Author Topic: Adrian Responds to Questions Regarding the Future of The Breakfast  (Read 45607 times)

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
Adrian Responds to Questions Regarding the Future of The Breakfast
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2009, 05:13:46 pm »
Quote from: Bret;231430
Quote from: wiredchicken;230719
i wonder how big the guest list is to Toads.  i bet its like 15deep or so....

Doesn\'t everyone understand they can\'t and should not be doing a guest list as things stand now!!!  If your on the guest list how about requesting to get off the guest list and pay up (or better yet - stay on the guest list and give the ticket price directly to the band)!  We all know they are good fellas and would put most of us fans on the guest list every show if they could... BUT NOW\'S NOT THE TIME!!  Hopefully in the future things will change but for now pay the ticket price to help out the band... EVERYONE PLEASE!

:that: and... buy some merch too, ya cheap fucks! ;) :lol:
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2009, 01:05:40 pm »
I would certainly be willing to pay higher ticket prices to see this band.  How about making some dvd\'s out of select concert footage and selling those at the merch table?  I\'ll gladly help out in any way I can.  Bake sale?
♥♫∞

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2009, 01:08:00 pm »
Quote from: cannontrip;231533
Bake sale?

:lol: Leith\'s brownies would be great! ;)
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2009, 01:47:18 pm »
Quote from: Bret;231544
Quote from: FreeSpirit;231447

Doesn\'t everyone understand they can\'t and should not be doing a guest list as things stand now!!!  If your on the guest list how about requesting to get off the guest list and pay up (or better yet - stay on the guest list and give the ticket price directly to the band)!  We all know they are good fellas and would put most of us fans on the guest list every show if they could... BUT NOW\'S NOT THE TIME!!  Hopefully in the future things will change but for now pay the ticket price to help out the band... EVERYONE PLEASE!

:wah: see, now look, y\'all done gone and pissed off the Freespirit!! :D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 01:50:08 pm by Bret »
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2009, 01:48:20 pm »
If people really want to help this band out, it is very simple, BUY MERCH! AND GO TO SHOWS.  

Dont say you want to help and then bitch about paying 70 bucks for a ticket to a late night set.  Does the Breakfast EVER make you feel that you didnt get your money\'s worth?
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

postom

• let\'s go pens
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2009, 12:05:06 am »
todd/robyn - i still owe you $15 for the t-shirt from southbridge.  i\'ll give it to you at fenway :)

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2009, 01:43:25 am »
Quote from: Stephengencs;231547
Does the Breakfast EVER make you feel that you didnt get your money\'s worth?

well there was that one time in \'63... but I\'d been drinking!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 01:44:16 am by Bret »
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2009, 08:34:14 am »

:wah: see, now look, y\'all done gone and pissed off the Freespirit!! :D

I love it when she\'s sassy.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2009, 09:38:57 am »
Personally, the band deserves to move in any direction they want without you fans dictating what they should be.

Stop being selfish and think that maybe Tim and Adrian and Chris might be better doing something on their own at this time.

Until people start pushing promotion of this band they will fail.

If you think differently, you have no idea about advertising.

You can have the greatest product in the world but if no one knows about it and it sits on the shelf, what is the use?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2009, 12:30:55 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;231637
. . .
You can have the greatest product in the world but if no one knows about it and it sits on the shelf, what is the use?

Well said.  And this is why the breakfast should never be put on the shelf!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 04:35:13 am by cannontrip »
♥♫∞

boombox

• SER Euro Fan
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2009, 09:27:06 am »

Well, I would if I could...

Andy\'s Current (Distance is no problem) Breakfast Merch Inventory:

All albums, except for first only as a CDR. It was always out-of-stock on the website and I still haven\'t managed to track down a copy, even second hand (anyone?). Unfortunately this is now scratched and jumps like hell :(
2003 Funky Bill\'s Circus Tour shirt
2004 Light BLue/Orange Breakfast Tee
Are you ser? shirt
Save Side Tee
Green and gold Breakfast tee
Two signed posters from FF5 and 2003/12/31

What else am I missing? (Don\'t mention the RR shirt - ordered one from .net and then it never came. At least I didn\'t get billed though)
Originally posted by leith
Our overseas grassroots coordinator boombox!!! The Breakfast is spreading worldwide :)

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2009, 09:48:52 am »
Quote from: boombox;231956

Well, I would if I could...

Andy\'s Current (Distance is no problem) Breakfast Merch Inventory:

All albums, except for first only as a CDR. It was always out-of-stock on the website and I still haven\'t managed to track down a copy, even second hand (anyone?). Unfortunately this is now scratched and jumps like hell :(
2003 Funky Bill\'s Circus Tour shirt
2004 Light BLue/Orange Breakfast Tee
Are you ser? shirt
Save Side Tee
Green and gold Breakfast tee
Two signed posters from FF5 and 2003/12/31

What else am I missing? (Don\'t mention the RR shirt - ordered one from .net and then it never came. At least I didn\'t get billed though)

The original album is on iTunes. And you gotta get yourself a Rufus shirt. Apparenlty there are some new shirts with a cassette tape on it too... looks ser
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

liveforlive

« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2009, 10:04:12 am »
I don\'t know if there is much I can do outside of paying ticket prices and buying merch...but I have just recently fallen in love with this band and if there is any promotion etc. I can do I would be more than willing to stand outside of shows and pump fliers into peoples hands. I would hate to not see this band as much as humanly possible.

Point me in the direction of how to help and you can bet your asses I will.
"I hate to advocate drugs, sex, violence, or insanity to anyone...but they\'ve always worked for me."
~Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2009, 10:09:07 am »
^^
Get your east side crew to rage Harpers after Phenway dude! And the Breakfast + U-Melt boat thing. Y\'all got family waitin for you :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 10:14:55 am by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

liveforlive

« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2009, 10:36:38 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;231964
^^
Get your east side crew to rage Harpers after Phenway dude! And the Breakfast + U-Melt boat thing. Y\'all got family waitin for you :)

I plan on bringing at least a crew of 5-8 people over to Harpers if I can...as for the boat thing, I will have to talk people in to seeing U-Melt haha

Hopefully I can talk them all into buying merch too...they have deeper pockets than I do, that\'s for sure :D

Edit: I\'ve been pumping out invites on Facebook etc. and word of mouth but I would kill for some fliers. Does anyone know of anyplace I can get my hands on some?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 10:54:55 am by liveforlive »
"I hate to advocate drugs, sex, violence, or insanity to anyone...but they\'ve always worked for me."
~Dr. Hunter S. Thompson