Author Topic: Daniel Street; Milford, CT  (Read 2561 times)

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
Daniel Street; Milford, CT
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2009, 09:27:58 pm »
Watching The Bee Tails Video Now.
I\'m up to the German I Vant to Holt Yur Hund.
Let It Be is Starting! Gotta go!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 09:30:21 pm by KEN RAFLOWITZ »

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2009, 10:16:13 pm »
Great song choices & they seemed to have that certain, special somethin\' last night... everybody was on... I love it when that happens!  Can\'t wait for August-Beatles-Sundaymania.  Gencs... I don\'t remember you being "that guy" but it was a well behaved crowd and we tend to stick out in those situations, especially after setbreak... fun-fun-fun on a Sunday afternoon!

Oh wait... you mean the whistling incident at the end... they\'ll get their hearing back sooner or later... maybe.  As far as I\'m concerned that\'s a mandatory part of a good show.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 10:16:13 pm by Bret »
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2009, 11:17:33 pm »
Best A to Z Yet!!! Video Too!!!

I\'m up to Hey Jude!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 11:20:34 pm by KEN RAFLOWITZ »

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2009, 11:36:35 pm »
How much SequiaGreco was there last night?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

LBoogie

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2009, 01:00:49 am »
Quote from: Spacey;233511
Quote from: LBoogie;233509
^^^^  yeah....super bummed i missed this.  i was in full force in the am ready to rock the hell outta daniel st. with some friends in tow....then went to the black rock day parade....got drunk...was handed ********* and *****....then forgot my name.  fuckin a.  hope everyone had a blast!!

Don\'t blame the drugs...

you\'re right....what a pathetic excuse....but what i do blame is the unexpected visit of my tattooist that day....since i don\'t have wheels anymore he showed up at my apt. mid-day at my parade after party and i somehow ended up in a 3 hour sesh.....totally forgot about it the next day, but holy pain....yeah.....i blame that :)  won\'t happen again

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2009, 08:11:12 pm »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu;233558
How much SequiaGreco was there last night?

He was back and forth quite a few times.
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2009, 09:38:07 pm »
it was a 5 hour drive to Daniel st, hungover & tired, then a 3 hour drive back, glowing from the music.  Very fun show, amazing music too!  I really liked the venue, comfortable layout, friendly bartenders, and the food looked great!
♥♫∞

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2009, 07:45:04 am »
Quote from: cannontrip;233667
and the food looked great!

confirmed... the food is great!

all the rest is true as well, in fact you probably didn\'t see the guy runnin\' the joint... he blends right in with us wooks!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 07:45:04 am by Bret »

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2009, 09:05:30 am »
Quote from: Bret;233686
and the food looked great!

confirmed... the food is great!

all the rest is true as well, in fact you probably didn\'t see the guy runnin\' the joint... he blends right in with us wooks!

hahaha.

indeed very true.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Stephengencs

• Road Runner Baby
    • http://
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2009, 09:08:03 am »
Quote from: Bret;233686

Phil Conine - a traveler of both time and space.....
I stepped into a nightmare. Noticed you were right there. - Doozer
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Mandela
Your Mom\'s a whore. - Broseph

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
    • http://
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2009, 11:55:41 am »
Seared blackened scallop salad=ser
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2009, 12:06:17 am »
This show was definitely taped, I was glad to see that; any chance of it being released soon?  

August is going to be a fun month!
♥♫∞