Author Topic: Adrian Responds to Questions Regarding the Future of The Breakfast  (Read 45636 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Adrian Responds to Questions Regarding the Future of The Breakfast
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2009, 11:38:48 am »
Last I checked you can email Karly Sue Peters @
karlysue16 @ gmail.com (no spaces obviously)

And tell her you wanna work Boston area street team, she\'ll send you probably more fliers and shit than you\'ll ever need :D
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

liveforlive

« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2009, 12:47:55 pm »
I just tossed her an e-mail...I\'m working on getting on the "Rock On!" street team as well so I can get some info out on the cruise show as well.
"I hate to advocate drugs, sex, violence, or insanity to anyone...but they\'ve always worked for me."
~Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2009, 11:43:24 pm »
Quote from: KEN RAFLOWITZ;230649
:beerban::banguitar::rimshot:Yo Breakfast Munchers!!! WE Can\'t Let The Guys Sell Off The Van & Trailer!!!
A Mail In Fund Raiser Might SAVE The Day!!! A Benefit Show Is Good But Won\'t Do What Is
Needed. Whoever Is In Charge Of The Band Finances Set Up A Save The Band Fund Raising
Account Along With A Mail In Address.Keep The Fund Progress & Updates Posted Daily.
If Enough Fans Pool Our Few Bucks Over THe Next Six Months It May Be Enough Stimulus
Package To Straighten Out Their Deficit. Adrian Gave Me The Amount The Band Is Down.
1,000 Fans Giving $30 Each Would Do It. Or 500 Fans Giving $60 Each. Or 30,000 Fans
Giving $1 Each. Well You All Can Figure It Out.If Enough People Give A Few Bucks There Is
No Problem! Donations Could Be Ongoing For Lights,Ads,Equipment,Roadies....
                           Enough Babble! Let\'s  Get It Going!!!

THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!!!   :banlove::stoned:

Lets do this. How do we set something up? Can we get this going? So ser about this.
:duck:
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

ChrisF

• http://
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2009, 01:06:56 am »
"Greetings, friend. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you\'ve got the power inside you right now. So use it. And send $1 to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don\'t delay; eternal happiness is just $1 away!"

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2009, 01:21:18 am »
Chris the fact that you put that in quotes makes me wonder wtf you are talking about even more..... u setting up a fund man?
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2009, 09:13:49 am »
Yes! Lets do this.

Can someone please pm me or something on how to start this? I will get the ball rolling. I have a little bit of bread to get this started.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2009, 09:31:23 am »
I was going to program a widget we can stick here.... Like above stats or Lil\' Joe on the side (or below, but you get the idea) and call it the Doughboy Foundation. You should be able to pay with paypal, mail-ins, and a secure credit card gateway through Authorize.net , which fortunately my company is already partnered with so we wouldn\'t get hosed. Donations could be anonymous or we could even track statistics like which state has donated how much... a little healthy competition eh?

Sorta just been waiting for the band to answer my emails and give me the go-ahead. HEY THATGUY TMN8R SEQUIA and CHRISLIKESBASS!!!

Wake and bake guys!! So can I move forward on getting this done or no?

Srsly on the verge of just doing it anyway but this is going to take me time and cost me a little money (not too bad) to set up. So obviously not something I need to do if they don\'t even want it. But, yeah, somebody say the word and the ball gets rollin on this asap.

GLuft3

« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2009, 05:42:23 pm »
Doughboy foundation sounds like a great idea.  If the boys will let you put a link on the .info site, that would be great!  Not sure what legal hoops should be jumped through to make sure the dough gets to the boys.
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2009, 05:51:11 pm »
pfft.  weak sauce, guys.  no offense, but i don\'t really think that $1 or even $5, $10 donations will really be what this band needs to "make it."  Just bring people to shows & do what you can to see as many shows as you can!  I think you\'d get more for your $$ doing that. :shrug:
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2009, 07:10:45 pm »
WAKE UP Free SPIRIT!!!
The Band Is Deep In The Hole & Can\'t Seem To Play Enough
To Pull Out Of The Red.
If Fans & Friends Want To Help Out I Don\'t See Anything
Wrong With This.The Band Players May Make About 10% Of
Minimum Wage For All Their Efforts! None Of Us Would Work
For Those Wages.Extra Pocket Money Sent For Band Needs Does Add Up!!!

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2009, 11:04:23 pm »
$30,000 in debt divided by the maybe 100 or so fans on .info = $300 donation by each person.  :rolleyes:

Bringing people to the shows, so that this band will get booked at a venue again and paid big bucks? = Priceless.

Don\'t get me wrong, Ken, I think it\'s great that everyone wants to help out.  But I really think that it will take more than just a few small donations being sent out to get this band much better off than it currently is.  

Besides, just think about how many people have made donations to dave on .info in the past year, and how much has it helped this site out?! :duck:
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2009, 06:17:58 am »
Quote from: FreeSpirit;232128
$30,000 in debt divided by the maybe 100 or so fans on .info = $300 donation by each person.  :rolleyes:

Let\'s fuckin\' do this.

$300 a person is doable for most I would guess.  Band just has do something ser in return for writing off the lingering debts....like play a 4-day festival for the 100 of us.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2009, 11:11:28 am »
Yes, it will take more than a few small donations to help out, but it is an important piece of the puzzle. I think that this along with going to shows and buying merch will go a long way.

Its a labor of love. We all love what the guys do and they love what they do and bust their asses and labor for this love. We can make this work.

A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund, er...., I mean, to the Doughboy Foundation.

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2009, 11:28:32 am »
Quote from: FreeSpirit;232128
Besides, just think about how many people have made donations to dave on .info in the past year, and how much has it helped this site out?! :duck:

that would be zero, so seriously get a fucking clue before you open your mouth about shit you know nothing about.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2009, 11:43:45 am »
sofahkin\' owned!

as much as i feel for the band being in debt.  what percentage of breakfast fans are still paying off college loans at over 30K?  what percentage of the rest of us are always in debt in some form or another?  we\'re all in the hole, and we\'ve been managing to pay to travel to see the band and buy tix and what have you.  i don\'t expect a check to arrive in the mail anytime soon to help me out of the hole.