Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-05-16 - Toad\'s Place; New Haven, CT  (Read 9324 times)

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
Setlist: 2009-05-16 - Toad\'s Place; New Haven, CT
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 06:55:59 pm »
they went into the sound for like a 2 second finish.  but yeah they didn\'t end it at the normal vt song ending.

JustinC83

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2009, 07:12:42 pm »
any chance to watch this webcast or was it a just a one time live thing. if i knew there was a webcast i would have been on in a heartbeat

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2009, 07:34:54 pm »
I don\'t know, you could try the link and see if it\'s still in matts user profile or something but I have not really looked at the site yet. ken taped it either way, so eventually it will make its way out.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 06:32:35 am »
so was the show recorded strictly for audio purposes as well while being simulcasted?  In other words can we expect a recording to surface?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 07:50:06 am by simpletwistupdon »
Where to next?

mvallo

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 10:23:29 am »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;230854
so was the show recorded strictly for audio purposes as well while being simulcasted?  In other words can we expect a recording to surface?

I recorded the webcast feed to my laptop while feeding the net.  I played the file back yesterday and it has no video and the audio is choppy.  I need to figured out how to have blogtv archive it.  More research needs to be done  I know it can be done.

Also, I recorded a soundboard matrix audio and I will upload that later tonight or tomorrow. I have to plant a garden today.

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 10:46:33 am »
Quote from: mvallo;230860

I recorded the webcast feed to my laptop while feeding the net.  I played the file back yesterday and it has no video and the audio is choppy.  I need to figured out how to have blogtv archive it.  More research needs to be done  I know it can be done.

Also, I recorded a soundboard matrix audio and I will upload that later tonight or tomorrow. I have to plant a garden today.

Your efforts on all levels of spreading the music is greatly appreciated! Hope the weather is good to you while your planting your garden!
Where to next?

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 10:53:53 am »

Someone needs to start a gardening thread.....cause i am so clueless.  I just started working in my yard after being here three years, i planted two rose bushes last year, so far they are living....but i really dont know what plants are good to plant...

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 11:09:21 am »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;230870

Someone needs to start a gardening thread.....cause i am so clueless.  I just started working in my yard after being here three years, i planted two rose bushes last year, so far they are living....but i really dont know what plants are good to plant...

Try this:

Interwebs > Google > Gardening

try to keep it on the d/l...don\'t want it to blow up
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 11:18:05 am »
nice job matt with the SB, cant wait to hear it.

PS, i planted a garden this year for the first time...so far so good
DS Newbers

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 03:47:13 pm »
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;230863

Your efforts on all levels of spreading the music is greatly appreciated! Hope the weather is good to you while your planting your garden!
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 04:48:23 pm »
Closet gardens are ahnice!
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

spance

• ride
    • http://
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 06:08:38 pm »
underground trailers are even better...if you\'re that crazy:)

I hope everyones gardens provide bountiful harvests.

oh, and (for me) that was a super fun show saturday night and my first metropolis so i\'ll call that my musical hightlight.
I\'m gonna break the speed of sound with my silver bullet!!

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 08:08:18 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;230870

There are many factors to consider when choosing plants. If you aren\'t careful, a plant that seems great at first totally takes over everything in a year or two.

There seems to be some buzz over native plants. That could be something to look into. There may be a cooperative extension or a nursery/garden center that could offer some suggestions.

You should look at how much light each area gets per day, and what the soil conditions are like. Some things will thrive in poor soils while others need a well prepared bed to grow well.

I could ramble on and on and am off topic, so to bring it all back around, this show looks ser on paper and I really wish I could\'ve made it. I look forward to hearing your recording Matt.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2009, 10:05:10 pm »
Quote from: leith;230947
Closet gardens are ahnice!

fantastic double entendre.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

peaches626

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 01:23:07 am »
So a girl walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a Double Entendre.

The bartender "gave it to her".

:rimshot:
taints rule, gypsies drool!