Author Topic: fuck valentine\'s day  (Read 3101 times)

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
fuck valentine\'s day
« on: February 13, 2009, 02:28:58 pm »
i mean who comes up with this bullshit. talk about a no-win situation. fuckin hallmark/hershey/ftd dicks can eat my asshole
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 02:41:42 pm »
^^^

Your reward however is a hot piece of tail...you just have to pay for it this day (moreso than any other day)

Very little sympathy here.  Sorry Brahski!
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 02:53:20 pm »
your post should be redirected into the "things that really grind my gears" thread.

i will love valentines day this year, as i am spending it in vegas
DS Newbers

davepeck

• Administrator
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 03:02:00 pm »
i\'m going out to dinner. no different than any other weekend.

and i\'ll pick up a card.

any girl who expects anything more than that needs a backhand.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 03:13:30 pm »
I need to get the following:

- Flowers
- Card for my wife from me
- Card for my wife from my daughter
- Card for my daughter from my wife and I
- DCD for my daughter from my wife and I
- Dinner

It sounds like a lot, but it\'s all in good fun.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

princesscaspian

• gemini tactics
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 03:24:54 pm »
aw, valentines day is inspiring, its not about what you buy, its about the thought behind it !

i, for example, got some pictures from our recent trip to florida to see Of Montreal, and had them made into stickers... then i crafted a little mini scrapbook with the stickers and some pretty paper :) also, i made some chocolates myself, and wrapped them in little love quotes, then wrapped them in foil.... then, instead of buying a hallmark card, i printed out a picture of klimt\'s "the kiss" and made my own valentines day card !

its the thought, not the purchase, i think !
and what CAN you do, when your world is invaded by a reggaejunkiejew?!?

derickw

• Drunken Garbage Can
    • http://
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 03:38:22 pm »
i sent my girl flowers to her work..... dinner and movie tomorrow and call it a long weekend in bed hopefully
never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you

-. --- .-- / - .... .- - ... / -.. .. -.-. -.-

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 03:42:42 pm »
Quote from: zuke583;219713
i mean who comes up with this bullshit. talk about a no-win situation. fuckin hallmark/hershey/ftd dicks can eat my asshole

Quote from: davepeck;219718
i\'m going out to dinner. no different than any other weekend.

and i\'ll pick up a card.

any girl who expects anything more than that needs a backhand.

Bitter
Quote from: NickNels;219715
^^^

Your reward however is a hot piece of tail...you just have to pay for it this day (moreso than any other day)

Very little sympathy here.  Sorry Brahski!

Realist
Quote from: ds673488;219717
your post should be redirected into the "things that really grind my gears" thread.

i will love valentines day this year, as i am spending it in vegas

Yeah Valentine\'s Day in Vegas is BUSY!

Quote from: princesscaspian;219721
aw, valentines day is inspiring, its not about what you buy, its about the thought behind it !

i, for example, got some pictures from our recent trip to florida to see Of Montreal, and had them made into stickers... then i crafted a little mini scrapbook with the stickers and some pretty paper :) also, i made some chocolates myself, and wrapped them in little love quotes, then wrapped them in foil.... then, instead of buying a hallmark card, i printed out a picture of klimt\'s "the kiss" and made my own valentines day card !

its the thought, not the purchase, i think !

Ahhh In Love.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

SlimPickens

• just the tip
    • http://
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 03:48:42 pm »

ulee

• Psygned in
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 03:55:54 pm »
The better the gifts, the worse the state of the relationship, I\'ve found, unfortunately in my experience..
It\'s weird how sometimes gestures of love bring out a pressure situation - "oh I\'ve got to feel this feeling right now, what does it mean if I don\'t really, aaagh"..  I could muse further on the "idea"/ideal of love, romance, etc., vs. the reality.. but, nah.
"whatevs" for this year.
My mom always sends me candy :) :) :)

On an unrelated note, a scene from a typical Friday in the Benson lab:  a friend in my lab who calls himself "D-ox" got down on all fours and I sat on his back like a horseback ride, and as we crossed over to the door to the hall a professor saw us and gave us a bewildered/incredulous look.  oops.

Drew_Kingsley

• Your busted
    • http://www.goleopards.com
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 04:04:33 pm »
Quote from: ulee;219728
The better the gifts, the worse the state of the relationship

In that case, I need you to explain to my girlfriend that our relationship is fantastic right now... on the road for work for most of the next five weeks. I imagine that we\'ll be celebrating Valentine\'s Day some time around Cinco de Mayo.
Go see your Breakfast, there are starving Leiths in California

SkyePrizm

• separator
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 04:09:15 pm »
I have never ever ever liked valentine\'s day ever. its the most overrated holiday crafted using the name of a christian saint. (I\'ll take st. patrick\'s day over this nonsense any day.  Give me a present on that day!)   i\'d rather get flowers on a random day than on a day that society conforms and tells him he has to.   If you love someone, you shouldn\'t have to buy them things to prove it to begin with.  

We aren\'t celebrating this year, like normal.

Instead we have to go to a wedding. What jackass gets married on valentine\'s day!?!

siflandollie

• Victory to RAGE
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 04:16:06 pm »
anyone who leaves their bed on valentines day is a sucker

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 04:19:15 pm »
Quote from: SkyePrizm;219731
I have never ever ever liked valentine\'s day ever. its the most overrated holiday crafted using the name of a christian saint. (I\'ll take st. patrick\'s day over this nonsense any day.  Give me a present on that day!)   i\'d rather get flowers on a random day than on a day that society conforms and tells him he has to.   If you love someone, you shouldn\'t have to buy them things to prove it to begin with.  

Instead we have to go to a wedding. What jackass gets married on valentine\'s day!?!

My step-brother\'s cousin and she\'s rather excited.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

SkyePrizm

• separator
fuck valentine\'s day
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 04:23:22 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;219734
Quote from: SkyePrizm;219731

My step-brother\'s cousin and she\'s rather excited.

the wedding isn\'t in branford ct is it???   ;)  Cause i\'ll be there.

I just think its the worst most cliche day to get married.  its meant for soap operas and getting married for free at a town hall....which if anyone runs in the next 30 min., Mayor April can marry you in east haven for free.....