Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-05-15 - Red Square; Albany, NY  (Read 10387 times)

dredmonkey

• yougotiigotyou
Setlist: 2009-05-15 - Red Square; Albany, NY
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 08:19:46 pm »
Show was awesome.  jam>tribal was wonderful, it\'s been awhile since i\'ve gotten an affliction.  Way more things to say, but just don\'t have it in me.  Toads should be a party.  Klout said it perfectly.  
Gfunk- good chilling for sure, glad you guys came up.  I went to get ice and by the time I got outside I missed you guys.  Glad you guys had a safe ride, have a good show tonight.

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2009, 12:16:49 am »
show was fucking out of control. That slack was unpredictable with a high rate of ownage. I agree with Gfunk, shame on all of you who didn\'t attend. We drove 3 hours out and 3 back, didn\'t get home until 7am and had to put up with Gabo rambling like a Wook about the ser show and adj\'s epic cd until the sun came up. Always worth it. Thanks for the late night hospitality Dredmonkey, shoot me a PM sometime soon. Thanks Fierybill for remembering the set list.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 02:03:07 am by sąikidélik »

LBoogie

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2009, 07:47:46 am »
looks epic.....i remember the last show at red square being among one of the best nights of music i\'ve EVER seen, but this setlist is amazing.....i pray it was taped :)  jeeeeeez.  apparently i need to get back on the breakfast train :)

oldnewbie

• it\'s recreational...
    • http://
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2009, 07:57:21 am »
very disappointing not to see you last night.......says the voice from black sunday.  ;)

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 11:41:55 am »
Quote from: LBoogie;230770
..i pray it was taped :)  jeeeeeez.

:doh: Soooooaaary Chip :sadban:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2009, 12:56:39 pm »
Definitely a potential BUSE, and BESE= (One of the) Best Experienced Shows Ever.

I entered the Breakfast space ship, and it was amazing to vibrate in the synchronicity of the room. Hands down one of the sexiest shows ever.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 01:38:39 pm by inthewhitelodge »
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

axanodus

• YEAH BUDDY
    • http://twobs.com/
yeah
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2009, 07:45:36 pm »
awesome show again, good to see everyone.

hope no one else had to fend off that freakin crackhead larry after the show... dude tried to sell some h-ash and other stuff to me afterwards.. i said no, gave him 2 bucks and he acted all insulted i only gave him 2 bucks..  stupid dick, he\'s all like holding my bike and shit and im like, im out of here dude get the fuck away from me.. he\'s all like i didnt want to pull a gun, and im like fuck you dude you don\'t got a gun... in the end i guess he got screwed cause i thought i gave his shit back to him but found half of it in my pocket the next day, and when he tried to screw me after i gave it back i ripped the two bucks out of his hand...   so yeah that was fun.

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2009, 07:54:29 pm »
Quote from: axanodus;230822

hope no one else had to fend off that freakin crackhead larry after the show... dude tried to sell some h-ash and other stuff to me afterwards.. i said no, gave him 2 bucks and he acted all insulted i only gave him 2 bucks..  stupid dick, he\'s all like holding my bike and shit and im like, im out of here dude get the fuck away from me.. he\'s all like i didnt want to pull a gun, and im like fuck you dude you don\'t got a gun... in the end i guess he got screwed cause i thought i gave his shit back to him but found half of it in my pocket the next day, and when he tried to screw me after i gave it back i ripped the two bucks out of his hand...   so yeah that was fun.

sounds like you smoked the other half of his crack rock after you found it in your pocket

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2009, 09:57:49 pm »
Quote from: axanodus;230822

My buddy ended up just giving this guy $4 to go away. He busted out some shit wrapped up a paper, came up to us and was like "smell this".

So I smelled it, and it didn\'t smell like jack shit but paper to me. So I was like what the fuck is that you got there. He looks astonished, "****, dude! you can\'t smell that?" :lol:
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

axanodus

• YEAH BUDDY
    • http://twobs.com/
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2009, 10:35:19 pm »
yup thats that guy.. fuck that guy.

seriously. why can\'t anyone tape these Red Square shows?

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2009, 10:38:15 pm »
question is why doesnt anyone go to red square shows ? bust out central
*Gia*

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 10:52:12 am »
Quote from: axanodus;230836
yup thats that guy.. fuck that guy.

seriously. why can\'t anyone tape these Red Square shows?

Well after a hell of a day on Friday I didn\'t make the trek.

My go to guy for all things Albany is missing a big part of his rig. He may have been at the show as he and a few others were planning to go regardless.

Red Square is usually well covered by tapers.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

peacefrogg

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 03:01:27 pm »
Quote from: inthewhitelodge;230783
Definitely a potential BUSE, and BESE= (One of the) Best Experienced Shows Ever.

I entered the Breakfast space ship, and it was amazing to vibrate in the synchronicity of the room. Hands down one of the sexiest shows ever.

yup! walking into the synergy jam for the second set... felt like i was walking into new world. the acoustics in the room were incredible, which made the rest of the night/early morning even more enjoyable. best breakfast show i\'ve ever been to, without a doubt.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2009, 03:06:13 pm »
Quote from: peacefrogg;230921
best breakfast show i\'ve ever been to,

Quote from: FrankZappa;230669
I: Jam > Tribal Funk Affliction, See the Light*, Psygn, Hard Luck Harry > Wake Up in A Coma > Hard Luck Harry**

II: Synergy, Jam > Cut Me Some Slack^, Peace Frog > May Fly Disarray^^, Rush$, Buquebus

E: Doughboy

I wonder if this carried any extra weight for you?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 03:06:13 pm by alexanderzurflu »
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2009, 03:53:34 pm »
Synergy jam featured some of the nastiest guitar I\'ve seen.

Peace Frog... oh yeah, lol, that was that song I didn\'t really like. Doors = snooooze

2nd set would have been straight fire without the Zzzz Frog ;)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising