Author Topic: Setlist: 2009-04-10 - Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA  (Read 15855 times)

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Setlist: 2009-04-10 - Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2009, 01:44:15 am »
Quote from: Wolfman;226245

It\'s all good, I\'m down with having more drugs on scene.  Heck, I could\'ve made some money last night if only I kept drugs to sell on me at Breakfast shows.  Next Iron Horse show I\'m totally bringing my colitis meds and being like, "Yo, I got Asacol, this shit is the sick pharmies yo.  $10 a pill."  Actually, I\'m gonna do even better and do this on lot at Phenway and Great Woods, should be able to easily make enough money to buy a 4-day Rod Rocks pass.    

Oh yeah, The Breakfast played a very lovely sounding concert at the Iron Horse. :)

Sounds like the summer Bonanno predicted he would make $40,000 with some tanks on lots.

Sounds like a good showing - enough to open the upper level?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2009, 08:52:14 am »
def. one of the most spun out shows i\'ve been to.  after all the dosed and rolled out wooks there couldnn\'t have been more than a dozen sober fans there.  it was an absolute mad house and sweat box at that.  sick set. tim was making some newer sounds i haven\'t heard from him before and def. messing with the crowd a bit.  ad was in the zone all night totally pwning us.  awesome night thanks to tuna and everyone else for the after nannies
*Gia*

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2009, 09:11:05 am »
noho puttin the psychedelic back in the Breakfast

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2009, 10:15:13 am »
Quote from: Wolfman;226245

It\'s all good, I\'m down with having more drugs on scene.  Heck, I could\'ve made some money last night if only I kept drugs to sell on me at Breakfast shows.  Next Iron Horse show I\'m totally bringing my colitis meds and being like, "Yo, I got Asacol, this shit is the sick pharmies yo.  $10 a pill."  Actually, I\'m gonna do even better and do this on lot at Phenway and Great Woods, should be able to easily make enough money to buy a 4-day Rod Rocks pass.    

Oh yeah, The Breakfast played a very lovely sounding concert at the Iron Horse. :)

Movin\' on up from the burrito selling days eh?
Masturbation in the MFA

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2009, 11:06:51 am »
"Yo, I got Asacol, this shit is the sick pharmies yo. $10 a pill." :lol: :lol: :lol:

sadly, i have done this. however, i offered up some dicyclomine to a kid who had watched me taking some preshow once. i think he was ok with whatever they were since the pills are blue. i asked him if he had any friends who\'d want some. i figured the kidz would like the blueness. while i felt bad fucking with the couplea kidz that fell for it, i couldn\'t help laughing. i also felt good knowing that any intestinal cramping they may experience during the show would be severely lessened. so i considered that my good deed for the day and made my way on into the show...

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2009, 01:13:54 pm »
Quote from: jking;226266
"Yo, I got Asacol, this shit is the sick pharmies yo. $10 a pill." :lol: :lol: :lol:

sadly, i have done this. however, i offered up some dicyclomine to a kid who had watched me taking some preshow once. i think he was ok with whatever they were since the pills are blue. i asked him if he had any friends who\'d want some. i figured the kidz would like the blueness. while i felt bad fucking with the couplea kidz that fell for it, i couldn\'t help laughing. i also felt good knowing that any intestinal cramping they may experience during the show would be severely lessened. so i considered that my good deed for the day and made my way on into the show...

This reminds me, I totally forgot to mention the most important aspect of the night:

CHRIS STARTED THE SHOW WEARING A CROOKED HAT

This is a huge development.  I can\'t remember any band member ever wearing a hat on stage before...but it wasn\'t just any hat...it was a crooked hat.  He took it off after Buquebus but the damage was already done.  I believe that doing this caused crooked hat kids to spawn in the crowd.  Furthermore, I believe that this led to half the crowd to be tripping, whether or not they had ingested drugs.  I believe that Chris spontaneously produced wooks and spun them by wearing a crooked hat during Buquebus.  

I\'m not sure if I\'m for this or against this, though I\'m leaning towards for it.  It\'s certainly a drastic departure from the Breakfast norm for band members to wear crooked hats on stage.  If all 4 of them wore crooked hats on stage at the same time, you would definitely get postshow nitrous every night.  Winning over the wook set just might be the band\'s ticket to fame and fortune.  Wooks: the final frontier.  Bring it.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2009, 01:22:07 pm »
Quote from: bezerker;226260
there couldnn\'t have been more than a dozen sober fans there.

:wave:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2009, 01:32:52 pm »
BDFreetune, thanks for everything.

What a show. It finally felt like people we there not just watching the band but actually participating in the show.

There was an attitude that oozed from the band that I have never seen before. It was a welcome change and great to see very new faces.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2009, 03:30:51 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman;226269

CHRIS STARTED THE SHOW WEARING A CROOKED HAT

He obv was peeping the electronica thread... opening with buquebus and wearing a crooked hat and all. damn, the fans can actually have an impact on a band?
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2009, 03:38:31 pm »
who the fuck is chris?
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2009, 03:53:47 pm »
Def most spunzo show I\'ve been to possibly ever. I think we like it that way around here ;)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

pizzaburrito

• GTFO it
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2009, 04:08:41 pm »
SER, BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE .  i was stuck in front row in an absolute dream world floating on clouds and gettin down like crazy....i\'ve seen bfast about 15 times and this show by far has me totally sold if i wasnt before....I love you Breakfast!!!!!!  

Thanks to all Bfam who raged our place and were able to put up with my shit, you guys are so awesome and we\'re really glad to have had you. i\'m ready to start breaking some balls now so get ready!!! good luck ellis and the rest of ya\'ll, see ya next weekend!!!

much love
pizzab

ulee

• Psygned in
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2009, 04:33:16 pm »
[BANANA]i wonder what would happen if they wore socks on cocks [/BANANA] :biggrin:

Ren

• what?
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2009, 04:42:42 pm »
you would wonder that.

:lol:
"...someone\'s toying with us, Mr. Bravo, and no one makes a Sit N\' Spin out of Adam West..."

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2009, 05:36:43 pm »
Quote from: Gfunk;226283
who the fuck is chris?

...says the man wo wore a "save side fo\' life" shirt to the show. :lol:

Quote from: ulee;226290
[BANANA]i wonder what would happen if they wore socks on cocks [/BANANA] :biggrin:

so many possible responses!!! overload! ahh!!!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke