Author Topic: ETV Studio; East Haven, CT  (Read 2084 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
ETV Studio; East Haven, CT
« on: March 28, 2009, 05:08:48 pm »
ETV
400 Coe Ave.
East Haven, CT

18+ / BYOB / 2 sets @ 8pm

[MAP]

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 04:40:05 pm »
I hope some of you locals can come by and check this out!!! :)

Anyone interested, here\'s a link from our local paper interviewing me on how i am trying to bring public access to a new generation...

http://zip06.theday.com/blogs/east_haven_courier/archive/2009/04/09/keeping-east-haven-in-focus.aspx
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 04:44:56 pm by SkyePrizm »

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 09:43:56 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;226224

Anyone interested, here\'s a link from our local paper interviewing me on how i am trying to bring public access to a new generation...

http://zip06.theday.com/blogs/east_haven_courier/archive/2009/04/09/keeping-east-haven-in-focus.aspx

keep up the good work man..
im gonna try and make it down..
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 03:49:13 pm »
If anyone gets lost trying to find the place or needs directions etc, call me at the studio. I should be there around 7pm...so if anyone wants to come in earlier than the 8pm, thats fine!

Also, just to let you know, entrance is the back door.....plenty of parking out front though...

Quote from: freddiewaht;226242
Quote from: SkyePrizm;226224

keep up the good work man..
im gonna try and make it down..

thanks, freddie. I hope you can make it down.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 03:49:13 pm by SkyePrizm »

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 12:41:47 am »
Wow.  All i can say is wow.   We had a phenomenal night tonight.  Epic shoot.  Tim did all originals.  No covers...well okay...one...but not really....;)   I was in Control Room Heaven.  

Much thanks to my two camera men named Chris.  And of course to Mr. Tim himself.  Finished product should be ready by the end of week.   This will be an amazing promo for Toad\'s.  I plan on getting it out to anywhere and everywhere.....all the public access channels in a 50 mile radius i can get address to and any college tv stations.  If anybody has any other idea of where i can send this, let me know....

When we do this again in the summer, i hope to see some of you there.

ChrisF

• http://
setlist: ETV Studio 2009-04-13
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 05:52:39 pm »
I: Jam > Gravity, inner Glimpse, Question Mark And The Mind, Blackbird (abandoned), The Price Is Right Theme > Dig, Rust

II: Heather, Vera Street, Episode I (Happy), Bubble Bobble Jam, Psygn, Super Mario Bros. Jam, Super Mario Bros. Jam/Shimmy Shimmy Ya, ETV ditty, psychedelic flower jam, Log Song, Jam > Tricky Ways
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 10:12:58 pm by ChrisF »

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 06:23:40 pm »
Chris, thanks again for your help.  I\'m uploading all the footage now to final cut...and the audio sounds great.  So whatever magic you did with the sound board, it worked!!! :)

Dyed_Tie

• Right There That\'s It Yes
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 07:16:47 pm »
Lots and lots of fun.  By the way... did I leave my Sammy Smith glass at ETV by chance?  I can\'t find it anywhere.  I just thought to myself that I hope I didn\'t leave it on top of my car and drive away or something.
If trees could scream do you think we would be so cavalier to cut them down? Maybe if they screamed all the time for no good reason.

Probably the worst thing about having King Kong run rampant in your town would be the huge, monster genitalia.

I wish I had a kryptonite cross, because then I could keep Dracula and Superman away.
   :mario: :luigi: :yoshi:  :toad:

GLuft3

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 09:46:16 pm »
Please get this on Charter (Newtown)!  I hate being held captive to a cable company in friggin Newtown.  Who cares what the weather is in Danbury!!
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2009, 11:20:52 pm »
Quote from: Dyed_Tie;226641
Lots and lots of fun.  By the way... did I leave my Sammy Smith glass at ETV by chance?  I can\'t find it anywhere.  I just thought to myself that I hope I didn\'t leave it on top of my car and drive away or something.

i have it.   I walked into the studio and it was sitting at the office desk near the front and i was puzzled where it came from.  and then i  remember the wonderfulness of the night before and went AH-HA!!!  I was kind of surprised you took the coasters and not your glass. ;)  I will save it for you....

Once again, thank you for your camera work!!

Quote from: GLuft3;226656
Please get this on Charter (Newtown)!  I hate being held captive to a cable company in friggin Newtown.  Who cares what the weather is in Danbury!!

I\'ll try to look up an address for them, or even better, if you could find it just, send me a PM.  Same goes for all of you....if you happen to turn on your local station and they give some mailing address, just PM and I will send away...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 11:20:52 pm by SkyePrizm »

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 08:42:31 am »
Any change you can burn a DVD of this?
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 10:58:42 am »
Quote from: Yoda;226694
Any change you can burn a DVD of this?

i think you meant, chance, not change, right?  ;)

I\'ll check with Tim and make sure i can do copies to you guys on dot info.  we only agreed upon sending them to stations. I don\'t think he\'ll have a problem, but i just want to check with the man in charge first.

Mark

• Ser PB Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 04:40:18 pm »
I have an application for Cox. I would need some info from you and I can hand deliver (they don\'t accept in the mail)
"Anyone who knows a god damn thing about this band and has been there as long as some of us have, know god damn well that this show was something special." Ren re: Toads 8/23/07

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2009, 01:19:59 am »
Quote from: Mark;226809
I have an application for Cox. I would need some info from you and I can hand deliver (they don\'t accept in the mail)

Sure, Mark. :)   Let me know what you need.  Do they have time restraints?  I have two versions.   One, that is about 1 hour 20 minutes, that will be the ETV broadcast.   And then a second version for general mailings that will be 59 minutes or so.  I know most stations prefer the under 1 hour.  And we\'ll have to figure out a way for you to pick up a copy or for me to drop one off.  I\'m thinking BAR on Wednesday, maybe???

I just finished my masterpiece this evening.   This will begin airing tomorrow, er, technically this evening, Saturday in East Haven.  Once i get to work tomorrow AM, i will have a better idea on times. I still need to write a program schedule for the next few days.  

For all you staveners, I will post the times when i get my act together in the AM ;)  Also at some point during the week, i will have this uploaded to the etv website.  I will let you all know when that is complete.....
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 01:26:24 am by SkyePrizm »

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 12:25:54 pm »
Hi, all.  Just want to let staveners know this is airing 8pm, 11:30pm,  and 2:00am  everyday on Channel 18 for the next week, and then i will switch around the hours a little and play it at different times.   Tonight, I am going to try to get it up on our website too. i\'ll let you know when thats ready to go, so you all non-staveners can see it right away.   And I begin my mailings today also.  :)