Author Topic: ETV Studio; East Haven, CT  (Read 2083 times)

jking

• thanks!!
    • http://
ETV Studio; East Haven, CT
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 01:03:46 pm »
hello!

Fairfax Public Access
2929 Eskridge Road
Suite S
Fairfax, VA 22031

this is the address of the fairfax county, va public access station. there\'s over a million people in ffx co., so the potential audience is decent. however, i don\'t know of any music-based show on there. maybe try sending it and see if they\'ll air it anyway??? i wish i could be of more help!

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 06:58:36 pm »
Quote from: jking;227849
hello!

Fairfax Public Access
2929 Eskridge Road
Suite S
Fairfax, VA 22031

this is the address of the fairfax county, va public access station. there\'s over a million people in ffx co., so the potential audience is decent. however, i don\'t know of any music-based show on there. maybe try sending it and see if they\'ll air it anyway??? i wish i could be of more help!

I\'ll try it! Thanks, its worth a shot!  I get sent shows from all over the country.  i play the interesting ones, so maybe someone will find this interesting to play! :)

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2009, 03:52:46 pm »
Show is now up on the website.    http://www.easthaventv.org

I encourge you all to check it out.   :)

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2009, 07:10:24 pm »
:thumbsup: great job, skye! :)
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2009, 09:48:30 pm »
Quote from: FreeSpirit;228131

:that:

you guys should upload to youtube (or the like) to encourage sharing via social networking sites. i would love to be able to post this on facebook, ya know? (ok, i know this video is really long, but maybe just cut one song as a teaser to put on youtube, saying go to easthaventv.org to view the whole show. just an idea. gotta be thinking across platforms these days...)

awesome video tho. really sweet.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 09:54:05 pm by galenas »

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2009, 11:52:19 pm »
Quote from: galenas;228138
Quote from: FreeSpirit;228131

:that:

you guys should upload to youtube (or the like) to encourage sharing via social networking sites. i would love to be able to post this on facebook, ya know? (ok, i know this video is really long, but maybe just cut one song as a teaser to put on youtube, saying go to easthaventv.org to view the whole show. just an idea. gotta be thinking across platforms these days...)

awesome video tho. really sweet.

Awe, thanks, Robyn & Diana!  

I definitely will do a clip to You Tube this week of one song, I just have to pick which song.  Unfortunately, there aren\'t many hosting sites that will host the whole 1 hour and 9 minute show.   I tried Vimeo yesterday and it totally timed out on me.