Author Topic: What is a REAL Fan?  (Read 6682 times)

roach2226

• snoop
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2009, 06:14:50 pm »
yoda will be back when he gets a life

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2009, 06:35:46 pm »
:sigh:  Deblock, in person, is actually a nice guy.  I met him at a show (in NJ) sometime in the past 7 months.  And he dances like a maniac, too.  That makes him ok in my book.  As far as the push to remove yet another fan from this board?  Life on .info, as per usual. :shrug:
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2009, 07:30:03 pm »
Quote from: antbach;225114
I used to think i was a real fan. Then I fell off the face of the earth. Then came back. Then left again, and haven\'t returned yet, but soon. I am king of the breakfast hiatus. Defining, real fan, is a matter of opinion. Yoda, you may think you\'re a real fan because you continue to offer your opinions on this board about shows, recordings, future of the band. That\'s fine, congrats, and maybe that does make you a real fan, it\'s a matter of opinion, and it seems like most people are against you. Who really gives a fuck what they think? I think you\'re problem is, whether you realize it or not, you\'re \'right to freedom of speech\' on this board makes you look like a complete jackass 80% of the time. Yes, you provide some constructive thoughts once in a while. But for the most part, every time you post, whether it be about the band this forum is for, or any other thread unrelated to The Breakfast, the post is more often than not negative. Fuck, I rarely post here, and not even close to how much I used to, but I\'m not gonna lie, I lurk all the time and read the board. I do not read every thread. But it seems every thread I open and read there you are, making a negative comment about whatever the thread is about, using your wife and child and upcoming child as an excuse. No one fucking cares what your excuse for not going to any Breakfast or other shows are, we get it, you have a family, you grew up, good for you, congratulations and I wish you the best. Maybe you\'d get a little more respect here if you weren\'t an excuse-making downer most of the time you post. I\'m starting to think you get off on everyone ripping you a new one. I\'m also starting to think you like to rub it in that you have a house, wife, child and family. But ya know what guy? We don\'t envy you, I know I don\'t. I\'m fucking 28 years old and live with my parents, and have no shame because of it.

/rant

fuck, i\'m going back on .info hiatus, no lurking, like "the good \'ol days".

You really should though. 28?
I really thought you were a motivated person and had a life thus you didn\'t post so much anymore.

Wow how wrong could I have been? ;)
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

SkyePrizm

• separator
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2009, 09:06:27 pm »
Quote from: lilblondie;225013
Quote from: NickNels;224992
Quote from: SkyePrizm;224985
is this an april fool\'s joke? I\'m waiting for one.....

we\'re all fans here.  anyone who takes time out of their day to sign onto this site is a fan.

can\'t we all just get along for one day?? ;)   Can we have National-everyone-is-nice-to-everyone-on-dot-info day?

Generic girl response # 2545649034539045902302530945

but seriously she is right....we are all fans...and now for the lilblondie elbows...

yoda quit your fucking bitching....if you want a #1 fan t shirt and or button please PM your address and i will happy to make you one....i love to be crafty...over and out.

I love arts and crafts.  Can we have an arts and crafts day? Make each other a tshirt with puffy paint.  Use a bedazzler... Damn I miss being an activities director....

Quote from: freddiewaht;225100
Quote from: Yoda;225092
Quote from: freddiewaht;225089
ryan,shut the fuck up with your mickeymouse little bitch whiny nonsense before i personally drive up to your run down piece of shit armpit-scumbag state and knock on your door>stick my dick/balls in your tight ass...
<< ser

Are you still in CT?  Because the last time a checked NJ was south of CT.  I\'ll have a fresh pint waiting for you...

ryan,face it..your a complete doofus with nothing in the world better to do but ruffle feathers on an intraweb messageboard that nobody even cares if your alive/dead on..
kys,stat..

----------------
Now playing: Jeff T****y - Spiders (Kidsmoke)
via FoxyTunes

Now that\'s mean...

but thank you for the jeff t****y link.......my ears were in bliss....
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 09:06:27 pm by SkyePrizm »

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2009, 09:13:24 pm »

This is probably a good time to remind everyone that there is an ignore-user feature on .info.  So if you don\'t like any particular person\'s posts, just put them on ignore and try not to reply.  it\'s for
the best.

Gotta say though, it sure is fun rubbernecking this thread...it\'s like driving past a 12-car accident!

