09 pm »
I\'ve never really found anything wrong with your posts.  You bring up legitimate complaints and different viewpoints on many issues.  Besides, come on, Yoda... if you stop posting, who/what the hell else will we find to bitch and moan about?  ;)
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 03:46:17 pm »
Quote from: FreeSpirit;233804
I\'ve never really found anything wrong with your posts.  You bring up legitimate complaints and different viewpoints on many issues.  Besides, come on, Yoda... if you stop posting, who/what the hell else will we find to bitch and moan about?  ;)

Maybe the person who is constantly trying to get me to drop off the site...  By the way, happy belated birthday Aruny!
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 05:46:44 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;233809

Maybe the person who is constantly trying to get me to drop off the site...  By the way, happy belated birthday Aruny!

HA!

F\'n A!
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2009, 06:02:33 pm »
hey dude, you\'re really harshing our mellow little scene on this message board.  if you could go on and get the hell outta here, it\'d be much obliged.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2009, 08:22:05 pm »

i love how you keep saying "the person".   You can say the name, come on.  

Don\'t let one person speak for the voice of many.    We\'re a democracy here...of sorts...i think....

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009, 08:50:07 pm »
ryan,you attentionwhorish newjersey sweaty armpit of the usa bitchyass loser,get over youself or kill youself.
either way,ill sleep like a FUCKING BABY tonite..
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

ellis-d

• Visual Enhancer
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2009, 09:48:17 pm »
Freddiewahistheman.com  
Yall should check it out
The lights from Ellis showed a mischevious sparkle
That flashed in his hollowed eye stare...

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 07:07:00 am »
kids a half a faggot with nothing better to do but come to an intraweb messageboard(where nobody even cares if hes alive/dead)for attention because,as i see it,he probably has no real-life friends.
ryan,your a textbook definition of a dork.
in fact,if you wikipedia search the term "dork",youll see a small video clip of you doing the shark dance while pinching your nipple with bruce(the self-proclaimed boss)springstein vaguely heard in the background.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 08:52:56 am »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;233852

i love how you keep saying "the person".   You can say the name, come on.  

Don\'t let one person speak for the voice of many.    We\'re a democracy here...of sorts...i think....

:hscratch:
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2009, 09:12:02 am »
Quote from: freddiewaht;233875

in fact,if you wikipedia search the term "dork",youll see a small video clip of you doing the shark dance while pinching your nipple with bruce(the self-proclaimed boss)springstein vaguely heard in the background.

that is funny shit right there.......
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2009, 09:21:27 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs;233888

The funny thing is:

- I am a dork, I know it and I\'m fine w/ it...
- I may have been the first to do the shark/shark dance, but I was definitely not the only one to do it.
- Pinching my nipples... Don\'t know where you got that one, but you can do better than that Freddie...
- And most likely I am usually listening to Bruce or Phish, The Doors, The Beatles, The Dead, Dylan, etc...
- As for the self-proclaimed boss comment... Bruce didn\'t call himself that (as much as haters would like to believe that).  The nickname came about because Bruce is the one that would deal w/ the promoters and venues to the band\'s money for their gig and give it out to the members.  After that, the band just started calling him "The Boss"...

But, I guess I should be flattered that you blessed me w/ your 8th grade run-on insults... What\'s next, you gonna start telling mom jokes?
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2009, 09:26:41 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs;233888

who is this bruce springstein you speak of? :idunno:
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2009, 09:29:34 am »
Quote from: weekapaug19;233893

he is the brother of Himey Springstein, who was the top seashell salesman in Asbury Park during the late 60\'s and early 70\'s
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2009, 11:01:32 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs;233895
Quote from: weekapaug19;233893

he is the brother of Himey Springstein, who was the top seashell salesman in Asbury Park during the late 60\'s and early 70\'s

you sure?i thought he was in the salt-water taffy buisness..

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2009, 12:47:56 pm »