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2009, 09:33:28 pm »
<<< mean
<<<< been called alot worse,believe it or not...
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2009, 10:20:20 pm »
Quote from: leith;225164
I used to think i was a real fan. Then I fell off the face of the earth. Then came back. Then left again, and haven\'t returned yet, but soon. I am king of the breakfast hiatus. Defining, real fan, is a matter of opinion. Yoda, you may think you\'re a real fan because you continue to offer your opinions on this board about shows, recordings, future of the band. That\'s fine, congrats, and maybe that does make you a real fan, it\'s a matter of opinion, and it seems like most people are against you. Who really gives a fuck what they think? I think you\'re problem is, whether you realize it or not, you\'re \'right to freedom of speech\' on this board makes you look like a complete jackass 80% of the time. Yes, you provide some constructive thoughts once in a while. But for the most part, every time you post, whether it be about the band this forum is for, or any other thread unrelated to The Breakfast, the post is more often than not negative. Fuck, I rarely post here, and not even close to how much I used to, but I\'m not gonna lie, I lurk all the time and read the board. I do not read every thread. But it seems every thread I open and read there you are, making a negative comment about whatever the thread is about, using your wife and child and upcoming child as an excuse. No one fucking cares what your excuse for not going to any Breakfast or other shows are, we get it, you have a family, you grew up, good for you, congratulations and I wish you the best. Maybe you\'d get a little more respect here if you weren\'t an excuse-making downer most of the time you post. I\'m starting to think you get off on everyone ripping you a new one. I\'m also starting to think you like to rub it in that you have a house, wife, child and family. But ya know what guy? We don\'t envy you, I know I don\'t. I\'m fucking 28 years old and live with my parents, and have no shame because of it.

/rant

I really thought you were a motivated person and had a life thus you didn\'t post so much anymore.

Actually, 27, but 28 makes it sound that much worse that, yes, I live with my parents, therefore making my point of being shameless more significant.

It\'s funny you mention that, though. I was a motivated person and when I was, I posted much more frequently. I am not ashamed of still living at home. I left once for a year and came back, left again for almost 5 years and came back, so I am not ashamed at all, my parents are great for allowing me to still live here, when they should actually try to be getting rid of me. What\'s weird is I am from East Haven, yet went to shows with more frequency and posted more when I lived 100 miles away. Never really had a life though ;)
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2009, 10:34:29 pm »
can we lock and bury this thread?
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2009, 10:35:34 pm »
Wow... shouldn\'t have checked back to see how things were goin\' on this thread.  Lucky for me I don\'t have to worry ever since I joined up with Bill Swerski and the Superfans.  

Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2009, 10:43:27 pm »
Quote from: derickw;225179
can we lock and bury this thread?

that wouldn\'t be any fun.

side note: ya play any small ball yet? i was seeing people out at lyman when it was 34 degrees out, sick bastards.
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2009, 11:12:31 pm »
not yet. just joined a league at Triggs. i can\'t wait to get out again

seriously.....
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

SkyePrizm

• separator
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2009, 11:26:29 pm »
is there a version of this over in the phish thread about real phans??

Quote from: freddiewaht;225175
<<< mean
<<<< been called alot worse,believe it or not...

its your birthday. i edited myself.  i really wanted to write meanie head....
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 11:26:29 pm by SkyePrizm »

lilblondie

• the FU queen
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2009, 07:41:51 am »
Quote from: antbach;225177
Quote from: leith;225164

/rant

Actually, 27, but 28 makes it sound that much worse that, yes, I live with my parents, therefore making my point of being shameless more significant.

It\'s funny you mention that, though. I was a motivated person and when I was, I posted much more frequently. I am not ashamed of still living at home. I left once for a year and came back, left again for almost 5 years and came back, so I am not ashamed at all, my parents are great for allowing me to still live here, when they should actually try to be getting rid of me. What\'s weird is I am from East Haven, yet went to shows with more frequency and posted more when I lived 100 miles away. Never really had a life though ;)

living at home = spectatcular...it\'s what all the cool kids do...

Tracy as stated before...i have a bedazzler.....and from the pics it seems as though yoda is into costumes...so i think he would appreciate a little sparkle on his very own #1 t shirt...lets rock out...xoxo
maybe the sun will shine today...
the clouds will roll away..
maybe i wont be so afraid..
i will understand that everything has its plan...
either way...

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2009, 11:11:15 am »
i\'m gonna have to try an balance this out....  hold please.
Postcount +1.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
What is a REAL Fan?
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2009, 05:28:57 pm »
Quote from: lilblondie;225205

living at home = spectatcular...it\'s what all the cool kids do...

:banboogy2:
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice